The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Trump's Attorney, or with friends like this who needs enemies?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
chaski On about 8 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#1New Post! May 10, 2018 @ 23:13:43

Starting at about the 0:23 mark it gets kind of funny.... "...before Obama came along we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States...."

I'm not 100% sure, but Giuliani seems a bit confused....

... maybe 9/11 didn't happen on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, roughly 8 years before Obama was elected (I'm telling you all Obama has a time machine! )?

... or maybe 9/11 did happen at some point after the eight years of the Clinton/Obama administration (time machine )?

.... or maybe Giuliani is not the guy you want as your attorney because he's not remembering things so great?

FAKE NEWS!
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! May 10, 2018 @ 23:27:23
@chaski Said

Starting at about the 0:23 mark it gets kind of funny.... "...before Obama came along we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States...."

... maybe 9/11 didn't happen on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, roughly 8 years before Obama was elected (I'm telling you all Obama has a time machine! )?

... or maybe 9/11 did happen at some point after the eight years of the Clinton/Obama administration (time machine )?

.... or maybe Giuliani is not the guy you want as your attorney because he's not remembering things so great?

FAKE NEWS!

9/11 was by conducted by moderate Islamic terrorists.
Stalker

#3New Post! May 10, 2018 @ 23:56:34
@mrmhead Said

9/11 was by conducted by moderate Islamic terrorists.

There is nothing that conservatives and liberals agree on... except that moderates are the worst.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#4New Post! May 12, 2018 @ 02:36:32
According to Trump though.. this isn’t fake news. Fake news is things that show his administration in negative light. He clarified by tweet.

That being said, Giuliani and Cohen are just... I don’t know. Saul Goodman looks better, at least he knew when to shut the f*** up and get out of town.
It’s like a bad tv show. Though that’s probably what we get from a bad tv reality star.

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! May 12, 2018 @ 14:01:05
AT&T hire Cohen's influence-peddling scam.
AT&T is bidding for a merger with Time Warner (owner of Fake News CNN)
Merger is denied
Rumors fly Trump said No because he hates CNN
WH and DOJ insist No Trump influence - DOJ denied merger

Along comes Rudi:
"The President denied the merger"

(AT&T admits buying into Cohen's scam was a mistake)

I'm getting the sense a really neat board game can be made out of this administration and it's ties.
Maybe a some kind of mash-up of Monopoly, Life and Chutes and Ladders!
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 12, 2018 @ 14:53:27
@chaski Said

FAKE NEWS!
Maybe he knows something we don't and the conspiracy theories are right and this wasn't actually done by Islamic terrorists at all magical disappearing WMD and all that stuff.....

NE, Ohio
#7New Post! May 12, 2018 @ 19:25:52
I Got It!!

Trump is a Dem plant to wreck the GOP
And Rudy is a GOP plant to wreck Trump!!

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! May 12, 2018 @ 19:36:41
So what do you think Rudy will spill next ...

Trump is FB friends with Putin?

Netenyahu is a "Frequent Flyer" at Mar-a-Lago under the name Billy Shears

Lil' Kim Jong Un actually has bigger hands than Trump.
(according to a medical study ordered by the donald)
Stalker

#9New Post! May 12, 2018 @ 20:36:01
@mrmhead Said

So what do you think Rudy will spill next ...

Trump is FB friends with Putin?

Netenyahu is a "Frequent Flyer" at Mar-a-Lago under the name Billy Shears

Lil' Kim Jong Un actually has bigger hands than Trump.
(according to a medical study ordered by the donald)

I am honestly starting to think that Giulliani might have some early onset of demential.

No... I am not making a mean joke. I am not making fun of people with any form of dementia. I am actually making a serious statement. He does not seem to be acting like a rational attorney with experience as a prosecuting attorney and the Mayor of NYC... he seems very disjointed (mentally speaking) to me.

NE, Ohio
#10New Post! May 12, 2018 @ 20:41:58
@chaski Said

I am honestly starting to think that Giulliani might have some early onset of demential.

No... I am not making a mean joke. I am not making fun of people with any form of dementia. I am actually making a serious statement. He does not seem to be acting like a rational attorney with experience as a prosecuting attorney and the Mayor of NYC... he seems very disjointed (mentally speaking) to me.

And he doesn't have a protective, supportive staff around him like Reagan did.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs