Forums:
News & Current Events

Trump Boo’ed by Stadium Crowd at 100 Decibels

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#1New Post! Oct 28, 2019 @ 19:04:30
In case you haven’t heard, Trump made a public appearance yesterday in attending a World Series game in Washington. When his live image was presented on the Jumbotron, he was boo’ed mercilessly and loudly by the 40,000+ sized crowd, even with chants of “Lock him up!” reverbating throughout the stadium. Trump visibly looked displeased once he realized he was being boo’ed and left the game early in the 7th inning 90 minutes later.

Today television pundits and congressmen, including left-leaning, are calling it an outrage, that the President should always be given respect, no matter who it is, even if we disagree with his policies.

I disagree.

As much as he would like to view himself as one, the President is not a godhead, a public figure for us to bow down and tremble in his presence. On the contrary, he is a public servant, working for us. Furthermore, as someone in the position he is in, it is of utmost importance that he, himself, treat the citizens that he is serving with respect rather than ridicule, and promote unity rather than discord, instead of verbally abusing individuals publicly, promoting harassment of women, calling fellow servants scum of the earth, telling them to return to s***hole, rat infested places that they belong, and constantly invoking public discord and racial tension.

A President who uncharacteristically, and regularly, uses his position to bully others beneath him, not to mention attempts to deceive all of us with his constant lies every chance he gets, certainly deserves the s*** that hit the fans yesterday, in my opinion.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Oct 28, 2019 @ 19:36:45
Apparently he didn't know of this public appearance far enough in advance to stuff the seats with only his supporters.

Growing up I was taught to respect the office, and those that hold it, even if you disagree with their decisions.
This held true for the POTUS, Gov, Mayor, and not just politics, but business, organizations and teams.
But in the large majority of those instances, it was a respectable person holding those positions.

This administration is different.

I see it as What Goes Around, Comes Around.

Yes, the pundits and talking heads still want to try to maintain some level of civility, but I'd guess more than a few are laughing their asses off behind closed doors.

I wonder if Trump expected praise and adoration after his harrowing and beautiful experience killing Bad-Daddy.
Darkman666 On about 13 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Oct 28, 2019 @ 20:14:28
the crowd would give the pitcher, a medal or standing ovation if the pitcher hitd bozo and crown him. of course, it would disappoint to the pitcher had to walk bozo. but that's life!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Oct 28, 2019 @ 20:25:23
FAKE NEWS!!!!

That was the bigliest cheering crowd ever! Massively cheating! Loving!
Darkman666 On about 13 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Oct 28, 2019 @ 21:20:00
i didn't watched the game, but i read that clint eastwood sang " god bless America " to empty chair in the middle of the inner field at the ball park during the 7 inning stretch.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#6New Post! Oct 28, 2019 @ 21:36:06
@mrmhead Said

Apparently he didn't know of this public appearance far enough in advance to stuff the seats with only his supporters.

Growing up I was taught to respect the office, and those that hold it, even if you disagree with their decisions.
This held true for the POTUS, Gov, Mayor, and not just politics, but business, organizations and teams.
But in the large majority of those instances, it was a respectable person holding those positions.

This administration is different.

I see it as What Goes Around, Comes Around.

Yes, the pundits and talking heads still want to try to maintain some level of civility, but I'd guess more than a few are laughing their asses off behind closed doors.

I wonder if Trump expected praise and adoration after his harrowing and beautiful experience killing Bad-Daddy.

This. all of this. So much this.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7New Post! Oct 28, 2019 @ 22:10:04
He was sad...

But if you look at the picture upside down, its like he is happy again.... sort of...
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#8New Post! Oct 28, 2019 @ 22:10:39
@chaski Said

FAKE NEWS!!!!

That was the bigliest cheering crowd ever! Massively cheating! Loving!

Either that or DC is a rat-infested s***hole place anyways that is filled disproportionally with 96% scum of the earth who voted illegally for Hillary.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs