News & Current Events

Trump on Why the GOP Lost the House

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#1New Post! Nov 15, 2018 @ 14:52:46
Now he’s apparently stating that after voting, people went to their cars, changed into disguises, and then voted again. And this is why he lost the House.

Folks, this is the man we voted for.

Can you imagine any of our previous Presidents saying this after a midterm?

As opposed to, say, graciously conceding defeat and attempting to understand what people want and what he can do better as President in response.

I’m curious the response to this from our Trump supporting TFS brethren on this.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Nov 15, 2018 @ 15:41:19
@Leon Said

Now he’s apparently stating that after voting, people went to their cars, changed into disguises, and then voted again. And this is why he lost the House.

Folks, this is the man we voted for.

Can you imagine any of our previous Presidents saying this after a midterm?

As opposed to, say, graciously conceding defeat and attempting to understand what people want and what he can do better as President in response.

I’m curious the response to this from our Trump supporting TFS brethren on this.

I'm pretty sure Trump used to be a member of TFS... one time before last Obama election he observed Superdorkygirl and I joking about putting on pink velour warm up suits and fraudulently voting all across Florida....

The sad thing is that Trump supporters are dumb enough to believe his ignorant nonsense.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#3New Post! Nov 15, 2018 @ 16:29:14
@chaski Said

I'm pretty sure Trump used to be a member of TFS... one time before last Obama election he observed Superdorkygirl and I joking about putting on pink velour warm up suits and fraudulently voting all across Florida....

The sad thing is that Trump supporters are dumb enough to believe his ignorant nonsense.

I am honestly perplexed. Not everyone can be this dumb. Are people this easily brainwashed? How? Is the hatred of liberals so intense that it makes everyone go crazy?

It truly baffles me.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Nov 15, 2018 @ 17:02:34
@chaski Said

chaski- I always thought you were bozo, because you stalking women and hiding in trees wearing blue dresses. you really wear red dresses, you bozo!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#5New Post! Nov 15, 2018 @ 17:40:38
@Leon Said

I am honestly perplexed. Not everyone can be this dumb. Are people this easily brainwashed? How? Is the hatred of liberals so intense that it makes everyone go crazy?

It truly baffles me.

Yes. People are that dumb.

I have some friends (old work colleagues) who recently said " all these new votes are Democrat... no surprise there".

Some thought on that...

1. There are no "new" votes. There are mail in votes and absentee ballots that had not been counted on Tuesday.

2. It isn't true. It may or may not be that a majority of the mail in votes and absentee ballots are leaning Democrat, however it is highly unlikely that they are "all" Democrat. Even if there was a massive fraud scheme, "they" wouldn't make "all" of the votes Democrat.

3. Even if they were all Democrat votes, most if not all of the outstanding elections haven't posted complete results yet, so how could anyone possibly know that they are "all" Democrat.

The answer to all that and more.... Trump followers will literally believe any nonsensical crap he and the right wing media put out.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Nov 15, 2018 @ 17:44:14
My wife and I got in to vote about 17 times before we started getting suspicious looks.

Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#7New Post! Nov 15, 2018 @ 17:53:55
He’s also stating that we need an ID to buy cereal.

Imma posting a YouTube video of me doing just that...without an ID.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#8New Post! Nov 15, 2018 @ 18:05:24
@chaski Said

Oh, and (example) the Broward County Florida recount didn't even start until today.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#9New Post! Nov 16, 2018 @ 00:55:12
Yeah, an old teacher of mine has their fb page public. They are republican.

It’s been a complete whine fest the past few days of this bulls***. Vitrine twice, falsifying votes everything. They can just accept they lost. (Our state blue waved- 11 out of 11 Democrats won.). Flipping a house seat that goes mostly red. It was a close race, not being called until the next day. Though they easily forget, that’s always been a close race.

Anyway, the bats*** level is high, and sad.
So yeah real people are eating trump’s s*** up.

NE, Ohio
#10New Post! Nov 16, 2018 @ 01:51:52
The Republican had called into question the constitutionality of the ranked-choice voting process, which Maine's voters approved in a 2016 referendum and used for the first time this year.

Why didn't mr GOPher whine about it BEFORE the election?

Ranked Choice
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#11New Post! Nov 16, 2018 @ 02:16:39
Trumps just surprised a lot Americans can't be bumfoozled or bought , and the popular vote is the only vote that counts mid terms.

NE, Ohio
#12New Post! Nov 16, 2018 @ 02:31:29
@Leon Said

He’s also stating that we need an ID to buy cereal.

Imma posting a YouTube video of me doing just that...without an ID.

If you're buying the Bailey's Irish Cream to go with it, you might be asked for an ID,
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#13New Post! Nov 16, 2018 @ 04:50:54
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#14New Post! Nov 16, 2018 @ 21:51:08
This narrative isn't at all surprising, it was clearly being primed from the start. The entire acceptance of shadow goverment dealings practically foretold it. If you propose a shadowy organization to exist that manipulates anything and everything, then practically anything you want to bellieve becomes not only possible but self-evident under it.

This is the allure of a conspiracy theory. Because no one can get a clear handle on 'how deep the rabbit hole goes' and what's involved, people become free to imagine any scenario they wish. Humans are also jumpy creatures by nature, leave a void of information and the human imagination will fill whatever it thinks would be the scariest scenario, regardless of it's viability.

In such a way, all conspiracy theories become self-fulfilling prophecies. Regardless of what happens, the theory is maintained. For instance, if people like wireless' predictions had come true and we would have seen a 'red wave' they would have naturally asserted that people were breaking free of the conspiracy. Notice, not that the conspiracy didn't exist, but that it was thwarted. Conversely, in this reality, where the Dems won the House and the Senate came closer to an even split, we hear talk about how the conspiracy was too strong to overcome. Notice that in either scenario, the conspiracy is maintained. The shadow government continues to exist in order to get in the way of the Republican's chances for control of government, regardless of the outcome.

NE, Ohio
#15New Post! Nov 17, 2018 @ 17:32:00
He now supports Pelosi to be Speaker.

He promised her however many votes she needs to win over any challengers.
I'd love to see that.

So now he can claim he got Pelosi elected... and has something he could try to hang over her head.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs