AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#31New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 01:43:54
@Leon Said

I hope Trump gets better. I really do.

His self centered ineptitude has likely caused the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans.

(To be clear, he is not responsible for all 208,000 American citizen deaths... but many.)

I hope that gets the luck of the draw that is due him... call it Karma... call it God... whatever you like... I hope he gets what is due him.

If that is health and re-election, so be it.

If that is something else, so be it.

If he had taken COVID-19 seriously he most likely wouldn't be in hospital right now.

Let the chips fall where they may.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#32New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 01:56:35
@chaski Said

His self centered ineptitude has likely caused the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans.

(To be clear, he is not responsible for all 208,000 American citizen deaths... but many.)

I hope that gets the luck of the draw that is due him... call it Karma... call it God... whatever you like... I hope he gets what is due him.

If that is health and re-election, so be it.

If that is something else, so be it.

If he had taken COVID-19 seriously he most likely wouldn't be in hospital right now.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Yes
Little empathy or sympathy in this household as well.

Mixed feelings for those who kowtowed to him by not wearing masks.
Fear, ignorance or adulation ...
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#33New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 03:07:54
@chaski Said

Fantasy novels are fun. But lets look at reality for a second. If Trump had done what the DNC and media wanted him to do he would have flooded the US with infected people from Chyna, had rave parties in China towns across the US where children would have been sniffed inappropriately and many more people would have died.

Remember the kiddy sniffer called Trump a xenophobe for stopping Chinese people from entering the US, and Nancy Antoinette invited people to come party with her in Chyna town as a way to fight against that evil wayciss Donald Drumpf.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Trump was one of the first people to act. He even beat our political class to the punch by several days, and we were one of the first nations to close the border.

And speaking of punching people, it wasn't Trump who put infected psychopaths in old folks homes to bash and infect the patients either.

Why is it only Trump that is to blame for deaths? He certainly did not get everything right, but no one did (except maybe Taiwan, who Chyna and WHO ignored while lying to the world about the virus). And the chances that we are still being lied to about this virus are something like 1 in 1. Yes, the virus is real. Yes, people have died from it. No, it does not kill healthy children or young adults or people in their 30s, 40s or even 50s except in extremely rare cases.

This categorical fact casts doubt over the figures. And the fact that people have been blatantly listed as Covid deaths when they were not does not help make the obviously false information more credible.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#34New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 03:13:19
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Fantasy novels are fun. But lets look at reality for a second. If Trump had done what the DNC and media wanted him to do he would have flooded the US with infected people from Chyna, had rave parties in China towns across the US where children would have been sniffed inappropriately and many more people would have died.

Remember the kiddy sniffer called Trump a xenophobe for stopping Chinese people from entering the US, and Nancy Antoinette invited people to come party with her in Chyna town as a way to fight against that evil wayciss Donald Drumpf.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Trump was one of the first people to act. He even beat our political class to the punch by several days, and we were one of the first nations to close the border.

And speaking of punching people, it wasn't Trump who put infected psychopaths in old folks homes to bash and infect the patients either.

Why is it only Trump that is to blame for deaths? He certainly did not get everything right, but no one did (except maybe Taiwan, who Chyna and WHO ignored while lying to the world about the virus). And the chances that we are still being lied to about this virus are something like 1 in 1. Yes, the virus is real. Yes, people have died from it. No, it does not kill healthy children or young adults or people in their 30s, 40s or even 50s except in extremely rare cases.

This categorical fact casts doubt over the figures. And the fact that people have been blatantly listed as Covid deaths when they were not does not help make the obviously false information more credible.

This is complete bulls*** and irrelevant.

The Democrats are idiots.

However, the fact that the Democrats are idiots does in no was justify Tump's failure.

Bob... you need to grow the f*** up.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#35New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 03:16:04
Meanwhile:

"Kellyanne Conway announces she tested positive for coronavirus"

Must be a Chinese-Leftist Liberal Deep State conspiracy, no doubt Obama's doing, to infect the greatest greatlyest most biblical president and his administration ever... or at least since Abraham Lincoln.

So much for the corona-hoax.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#36New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 03:43:51
If Trump had followed simple guidelines on the science and been open and honest with it, we would have seen less deaths, because this would mean that masks and social distancing would have been more readily accepted and non-political, and, therefore, more widely used. And that’s even without a national mask mandate, which would have been even more effective. Furthermore, if such safety practice were done early, we could have opened up earlier, and gotten our recovery sooner.

Do I think he is getting what he deserves? Yes. Do I feel bad for him and sorry for him? No. I don’t know him personally, only the s*** he has thrown at the fan.

But I still want him to recover. Biden is soaring over this brat, and there is no reason to rock the boat with major changes to the election.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#37New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 04:34:17
@Leon Said

If Trump had followed simple guidelines on the science and been open and honest with it, we would have seen less deaths, because this would mean that masks and social distancing would have been more readily accepted and non-political, and, therefore, more widely used. And that’s even without a national mask mandate, which would have been even more effective. Furthermore, if such safety practice were done early, we could have opened up earlier, and gotten our recovery sooner.

Do I think he is getting what he deserves? Yes. Do I feel bad for him and sorry for him? No. I don’t know him personally, only the s*** he has thrown at the fan.

But I still want him to recover. Biden is soaring over this brat, and there is no reason to rock the boat with major changes to the election.

Yup, we could have been in such a better position if he just would have listened to the science and showed some sort of leadership.

Places that did have had a better outcome.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#38New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 04:54:14
@bob_the_fisherman Said

@chaski Said

This is complete bulls*** and irrelevant.

The Democrats are idiots.

However, the fact that the Democrats are idiots does in no was justify Tump's failure.

Bob... you need to grow the f*** up.

Yep....... Bob's back.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#39New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 05:44:27
@DiscordTiger Said

Yup, we could have been in such a better position if he just would have listened to the science and showed some sort of leadership.

Places that did have had a better outcome.

To be fair, some of those places had much more strict lockdown procedures in place that would probably be considered un-American, even by the most pro-government circles.

However, even just acknowledging and encouraging effective mask use and social distancing would have gone a long way.

As opposed to ridiculing it, like he did in the debate for instance.

A national mask mandate isn’t anti-American either. People who think it infringes on our freedoms need to spend a day in a North Korean prison camp to know what freedom really is.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#40New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 06:57:42
@bob_the_fisherman Said

If you repeat a lie often enough I guess it becomes truth to those who don't know a lie when they hear it, hey?

Hi Bob..........no, why would you say such a silly thing?

Not having heard of the drug you mentioned I looked it up, not being in the medical profession myself and therefore having no firsthand, hands on knowledge. Every site I found (about five before I gave up) reported much the same.......possibly helped in prevention rather than treatment.

Thus........ appears .

But thanks for you additional information.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#41New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 06:59:48
I see Bob still "loves a good argument".....
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#42New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 09:07:05
@dookie Said

Hi Bob..........no, why would you say such a silly thing?

Not having heard of the drug you mentioned I looked it up, not being in the medical profession myself and therefore having no firsthand, hands on knowledge. Every site I found (about five before I gave up) reported much the same.......possibly helped in prevention rather than treatment.

Thus........ appears .

But thanks for you additional information.

Drug...? What drug...? I haven't seen any drug mentioned anywhere on this thread. Perhaps I've not looked hard enough. Let me know what it is, Dooks, and I may be able to provide some insight into this little monkey.

@dookie Said

I see Bob still "loves a good argument".....

He does. And I'm glad to see him back. No truly, I am. The last thing we want on the forum is an echo chamber and Bob provides an (albeit extreme) alternative opinion and that keeps us on our toes.

He's not the only one of his kind roaming the forums. Here's a comment on a post I made elsewhere which shows the sort of thing we're up against:

It's a response to a link I made to an assessment of the British people's current attitudes towards Brexit, which didn't cast it in a very good light:

But they're entitled to their opinion. All we can do is challenge it in the hope that people will start to wake up to what is happening.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#43New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 09:32:28
@Jennifer1984 Said

Drug...? What drug...? I haven't seen any drug mentioned anywhere on this thread. Perhaps I've not looked hard enough. Let me know what it is, Dooks, and I may be able to provide some insight into this little monkey.

Hi Jen, this was Bob's post earlier in the thread:-

"It will be interesting to see if his health outcome is significantly improved through using hydroxychloroquine. It has certainly worked for a lot of people."

As I said, I looked it up on about five sites and found reference only to it being used for prevention, not treatment, of Covid19.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#44New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 14:38:58
@dookie Said

Hi Jen, this was Bob's post earlier in the thread:-

"It will be interesting to see if his health outcome is significantly improved through using hydroxychloroquine. It has certainly worked for a lot of people."

As I said, I looked it up on about five sites and found reference only to it being used for prevention, not treatment, of Covid19.

There are several studies showing that hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc is effective in the early stages of Covid. This is based on a collation of research from, at the time, 43 studies of its use as a treatment for Covid1984. Unfortunately our overlords of the internet love to hide reality from us as we are frail beings, apparently, and must be ushered in the "correct" direction, even if the correct way is not related to fact.

It does get frustrating, but it is what it is.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#45New Post! Oct 03, 2020 @ 15:15:02
@bob_the_fisherman Said

There are several studies showing that hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc is effective in the early stages of Covid. This is based on a collation of research from, at the time, 43 studies of its use as a treatment for Covid1984.

Yes, but these studies are being done by scientists.

And if memory serves me, you have told us many times over the years that scientists can't be trusted because they are self serving jackasses (my words not yours as I forget the exact words you used)... and science can't be trusted because of the scientists.

@bob_the_fisherman Said

Unfortunately our overlords of the internet love to hide reality from us as we are frail beings, apparently, and must be ushered in the "correct" direction, even if the correct way is not related to fact.

That would be one of the smartest things you have ever posted on TFS, but what you really mean is that anything on the internet that doesn't fit with your opinion is false, and anything that does fit your opinion is true... regardless of the facts.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs