Trump Has COVID-19

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>
Darkman666 On about 1 hour ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#76New Post! Oct 04, 2020 @ 19:53:28
@DiscordTiger Said

Lol my mom said the same thing only the word she used lead to some very creative Spanish to English translations. Lol

It sounds like there was a super spreader event.

the doctors couldn't give bozo's staff pencillin until they got something less than the virus. when their heads were up his ass.
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#77New Post! Oct 05, 2020 @ 11:58:32
@chaski Said

I agree. Trump should nominate someone.

The GOP should honor their promise as stated to the American people in 2016 that they would not hold a vote until after the election.

wah wah wah..how dare you follow the rules we set...wahhh

“Once the political season is under way … action on a Supreme Court nomination must be put off until after the election campaign is over,” the future vice-president declared.

As long as the White House was held by one party and the Senate by the other, the voters should make the call, Biden said — a historical precedent in place since 1888....

guess what the senate is the same party as the President...

and if Harry Reid had not made the "rule" that they only need 51 votes to confirm a Judge..the left would not be in the mess they are in now..

lesson to learn...don't make stupid rules that will come back and bite you in the a** when your President is not in office.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#78New Post! Oct 05, 2020 @ 12:19:10
He swallowed the bird to catch the spider that wiggled and jiggled and tickled inside him.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#79New Post! Oct 05, 2020 @ 17:05:50
They should stop testing. All these positive tests just look bad.

And now that trump has been to "school" for it, he knows everything there is to know about Covid-19 and knows better than anybody else .. ever ... at least since Abraham Lincoln.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#80New Post! Oct 05, 2020 @ 18:41:01
the way bozo's staff and republican party go out for the count the virus, firing and quit. bozo is re elect, he will survive to form a new republican party or proud boy recruit them. it way of overdo form a new kkk group for congress. walmalt will have special for white pillow cases this celebration.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#81New Post! Oct 05, 2020 @ 19:50:48
@bobbimay Said

wah wah wah..how dare you follow the rules we set...wahhh

I agree with you 100%.

The Democrats should follow the rules as set by the Republicans... and the Republicans should also follow the rules set by the Republicans.
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#82New Post! Oct 05, 2020 @ 22:26:56
Until I hear from 'Independent' sources that he actually had the virus I say it's all a hoax. He had to back his words that a cure was coming right around the corner. In my opinion, this was a grand scale 'show' so he could pretend to have it, pretend to use those 'miracle' drugs that he himself was endorsing, and has interests in the Pharmas that make them, from the hospital so that the FDA would push it through. What really amazes me is how people didn't see right through the huge holes in this story. This 74-year-old man with underlying conditions who supposedly had to have oxygen, was on corticosteroids, using at least 2 non-FDA approved drugs was tweeting, making videos, and going for a ride to boot. Really?

The side effects of just the corticosteroids would have wiped him on his a** for a couple of days. The other drugs have side effects also yet he looked and looks none the worse for the wear. Conflicting and non-confirmed information about his health status at any time. This was a 'political' show and I hope it backfires on him so that the people that actually believe his Bull@@@@ will still be vigilant about the virus. Add to that the fact that he was in the hospital for only 3 days? Wow! This man is made of steel.

Forgot to mention that if he had used those drugs at all there would have been a transfer of power given to Pence because while you're on all those drugs you cannot make an important decision at all. Why didn't that happen? Hmmm!
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#83New Post! Oct 05, 2020 @ 22:49:37
I do agree that pence should have been put in charge. As much as that personally terrifies me.

That drug cocktail and treatment does not make f***ing sense. He’s either faking it way sicker than letting on. Both of which are seriously messed up.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#84New Post! Oct 05, 2020 @ 22:54:23
That photo op car trip was in-f***ing-sane.

But that also is not new.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#85New Post! Oct 05, 2020 @ 23:05:39
bozo would be in coma or pretty much be sworn in pene take over in short period. typical, of bozo do a stupid stunt over weekend. if bozo fake having the virus, joe rating would go higher, people trust less of bozo than before. mocking people of the virus, that a huge slap in america's face.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#86New Post! Oct 05, 2020 @ 23:26:25
Moderator:

Wouldn't this just be an observation best left in the regular "Trump" thread?

Thanks.

NE, Ohio
#87New Post! Oct 06, 2020 @ 00:49:13
@rosexthorn Said

Until I hear from 'Independent' sources that he actually had the virus I say it's all a hoax. He had to back his words that a cure was coming right around the corner. In my opinion, this was a grand scale 'show' so he could pretend to have it, pretend to use those 'miracle' drugs that he himself was endorsing, and has interests in the Pharmas that make them, from the hospital so that the FDA would push it through. What really amazes me is how people didn't see right through the huge holes in this story. This 74-year-old man with underlying conditions who supposedly had to have oxygen, was on corticosteroids, using at least 2 non-FDA approved drugs was tweeting, making videos, and going for a ride to boot. Really?

The side effects of just the corticosteroids would have wiped him on his a** for a couple of days. The other drugs have side effects also yet he looked and looks none the worse for the wear. Conflicting and non-confirmed information about his health status at any time. This was a 'political' show and I hope it backfires on him so that the people that actually believe his Bull@@@@ will still be vigilant about the virus. Add to that the fact that he was in the hospital for only 3 days? Wow! This man is made of steel.

Forgot to mention that if he had used those drugs at all there would have been a transfer of power given to Pence because while you're on all those drugs you cannot make an important decision at all. Why didn't that happen? Hmmm!

It did cross my mind.

I was surprised they were trying all these "experimental" treatments on the president. (any president)

Unless he was so outrageous and demanding "The Best" No - Better than Best! Treatments
Same thing with his glory ride - He was probably throwing tempertantrums.

But he does look much more orange now, again.

...It actually looks like he is taking heavy breaths....

All the better to spread more joy among his peers - so they can all get edjumicated by The Vid!

NE, Ohio
#88New Post! Oct 06, 2020 @ 00:54:14
CNN's Kaitlan Collins reports that President Trump was seen reshooting his entrance into the White House without a mask after returning from Walter Reed medical center where he was treated for coronavirus.

Photo op for his campaign ads.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#89New Post! Oct 06, 2020 @ 01:10:10
@mrmhead Said

I was surprised they were trying all these "experimental" treatments on the president. (any president)

As a general rule, the Secret Service don't let President's get into dangerous situations that can't be at least mostly mitigated.

An example it the presidents limo... presidents stopped riding in convertibles after the Kennedy assassination. (I think Nixon might have used a convertible a few times... )

Anyway, in the past the Secret Service would not have let the doctors give the president untested treatments.

But maybe they have just thrown their hands in the air and said, "f*** it... if the jackass wants to kill himself, let him..."
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#90New Post! Oct 06, 2020 @ 01:25:50
@rosexthorn Said

Well I think we can all agree that even Trump would not be so reckless as to go back to the White House and risk infecting his entire Administration and his entire Campaign staff, thus destroying his own re-election chances in the last weeks before voting.

This pretty much leaves only one option: His COVID-19 diagnosis was/is a hoax.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs