Trump

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...420 421 422 423 424 ...614 615 616 · >>
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#6316New Post! Dec 20, 2018 @ 05:28:27
@mrmhead Said

Senate passes bi-partisan Criminal Justice bill reducing mandatory sentences for various crimes.

Trump is expected to sign it.

How Conveeeeenient

Just a happy coincidence

#6320New Post! Dec 20, 2018 @ 17:56:54
@chaski Said

Essentially: Yes.

But one must keep in mind that all things Obama are bad because he was evil and wanted to declare himself King of the USA.

If Trump does it, it might be bad for a few hours or even a day or two... then it turns into gold.

Trump for Emperor?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6321New Post! Dec 20, 2018 @ 21:34:30
@Erimitus Said

Trump for Emperor?

He won't last that long.

I think, in terms of health (physical and mental) he has maybe 10 years left.

Even if he declared himself Emperor, some GOP Brutus backed by GOP Senators would probably put an end to it.... metaphorically speaking of course.

The Dems/Liberals would be like

Then either Obama or Ivanka would claim the Imperial throne. (<<< not being serious for this part)
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6322New Post! Dec 21, 2018 @ 02:36:21
So we're seeing what happens when inexperienced politicians keep their campaign promises without regard to consequences.

Did you ever think that maybe once they reached office, some had to make alternative decisions based on additional information?

And then some just say "f*** it - I said I would do this, and I will!"
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6323New Post! Dec 21, 2018 @ 06:12:50
@mrmhead Said

So we're seeing what happens when inexperienced politicians keep their campaign promises without regard to consequences.

Did you ever think that maybe once they reached office, some had to make alternative decisions based on additional information?

And then some just say "f*** it - I said I would do this, and I will!"

This wall is a dumb idea. Maybe not the dumbest, but still very dumb.

Even if congress were to give Trump his $5 billion, that isn't enough. Even if it was enough, the wall wouldn't be finished before Trump left office. Eventually it would be abandoned or down sized... but never completely finished. Even if it somehow was finished, eventually it would either fall down or be torn down.

So why?

The "why" is so certain companies can make a lot of money and certain people can buy stocks in those companies and make a lot of money.... on the backs of the working class American.

Meanwhile most illegal aliens don't come across the southern border, so the impact would be minimal at best even if it was somehow built... etc.

This entire thing is about duping working class republicans and conservatives into being so frightened that they give up their money and take the rest of working class America with them to the poor house.

And working class republicans and conservatives think its the democrats and liberals who are the ones taking their money.

NE, Ohio
#6325New Post! Dec 21, 2018 @ 11:15:21
@chaski Said

This wall is a dumb idea. Maybe not the dumbest, but still very dumb.

Even if congress were to give Trump his $5 billion, that isn't enough. Even if it was enough, the wall wouldn't be finished before Trump left office. Eventually it would be abandoned or down sized... but never completely finished. Even if it somehow was finished, eventually it would either fall down or be torn down.

So why?

The "why" is so certain companies can make a lot of money and certain people can buy stocks in those companies and make a lot of money.... on the backs of the working class American.

Meanwhile most illegal aliens don't come across the southern border, so the impact would be minimal at best even if it was somehow built... etc.

This entire thing is about duping working class republicans and conservatives into being so frightened that they give up their money and take the rest of working class America with them to the poor house.

And working class republicans and conservatives think its the democrats and liberals who are the ones taking their money.

B#1 : Yeah, I thought so too

B#2 : Well now they have a GoFundMe page so suckers can give up their money directly!

(and I am suspicious about the sensationalism of some of the sponsor's stories)
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6326New Post! Dec 21, 2018 @ 16:24:33
Robert Mueller's team is "exempt" from a partial government and will keep working hunting witches.

NE, Ohio
#6327New Post! Dec 21, 2018 @ 16:40:31
@chaski Said

Robert Mueller's team is "exempt" from a partial government and will keep working hunting witches.

Some witches are getting perturbed at the constant use of that phrase.
... though they admit there are bigger things to worry about than a catch-phrase.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6328New Post! Dec 21, 2018 @ 16:52:45
@mrmhead Said

Some witches are getting perturbed at the constant use of that phrase.
... though they admit there are bigger things to worry about than a catch-phrase.

Back in the late 1980's (I think)... Wash., DC area... winter... a radio DJ was giving the weather and said it's as cold as a witch's tit out there today.

Apparently a witch took offense and called the station saying, our tits are just as warm as everyone else's.

#6329New Post! Dec 21, 2018 @ 16:56:12
@chaski Said

Back in the late 1980's (I think)... Wash., DC area... winter... a radio DJ was giving the weather and said it's as cold as a witch's tit out there today.

Apparently a witch took offense and called the station saying, our tits are just as warm as everyone else's.

Colder than Trumps heart.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6330New Post! Dec 21, 2018 @ 17:20:34
@Erimitus Said

Colder than Trumps heart.

Now you're just being mean...

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...420 421 422 423 424 ...614 615 616 · >>

4 browsing (0 members - 4 guests)

Quick Reply