Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...453 454 455 456 457 ...614 615 616 · >>
chaski On about 13 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6811New Post! Jul 12, 2019 @ 14:31:53
@mrmhead Said

Well, that'll piss off Trump - "Why didn't he tell me that before I nominated him?"

I think it pretty hilarious that some of these guys act like they will stand up to Trump... don't stand up to him... then come back later and act like they were the adults in the room protecting everyone from the big orange baby.

Latest example: Paul Ryan... what a spineless wimp!

All these Republicans walking way instead of staying in office and standing up to him >>> Cowards all.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6812New Post! Jul 14, 2019 @ 00:31:16
File this under "No s*** Sherlock. Have you not been watching?"

Leaked cables show British ambassador saying Trump abandoned Iran deal in act of 'diplomatic vandalism' to spite Obama

Link

Nearly everything the trumpsterf*** does is a move against Obama's accomplishments.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#6813New Post! Jul 15, 2019 @ 19:49:16
WAIT A MINUTE!

****ALL STOP****

You guys are telling me that Donald J Trump Tweeted something and now the media is upset?!!

So, perchance are they telling us that what he said was RACIS?

Okay then. Slow news day I suppose.

Ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?

NE, Ohio
#6814New Post! Jul 15, 2019 @ 20:15:16
@gakINGKONG Said

WAIT A MINUTE!

****ALL STOP****

You guys are telling me that Donald J Trump Tweeted something and now the media is upset?!!

So, perchance are they telling us that what he said was RACIS?

Okay then. Slow news day I suppose.

What modern president has publicly said anything racist - or more generally -xenophobic against fellow legislators? .. or anyone?

Obama didn't
Hillary didn't

Of course it's news.

At what point does he cross the line of unbecoming of the office of the President of The United States *

* That part is very important.

-----
The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct by officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, and tax evasion.

—Article II, Section 2
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

... just sayin'

, Florida
#6815New Post! Jul 15, 2019 @ 20:59:18
@mrmhead Said

What modern president has publicly said anything racist - or more generally -xenophobic against fellow legislators? .. or anyone?

Obama didn't
Hillary didn't

Of course it's news.

At what point does he cross the line of unbecoming of the office of the President of The United States *

* That part is very important.

-----
The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct by officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, and tax evasion.

—Article II, Section 2
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

... just sayin'

I think the Homan testimony on Capital Hill spurred this. Congress wanted a show-piece with Mr Homan and Trump probably wasn't impressed with the way they treated him--that's my guess.

It's easier for the media to pile on about race and how hurt we all feel about POTUS-Tweets than to provide immigration reform.

At least now most of Congress will say that there actually is an immigration crisis.
Stalker

#6816New Post! Jul 15, 2019 @ 22:22:12
@gakINGKONG Said

It's easier for the media to pile on about race and how hurt we all feel about POTUS-Tweets than to provide immigration reform.

Of course we all know that it isn't the media's job to provide immigration reform.

That is Congress' job.

@gakINGKONG Said

At least now most of Congress will say that there actually is an immigration crisis.

Most of Congress has already been saying there is an immigration crisis, and have been saying this for at least the last two years.

They don't all agree on exactly what the crisis is, nor how to fix it, but they all (or most at least) have been agreeing that there is a crisis.

NE, Ohio
#6817New Post! Jul 16, 2019 @ 01:51:23
@chaski Said

Of course we all know that it isn't the media's job to provide immigration reform.

It is the media's job - at least one outlet - to provide the president with "important" information and opinions.
Stalker

#6818New Post! Jul 16, 2019 @ 04:09:45
@mrmhead Said

It is the media's job - at least one outlet - to provide the president with "important" information and opinions.

Yes... Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Donald Trump are the voice of FoxNews.

, Florida
#6819New Post! Jul 16, 2019 @ 05:37:03
Ya'll remember the good ole days when President Regan used to "aw shucks" and "what's that?" his way through hostile media?

This guy is inviting them into the arena and begging them to swing-- just not on their terms.
Stalker

#6820New Post! Jul 16, 2019 @ 05:42:08
@gakINGKONG Said

Ya'll remember the good ole days when President Regan used to "aw shucks" and "what's that?" his way through hostile media?

This guy is inviting them into the arena and begging them to swing-- just not on their terms.

Really?

You are going to compare Ronald Reagan, who enlisted in the Army Enlisted Reserve and was commissioned a second lieutenant in the Officers' Reserve Corps of the Cavalry on May 25, 1937...

...with draft dodging Donald "Cadet Bone Spurs" Trump?

BTW... continue your proclaimed but fake support of our Constitution and freedom of speech by refusing to reply to me.

Fraud.

All hail our lord of white supremacy and cowardice Donald "Jesus Christ" Trump!

, Florida
#6821New Post! Jul 16, 2019 @ 11:54:44
Four women think they can take down orange man

NE, Ohio
#6822New Post! Jul 16, 2019 @ 16:07:56
@gakINGKONG Said

Four women think they can take down orange man

Well, they've surely gotten under his skin.

, Florida
#6823New Post! Jul 17, 2019 @ 10:41:24
Please rise for the pledge of allegiance:

I pledge allegiance
To the flag
Of the United States of America
And to the republic
For which it stands
One nation
Under God
Indivisible
With liberty and justice for all . . . .

, Florida
#6824New Post! Jul 17, 2019 @ 10:42:22
@mrmhead Said

Well, they've surely gotten under his skin.

Looks like...

NE, Ohio
#6825New Post! Jul 17, 2019 @ 12:17:49
"And they told me 'Yes Sir , your new suit is wonderful' "

.. How can you tell the president is lying?

His thumbs are moving
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...453 454 455 456 457 ...614 615 616 · >>

4 browsing (0 members - 4 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs