Trump

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...428 429 430 431 432 ...614 615 616 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6436New Post! Jan 31, 2019 @ 21:18:32
3500 more troops to the southern border:

President Donald Trump confirmed that additional troops would be sent via a tweet on Thursday.

Wow! That twitter technology has really advanced! To be able to send troops via a tweet!

I wonder if equipment can be sent that way now too, or do the troops have to transport naked - Like Arnold in The Terminator...?

NE, Ohio
#6437New Post! Feb 01, 2019 @ 01:28:16
Naa Naa!!

DJ did NOT call daddy at the meeting that didn't happen with the Russians that weren't there without dirt on Clinton!!

No Collusion!!!

Let's see them put that as a skit on S&L!!

NE, Ohio
#6438New Post! Feb 01, 2019 @ 01:29:20
@mrmhead Said

3500 more troops to the southern border:

President Donald Trump confirmed that additional troops would be sent via a tweet on Thursday.

Wow! That twitter technology has really advanced! To be able to send troops via a tweet!

I wonder if equipment can be sent that way now too, or do the troops have to transport naked - Like Arnold in The Terminator...?

I wonder how the troops are doing.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#6439New Post! Feb 01, 2019 @ 02:06:17
Dear Mr Trump,

Hi. How are you? I am fine. So, is it cold there in the white house today?

Does Mrs Trump let you sugar up next to her on cold cold nights?

Ok. Well, thanks for being there for all of us Americans. We all love you and like you, especially here on the internet.

Have a great day and get some sleep.

Yours.

Uncle-Grandpa-đź‘´
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6440New Post! Feb 01, 2019 @ 02:51:26
@gakINGKONG Said

So, is it cold there in the white house today?

Trump isn't concerned about the cold.

I think he is on his way to Florida... South Florida... Palm Beach County.... West Palm Beach... Mar-a-Lago...getting ready to play golf...

Sure golf was bad... before... when Obama played it... but now it is super OK!

Honestly... I'm not going to lie to you.

When you move to Florida, you feel the global warming more.

, Florida
#6441New Post! Feb 01, 2019 @ 03:06:45
Dear Mr. Trump PS what’s it like in heaven?

NE, Ohio
#6442New Post! Feb 01, 2019 @ 22:33:38
In an interview Thursday with The New York Times, President Donald Trump was asked whether there was anyone in the rapidly forming 2020 Democratic field who he thought might be his toughest opponent.

"I would say, the best opening so far would be Kamala Harris," Trump responded. "I would say, in terms of the opening act, I would say, would be her."

He must have some good dirt on her!
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#6443New Post! Feb 01, 2019 @ 22:41:14
@mrmhead Said

In an interview Thursday with The New York Times, President Donald Trump was asked whether there was anyone in the rapidly forming 2020 Democratic field who he thought might be his toughest opponent.

"I would say, the best opening so far would be Kamala Harris," Trump responded. "I would say, in terms of the opening act, I would say, would be her."

He must have some good dirt on her!

nah, black women are always the easiest and first targets.

NE, Ohio
#6444New Post! Feb 01, 2019 @ 23:29:01
@DiscordTiger Said

nah, black women are always the easiest and first targets.

Haha - You mean like in the horror flicks!
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#6445New Post! Feb 01, 2019 @ 23:38:56
@mrmhead Said

Haha - You mean like in the horror flicks!

Well, that too.

But seriously, in life. That is the group statistically most likely to get the most racist/sexist attacks (verbal or physical) with the subgroup being any black women that are in the LGBTQ community even lower. I think Hariss is straight though, if that matters. in the oppression hierarchy, they are generally closer to the bottom.

Like in general to many it doesn't matter that she was a lawyer or congresswoman, she's just that mouthy black woman that deosn't know her place, much like that other one with that hat. (because she is so unimportant to even know her name)

Not saying all republicans are spewing that racist s***, but the ones that I know have no boundary for that racist s***, its posted on the daily. But they have a black friend so it's ok in their mind.
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#6446New Post! Feb 02, 2019 @ 07:52:06
So if we don't like what a progressive black woman says we're supposed to automatically be a racist. I hope that I got that understanding wrong.

, Florida
#6447New Post! Feb 02, 2019 @ 13:20:15
@Ratty Said

So if we don't like what a progressive black woman says we're supposed to automatically be a racist. I hope that I got that understanding wrong.

You’re a racist if you believe that a certain ethnicity is biologically superior to others.

North Korea gubment teaches its citizens that they are better than all others because they belong to a certain “race.”

All this other is class-warfare served up Jerry Springer style.

No, few of us are actually racist. The US is emploding and this is what happens when it emplodes.

NE, Ohio
#6448New Post! Feb 02, 2019 @ 14:21:00
@gakINGKONG Said

You’re a racist if you believe that a certain ethnicity is biologically superior to others.

And, apparently to some - your "racism" is exposed by dressing up in a funny costume 30 years ago; or getting tongue-tied and what comes out sounds like a racial epithet; or having grown up using certain terms as casual reference - not derogatory in intention - and letting one slip in a private conversation.

...even if you're not.

But have no fear! Even if you are a racist, misogynist, and/or suffer from toxic transphobia, there's a place for you: POTUS!!!
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#6449New Post! Feb 02, 2019 @ 15:57:48
@Ratty Said

Lol. No. That is not what I meant. Yes that was a wrong interpretation. I must not of been clear.

The particular people I was talking about are racist as f*** to all black people, they just really love going after Harris and Waters.

It’s perfectly cool to disagree/and or dislike Harris, Waters, or any other politician, but it shouldn’t be and opportunity to spew explicit racist slurs and insults. At least disagree on something other than they are (insert any group here) that don’t know their place.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#6450New Post! Feb 02, 2019 @ 16:05:35
I’ve also had a week where I’ve witnessed/been discussing actual racist tirades against a few different black women. Incidents that are clear attacks.

Racism is always bad, just been a week of it obviously in my face in ways that don’t leave a lot room to say it “a long time ago” or “it didn’t mean what you think it means”.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...428 429 430 431 432 ...614 615 616 · >>

3 browsing (0 members - 3 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs