Trump

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...426 427 428 429 430 ...614 615 616 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6406New Post! Jan 23, 2019 @ 14:15:04
@gakINGKONG Said

Good morning. A formal inquiry of high crimes and misdemeanors may yet be warranted to reveal just how corrupt this man is especially but not limited to the 2016 election and Trump’s message on immigration; conflicts of interest

or so I’ve been told

Some very prominent politicians and celebrities are calling for the removal of Orange Man. Really, how bad would it be just to remove the guy? Cankles prolly won’t get another shot but this could teach folks like me a lesson for having the audacity to cast a vote for such a despicable creature. I’m ready to vote for him again but - hey such is life .

Investigations are going on.

I'd rather ride out the rest of the s***storm, than put Pence in office.

You red-hats have an odd definition of "Great"
chaski On about 14 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6407New Post! Jan 23, 2019 @ 16:17:52
@gakINGKONG Said

Happy January 23. I wonder if Trump will be impeached today.

@mrmhead Said

For what?

I think GAK was trying to be funny... kind of like when he says the 30 day government shut down is only on its 4th day.

All hail and praise god for our Glorious leader: Donald Jesus Christ Trump!
madcitizen On January 31, 2019

Bakersfield,
#6408New Post! Jan 23, 2019 @ 17:17:00
even if he were impeached he all ready screwed up a lot for alot of people wouldn't you say.hell even right now because of his gov shutdown
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#6409New Post! Jan 23, 2019 @ 19:13:04
@mrmhead Said

Investigations are going on.

I'd rather ride out the rest of the s***storm, than put Pence in office.

You red-hats have an odd definition of "Great"

If Pence was president, whose boots would he have to lick?

Long live that nice president Trump.

He should avoid slow motorcades through Dallas.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#6410New Post! Jan 23, 2019 @ 19:16:30
@chaski Said

I think GAK was trying to be funny... kind of like when he says the 30 day government shut down is only on its 4th day.

All hail and praise god for our Glorious leader: Donald Jesus Christ Trump!

Praise be unto the Donald; long may he reign. Well not that long. Say a couple more years. I just hope I live long enough to not vote for him. My reason for being.

NE, Ohio
#6411New Post! Jan 23, 2019 @ 20:22:30
Pelosi says she called off State of the Union "because the government is closed"

neener-neener-neeeenerrr
Stalker

#6412New Post! Jan 24, 2019 @ 00:08:03
@mrmhead Said

Pelosi says she called off State of the Union "because the government is closed"

neener-neener-neeeenerrr

Pretty damn funny!

Normally we have a meeting....

P > ( I think I'll poke Trump in the eye... ) I don't think we should have a meeting.

T > ( I think I'll poke Pelosi in the eye... ) I'm coming to the meeting.

P > ( I guess I'll give Trump a black eye ) Nope. There isn't going to be a meeting.

Pelosi is apparently just as good at being a little b**** as Trump is.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#6413New Post! Jan 24, 2019 @ 00:10:49
If I had one wish on this happy day January 23rd, it would for Donald Trump and Nancy MacFancy to join hands fingers and toes and do a jig while cutting taxes and slashing programs and pushing all authority back to the states unless those programs are literally spelled out in the first edition printing of the American version of the Constipation of the United States of America.

Stalker

#6414New Post! Jan 24, 2019 @ 00:22:19

While the 1st part was a bit nonsensical, the YouTube was funny.

I would like to note here, as many if not all TFS people know, I do not watch posted YouTube videos... I view them as stupid and unworthy of viewing....

Howsoever, for you GAK, primarily since you posted a month ago (give or take a week or few) that you were going to forgive all (which must include me; Chaski) and give a do over for all (that must include me; Shaski), I thought and decided that I would give YOUR YouTube post a chance....

...and by god... or by our holy and dearest savior Donald J(esus) Trump... YOUR YouTube post was funny. It pleased me. Not that pleasing me is of any truly universal value... still it did please me.

I would here like to thank you for the do over... and the forgiving chance to be friendly, if not actually friends.

Peace brother.

, Florida
#6415New Post! Jan 24, 2019 @ 00:45:39
Entitled Catholic Brat Toxic White Male MAGA-hat wearing Nick Sandmann must pay

He will pay.

To the last.

To the utmost.

All.

And the blood will be on your hands, Donald Diareaha Trump!! Do you hear me?

, Florida
#6416New Post! Jan 24, 2019 @ 00:50:07
Donald Diareaha. That's your name. Donald Diareaha. Say it.

Go stand in the corner and sing "my name is Donald Diareaha."

Sing the song and eat a grill cheese sandwich with your mouth open so some little bits of sandwich get on the winder and all the cats will sit on the fence and look at you from outside.
Stalker

#6417New Post! Jan 24, 2019 @ 01:06:56
@gakINGKONG Said

Entitled Catholic Brat Toxic White Male MAGA-hat wearing Nick Sandmann

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the young dude will survive his 15 minutes of Andy Warhol fame.

NE, Ohio
#6418New Post! Jan 24, 2019 @ 01:38:50
@chaski Said

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the young dude will survive his 15 minutes of Andy Warhol fame.

Wouldn't it be funny if years from now he were to run for office somewhere and this little thing came up and haunted him.

Yes, he was a disrespectful, snot-nosed, a*****e kid. But he is a kid. How many high schoolers weren't an a*****e at one time or another?

I could sure say - "yeah, I was an a*****e for doing that" - more than once in my life. But hopefully he's learned something from it.

However, as one article said - Where Were The Chaperones?!??
Stalker

#6419New Post! Jan 24, 2019 @ 02:23:07
@mrmhead Said

Wouldn't it be funny if years from now he were to run for office somewhere and this little thing came up and haunted him.

Yes, he was a disrespectful, snot-nosed, a*****e kid. But he is a kid. How many high schoolers weren't an a*****e at one time or another?

I could sure say - "yeah, I was an a*****e for doing that" - more than once in my life. But hopefully he's learned something from it.

However, as one article said - Where Were The Chaperones?!??

Supreme Court Justice

, Florida
#6420New Post! Jan 25, 2019 @ 12:50:34
Good morning America. This is day five of the partial government shut down. Nancy are you going to blink? Is it you Donald are you going to blink?

Somebody’s got a blink. All of us sitting around doing nothing just thinking about the shut down and nothing is getting done.Would somebody please put Mr. orange man and check deny him funding of the border wall so I can get my life back thank you very much
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...426 427 428 429 430 ...614 615 616 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs