Forums:
Politics

Trump to scrap Nasa climate research in crackdown on ‘politicized science’

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Nov 24, 2016 @ 03:50:25
Donald Trump is poised to eliminate all climate change research conducted by Nasa as part of a crackdown on “politicized science”, his senior adviser on issues relating to the space agency has said.

This would mean the elimination of Nasa’s world-renowned research into temperature, ice, clouds and other climate phenomena. Nasa’s network of satellites provide a wealth of information on climate change, with the Earth science division’s budget set to grow to $2bn next year. By comparison, space exploration has been scaled back somewhat, with a proposed budget of $2.8bn in 2017.

Nasa’s Earth science division is set to be stripped of funding in favor of exploration of deep space, with the president-elect having set a goal during the campaign to explore the entire solar system by the end of the century.

bozo and the republicans see this so called " global warming " is a " hoax ".

this hoax is more expensive accept by lobbyists and companies that causes environment problems. but the natural resources away from that companies that make a profit. that a big no no! anyone want to be rich.

if the usa follow the other countries to reduces the global gases reduces, like common sense people. not care more profit than human life. would usa be pretty good kind of guy. naaaaa! not the usa and bozo.

it would make sense, if bozo got rid nasa sent more probes and future colonization to find new worlds and colonization the moon. to explore new universes and galaxies.

I have admit I been since I saw the first man on the moon in 1969 on tv. I been a big fan of space exploration for long time. shoot probes and satellites for defense and see what beyond our atmosphere. see planets and our sun, and galaxies.

I have read articles about how billions of dollars to do all above with money. I do admit we can cut out this part or cut back space exploration. that make sense.

but to eliminate that this program to cover up or face the real problem. that earth has a crisis of " global warming ". that not using nasa's telescopes, probes, and satellites to study " climate changes in our atmosphere. "

is completely stupid and very dangerous.

it obviously, bozo carry for a buck than ameican people and world!

post your thought!

bozo want to elimate nasa's climate research.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! Nov 24, 2016 @ 04:47:31

Seriously though, cutting funding for climate research does not surprise me. The willingness to spend more to explore does.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Nov 24, 2016 @ 05:10:25
@DiscordTiger Said

Seriously though, cutting funding for climate research does not surprise me. The willingness to spend more to explore does.

tiger- you are right. more easy waste money to explore planets, because future monopolies that energy resources that could possible get from outer space.

bozo know there are still big bucks in space for companies in defense and military applications like boeing companies, and companies that provide to nasa and military.

bozo start something like a better version of " star wars " program for defense.

bozo got something inside his wig that he hiding.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#4New Post! Nov 24, 2016 @ 18:40:25
Looks like it will have to be up to the individual states to band together on this, since Team Trump obviously won't do anything to play it's part among the 200 or so nations in on the agreement. I believe, if I remember correctly, the majority of governors side with science on this matter. California, the worlds 6th largest economy, will certainly be doing its part.

Otherwise, we head towards the 2 degrees Celsius threshold (we are now at 1.5 and climbing) that guarantees the disappearance of the Arctic, the equatorial region around the world becoming inhabitable, the Western U.S. becoming like the Sahara, and Miami becoming Atlantis in this century.

Guess we really will have to all move to Canada.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Nov 24, 2016 @ 18:59:18
I'd like to see a crackdown on "Business-ized" science?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Nov 24, 2016 @ 19:18:45
a couple of years, I read articles that during the this time, no computer future charts of data.

no compute models that scientists were using at the time, couldn't give an exact future data in in 10,000 years.

scientists models were get shattered by icebergs and ice shelves in Greenland and antarctic, melted more quickly than scientists predicting, they should melt.

last five years, if you watched some these large ice shelves in Greenland, that were supposed to stayed intact more 10,000 years from. or now, melting and falling down. now, suppose happen now!

couple of years ago, some of articles, that ex military well-known high positions in army, air force, and navy admitted before they did believed in " global warming ". the articles said then, now the people believe in " global warming " and they are scared.

some articles actually come out said like leo said " 2 degrees Celsius " rise. these articles also said this will happen in next 50 years, temperatures throughout the united states rise between 23 to 46 higher than normal.

most southern coastlines will be underwater or part of the states will be, and California and the eastern coastlines will have the same effect.

I don't remember the article's titles or name of the articles to refer by. if I remember right that in last two to four years ago.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#7New Post! Nov 24, 2016 @ 19:22:10
Before the Flood

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Nov 24, 2016 @ 19:26:44

thanks for the video. I haven't seen it yet. but I will.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#9New Post! Nov 24, 2016 @ 21:17:10
What ya can't see can't hurt!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Nov 24, 2016 @ 21:33:14
here is some facts of our future outlook of global warming.

there is a video about to fix the climate change by dan miller. who is not a scientist, but an average guy that has some good ideas. with bozo's administration, and bozo as a business man. miller's ideas and other people beliefs and ideas, we have paid high prices, every things.

we, as an americans will could learn to sacrifice as been doing for our America and the world for years.

like I said, unless bozo completely turning into human being than a dollar sign. these ideas probably will not happen.

climate change this week.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs