Politics

Trump

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...444 445 446 447 448 ...614 615 616 · >>
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#6676New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 20:29:53
I wonder if Donald J Trump is going to win again today.

, Florida
#6677New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 22:20:30
If we had all been a little nicer.

Whitehouse correspondence dinner. 44 is joking around about "The Donald."

This is how it all started.

Go to the ten minute mark and take a look.

Challenge accepted dirtbag!!!

Oh Barry, if you had just been a little nicer.
chaski On about 10 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6678New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 22:24:58
@gakINGKONG Said

Oh boo hoo... people are so mean to Trump....

And its all Obama's fault...

Poor poor pitiful Trump... such a victim... greatest victim every....
mrmhead On about 22 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#6679New Post! Apr 24, 2019 @ 22:59:56
@gakINGKONG Said

No, this is about where I think "it" all started:
From an October 2010 article:

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Link

I remember hearing that and thinking - You f***ers! You don't give a s*** about the country or the people or moving forward. All you care about is just making him fail.

Granted, we all knew that from the start, but here they are openly admitting it.

At least President Obama got Obamacare passed when he had both sides. Trump couldn't repeal Obamacare when he had them.
Thank You John McCain!!

NE, Ohio
#6680New Post! Apr 25, 2019 @ 16:07:18
@chaski Said

Kim Jong Un arrived in Vladivostok, Russia, on Wednesday for a summit the next day with President Vladimir Putin.

So, Trump's boyfriends are cheating on him.... with each other... in Russia...

Just think, Trump had to fly half way around the world to meet wit Lil"Kim... and Putin just invites him home for a play date.

Trump must be so upset...

Look how happy they are together

Compared to:
Stalker

#6681New Post! Apr 25, 2019 @ 16:12:54
@mrmhead Said

Look how happy they are together

New love.

The honeymoon is over.

NE, Ohio
#6682New Post! Apr 25, 2019 @ 16:51:44
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un ordered the execution by firing squad of four foreign ministry officials after the failure of his Hanoi summit with Donald Trump, a report has claimed.
Pyongyang had accused the four officials of selling information to Washington before the Hanoi summit, according to a Japanese news agency.

Link

Granted, "the report" is by "somebody who knows somebody that talked to somebody that heard rumors"
... but I wouldn't put it past him.

At least a firing squad is somewhat "respectable"
Compared to execution by anti-aircraft gunfire, or run over by tanks (other methods supposedly used previously)
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#6683New Post! Apr 27, 2019 @ 02:36:07
Robert E Lee is a treasonous general.
End of.

And a loser.
Stalker

#6684New Post! Apr 27, 2019 @ 04:27:25
@DiscordTiger Said

End of.

And a loser.

I would give Robert E Lee a break only in so far as our nation was still a young nation and there was still dispute over a federal union vs a confederacy of states.

However:

>>> Robert E Lee served as a U.S. Army officer up to the rank of Colonel (and allegedly opposed to Confederate States of America). He then chose to take a higher ranking military officer position (Major General) with the CSA.

Bottom line: Robert E Lee betrayed his oath to the the U.S. Army and his oath to serve and protect the USA from its enemies both foreign and domestic.

People can pretend like he had altruistic intent, but that flies in the face of fact.

He was, ultimately, a traitor to the USA.

I say this as a Virginian. Yes, I often talk about Florida as my "home", but only as where I lived for many years.

I was born and raised a Virginian; the home and capital of the CSA.

Robert E Lee was, ultimately, a traitor... he is lucky he was not executed for his treason.

The Confederate flag that so many white nationalist like, was the battle flag of the CSA. It was NOT the flag of the CSA... it was the flag of military rebellion against the USA. It was a southern flag of war. It is ultimately an anti-USA flag.

These white nationalists who have adopted it are ignorant ill informed idiots who have appropriated a stupid symbol for their white racism.

As a southerner I find it repugnant.

In addition, for any true southerner, Trump is at best a Damn Yankee who should go piss off. His support of Robert E Lee is at best FAKE and designed to attract white nationalist racist jackasses.

Thank you... end of rant.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#6685New Post! Apr 27, 2019 @ 16:52:03
@chaski Said

I would give Robert E Lee a break only in so far as our nation was still a young nation and there was still dispute over a federal union vs a confederacy of states.

However:

>>> Robert E Lee served as a U.S. Army officer up to the rank of Colonel (and allegedly opposed to Confederate States of America). He then chose to take a higher ranking military officer position (Major General) with the CSA.

Bottom line: Robert E Lee betrayed his oath to the the U.S. Army and his oath to serve and protect the USA from its enemies both foreign and domestic.

People can pretend like he had altruistic intent, but that flies in the face of fact.

He was, ultimately, a traitor to the USA.

I say this as a Virginian. Yes, I often talk about Florida as my "home", but only as where I lived for many years.

I was born and raised a Virginian; the home and capital of the CSA.

Robert E Lee was, ultimately, a traitor... he is lucky he was not executed for his treason.

The Confederate flag that so many white nationalist like, was the battle flag of the CSA. It was NOT the flag of the CSA... it was the flag of military rebellion against the USA. It was a southern flag of war. It is ultimately an anti-USA flag.

These white nationalists who have adopted it are ignorant ill informed idiots who have appropriated a stupid symbol for their white racism.

As a southerner I find it repugnant.

In addition, for any true southerner, Trump is at best a Damn Yankee who should go piss off. His support of Robert E Lee is at best FAKE and designed to attract white nationalist racist jackasses.

Thank you... end of rant.

I’m nit a southerner...unless you count doing time in Texas at a “Robert E Lee” school” but yeah, you said a lot more eloquently what I was thinking.

NE, Ohio
#6686New Post! Apr 27, 2019 @ 18:17:55
@DiscordTiger Said

End of.

And a loser.

Is this in relation to something recent, or just a random thought?
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#6687New Post! Apr 27, 2019 @ 18:55:32
@mrmhead Said

Is this in relation to something recent, or just a random thought?

Trump went off on how amazing Robert E Lee is and that all “his generals” love him.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#6688New Post! Apr 27, 2019 @ 18:57:08
Another excuse to say the bigoted march in Charlotteville was fine people.
Stalker

#6689New Post! Apr 27, 2019 @ 19:19:48
@DiscordTiger Said

Trump went off on how amazing Robert E Lee is and that all “his generals” love him.

Both strategically and tactically speaking Robert E Lee was a "good" general.

But history is full of good generals… Hannibal, Alexander the great, Rommel, Cesar and numerous other Roman generals... Fidel Castro, Augusta Sandino, Che Guevara, and hundreds of others.

Some were also good people... some were not good people... some fought for for good causes… others did not fight for good causes...

The military studies them…

The military "likes" the ones that were strategically and tactically superior.

That doesn't mean that the military actually likes them, nor does it mean that the military agrees with them, it just means the military studies and appreciates their military achievements and abilities,

Yet again Trump displays the fact that he is too stupid to understand the distinction of these sorts of things.

, Florida
#6690New Post! Apr 28, 2019 @ 21:48:27
With Trump going up against Biden and Sanders the positive outcome at least is the truth that old white rich men really aren’t the bad guys.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...444 445 446 447 448 ...614 615 616 · >>

3 browsing (0 members - 3 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs