Conspiracies

Trump is a Plant

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 11:06:18
Trump is a good friend of the Clintons and is a plant. It is NOT possible for a marketing expert to make the number of mistakes with such good timing right when the mistakes needed to be made in order to keep him at shoulder level to Hillary. He gets right within grasp of passing Hillary and then he opens his mouth, His polls go up - he opens his mouth, her polls go down - he opens his mouth. Days before November 8th he will run his whole campaign into the ground.

Here is a conspiracy theory I came across yesterday evening, I hadn't heard this before. FYI no I don't buy it , I'm just posting it.
It is one of many answers on yahoo answers to the question 'Is Donald Trump his own worst enemy?'
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 11:59:00
I'm beginning to think the whole campaign thing this year is just a big commercial for the election coverage on Nov 8, and all the TV crap leading up to it.

If it's called a clear win for Clinton in Sept, who would keep watching all the Hype-TV?

With all the various demographic disparities, how can Trump be even close?
And surely, nearly half of America can't be stupid enough to vote for Trump ... can they?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 12:00:46
then again ...
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 13:34:54
let not a plant, if he or she is relate to trump.

let the blame the person, who is watering bozo the trump. obviously, the person. who is feeding and cleaning his flower pot, the person is a " pothead ". bozo's hair, this person is bozo giving healthy fertilizer to bozo, to keep him to alive. bozo snoring that fertilizer, he sound like a crazy plant on the media.

let stop companies from selling fertilizers to plants, because plants think they become president of the united states.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#5New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 16:17:32
Trump is a Plant....

That is what I said in Aug 01, 2015 @ 16:01:12

@chaski Said

Trump is a Democrat plant.

His goal is to destroy the Republican party....and assure that Hillary Clinton is the 1st female president of the USA.

In the scheme of conspiracy theories, it isn't that crazy.

As for me, I no longer believe it.

I think Trump was looking for a Tax loop hole (when you run for president virtually everything is tax deductible...and might be one of the many reasons he doesn't want to show his taxes...).

He was probably also hoping to spin his campaign into contracts with Fox News and/or one of the other big news outlets....and maybe even spin it into another TV show.

But...the Republican Party had its head in the sand...next thing you know America's most wacky had a voice and the Trump Train was running down the track like Casey Jones:

Driving that train, high on cocaine,
Casey Jones you better, watch your speed.
Trouble ahead, trouble behind,
And you know that notion just crossed my mind.....

...Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
Got two good eyes but you still don't see.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 16:21:41
I have heard this before a few times and it's kind of tempting to believe it.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#7New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 16:34:50
It's kind of hard not to at least think it's plausible. i mean. I almost wish it was true because I still feel him running for prez is a joke. I keep waiting for the "haha I was just kidding, I'm out, by the way watch "How I ran for President and almost won, starting in January on NBC"" speech.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#8New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 16:54:56
@floydgirrl Said

It's kind of hard not to at least think it's plausible. i mean. I almost wish it was true because I still feel him running for prez is a joke. I keep waiting for the "haha I was just kidding, I'm out, by the way watch "How I ran for President and almost won, starting in January on NBC"" speech.

I especially like reading your opinion with that little sperm guy jumping up and down at the bottom.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 16:59:28
@floydgirrl Said

I think he's actually a mole from the future.

I have proof.

Stalkee

#10New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 17:14:43
@chaski Said

I especially like reading your opinion with that little sperm guy jumping up and down at the bottom.

hahaha it's like an added special effect there isn't it??
Stalkee

#11New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 17:17:06
@Eaglebauer Said

I think he's actually a mole from the future.

I have proof.

Biff!
magically_delicious On October 27, 2020

, California
#12New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 18:13:44
I think there is a higher chance that Trump is a plant (or running for reasons not related to actually being President) than him running for real. I'm at this point 99% sure Hillary will win the election, and 95% sure Trump is both making money by doing this, and already leveraging TV appearances, branded efforts, and TV shows to air Spring 2017 after he loses specifically to capitalize on his newly rekindled mega fame.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#13New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 18:25:47
There was the "top strategist" campaign person* that said the original plan was to run, Com in second in the primaries, get the boost name recognition, the write-offs, and the media attention. And come out of the summer convention in a place for even more tv attention. Then his ego got involved, when he won and it all snowballed.

*she wasn't as high in the campaign as she claimed, so it may not be true, but it fits the conspiracy angle.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#14New Post! Sep 29, 2016 @ 20:16:14

left picture is Donald is watching halley's comet flying in the sky in 1910, bozo was little heavy back the, he ate halley's comet.

that is true, scientists was that bozo grabbed the comet before the earth. in mid-air, this ton of comet just ate it. paul bunyan and baby, the blue ox.

baby wasn't was a blue ox, she was a hooker from bemdji, minnesota. baby talk slugging with blue humor. she was big enough be size of ox.

so " baby , the blue ox " was born.

so Donald was 3000 pounds back then, when bozo laid around, he around. bozo was so big not only he could be texas, he has own zip codes.

bozo was the why, there are " wide loads " sign s on highways.

when bozo farted back then, he literally move the earth.

Donald lost lot of weight over the century, bozo look like this in 50's below:

of course, you said that Donald doesn't look like that today.

no, look like you wonder what butchers to with chicken fat and meat fat, I guess what a little plastic surgery, will do for you. you mean a f*c% lot of truckful fat, bozo shove a lot of fat in 12 states.

speaking of bozo's hair, (i wasn't ) tell secret about bozo's part in hair, why his hair look like a tail over his head.

keep this really secret from hillary and the media, bozo hilter is really bald bozo, i was amazed years ago, when i saw this.

shh! i worked at bozo's one of his houses, as a houseboy for 5 years. sssh! ( twilite, take a quick look outside this post, anybody out there. twilite, it is clear! )

i have seen bozo, that sucker is soo bald, that a cubeball look better than him. his head soo shiny that commission Gordon. Gordon had put the bat sign's symbol on bozo's bald spot, and put a flashlight's light. that sucker gleam always to the moon.

why you never see bozo bald, because his staff has go out to kill red squirrels. they skinned the squirrel alive, women, here a beauty tip from bozo.

the blood of the squirrel is really good for your skin, and look at that shine on bozo's hair.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#15New Post! Sep 30, 2016 @ 04:21:43
" make the number of mistakes with such good timing right when the mistakes needed to be made in order to keep him at shoulder level to Hillary. "
Hillary and Bill would have the experience ,politically speaking, to know what sort of mistakes and how to time them to keep things neck to neck . And they have plenty of money for a pay off .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs