The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Trolls are try hards... But they succeed in making ppl feel s***ty.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
xLETHAL_VIXENx On January 22, 2015
Logical Alien

Your pants, United States (gen
#1New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:06:35
Below is my response to "Grown Men" on a gaming site that are picking on me cause of this post.... " Just got back from Olive Garden, we had so much fun =) Nadia (my 3yr old) out of no where stands up on her chair and says...."LADY GAGA!!!!" The began singing Alejandro, then a few moments after she finished her spaghetti, she screams, "The flying spaghetti monster!" with her face all sauced up and her hands out like a monster.....Gotta love that girl." They began to make fun of me and my parenting. They think my parenting is poor.

"Never smoke around my children, never fed my kids rocks. The things you say, you twist them so you can feel good about yourself as long as you hurt someone else. As for the bag thing, I don't see a problem, lol seriously.... It was her doing, it was an open bag that could not be zipped up, she was watched to make sure she didn't "DIE".... So, really, your logic fails. You try to bring ppl down over petty, poor observation. Sometimes you succeed, sometimes you get s*** thrown in your face. Either way, I laugh at this stuff now cause it is just stupid that you try and try and try too hard to be "cool" just cause you can find faults in ppl, faults that are tiny, tiny, little nothingness. LOL. Really, where do you think you are getting in life making someone feel like they are a bad parent, when really, they are the best parent than more ppl in the world. I cause no harm to my children, I feed them, bathe them, play with them, and keep them alive while their father is out fighting in Afghanistan. Pretty much as a single mom, I say f*** you and f*** your logic lol. I'm not even mad, just stating that really guys... How old are yall and is it really that fun to poke at someone that is trying her damndest to do the best for her children? You don't even know what I have sacrificed to give my kids the good life, no I do not live in a mansion, but I have my own house, nice car, huge back yard, regular income, wtf more do you want me to give my kids? I'm f***ing trying. Kids get into stuff, kids scream, kids cry, and kids make a mess. Half the ppl that say s***, have no kids. Hub has kids and he agrees on the s*** you say, that I do not get. But it's whatever, I just wanted to see what reply I get from this, cause I am just dying to know, to know wth is your f***ing point??? As a 20yr old (practically) single mom, with two kids, I am doing A f***ING FINE a** JOB IF I MIGHT SAY SO. This is the internet, got that.. But seriously, shouldn't you pick on someone that actually doesn't pull out their hair trying to find ways to make life better for their kids? Go pick on Octomom. Stop trying to make your pathetic life worth something by picking on me.

The End. Reply now, I would love to read your responses."

Why can't they just leave me alone? I try to make innocent posts, funny posts, and they go out of their way to hurt me and make me really want to die. Sometimes, late at night after I sign out of that site, I lay on my bed, look up at the ceiling and just cry, believing that I truly am, an awful parent. All this over cause I brought my kids to a restaurant. Like I knew she would get up and yell that stuff. Is this really my fault? Are they right to say mean things about my parenting cause of that?
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:14:15
I think if your three year old is screaming and standing in her seat while in a public restaurant, it would definitely be a problem and she shouldn't have been allowed to do that.

If you want your daughter to be able to scream and be silly, take her to McDonald's or something that caters to kids, not a restaurant like Olive Garden. People there usually will expect to have some peace and quiet.

I was at the Back Porch with my family, and my two little cousins were doing things like that. They were 2 and 4. Most of the family was extremely embarrassed at their behavior even though the parents thought it was funny. I don't know why it would have been funny to them, most of the restaurant was giving our table dirty looks.

Maybe you didn't know she'd do that stuff, but by 3 I think she'd be old enough to be calmed down and to know the basics of how to act in public. Also, your post said "Gotta love that girl" so it sounds like you were encouraging this behavior, a sign to the fellow posters that you weren't taking your job as a parent very seriously. That's the way I see it.

And as for the people who are truly trolling, the ones who aren't looking at posts like this where there DOES seem to be a problem but just every little thing you say, well... you've probably heard this time and time again but ignore them. Around here you seem like a pretty confident person, to say the least, so just keep showing them that you're above their remarks and eventually they'll get over it, over you, and move on.
deal1 On May 06, 2011
SECRET SQUIRREL

not of this earth,
#3New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:24:53
Unfortunately, anywhere you go, you more than likely run into asses like that, either on the web or in real life.
YOU know that you are doing a super job parenting, they are either jealous of your happiness, have no life at all, or are completely unhappy in their miserable existence.

My advise is to just brush them off like the light weights they are.

"Flying spaghetti monster"...damn, I wish I could have seen that...priceless.
Be proud of your child and be joyful in the light she brings into your life.It is precious.
To hell with the asses who criticize your parenting skills when they don't know what the f--k what they are talking about.
beasley On October 25, 2012

, South Africa
#4New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:26:42
Your daughter is a baby, for cripes sakes! Babies act this way from time to time.

I don't get at all why you would let these chumps opinions get to you though, especially since they aren't in your face but on the net; I understand even less why you would let them make you doubt your parenting skills, or want to kill yourself.

I think you need to spend time around 'friends', and not the likes of these people.
Logical Alien

#5New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:27:02
Gotta love that girl.... /sarcasm, not encouragement.

I hate when ppl having screaming kids also, but guess what, mine only said 3 things rather loudly and sat her a** down. Nothing more, no one cared, no one even looked. Caused for someone to call me a bad parent? No, they should all suck a d*** and go f*** eachother. I don't let them get to me usually, but it's been 2yrs already man, you would think they would start to just leave me the hell alone. f***ing grown men on a gaming site, picking on a 20yr old mother. Man, they have no life.
clinically crackers

#6New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:30:29
@xLETHAL_VIXENx Said

I hate when ppl having screaming kids also, but guess what, mine only said 3 things rather loudly and sat her a** down. Nothing more, no one cared, no one even looked. Caused for someone to call me a bad parent? No, they should all suck a d*** and go f*** eachother. I don't let them get to me usually, but it's been 2yrs already man, you would think they would start to just leave me the hell alone. f***ing grown men on a gaming site, picking on a 20yr old mother. Man, they have no life.

Well, I was just explaining it how I read it. Sarcasm isn't always as detectable online So I think maybe that's how they saw it as well. But yeah, there really isn't a reason for them to be messing with you just because you're a girl or anything, just keep going and show you're better than they are.

, South Africa
#7New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:30:47
@xLETHAL_VIXENx Said

Why sarcasm at your daughter? Her actions were cute I thought. And the guys just might want your attention so badly that they do anything to get it even to piss you off. Sometimes even negative attention is better than no attention for some.
Logical Alien

#8New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:31:22
@eternus_somnium Said

I think if your three year old is screaming and standing in her seat while in a public restaurant, it would definitely be a problem and she shouldn't have been allowed to do that.

Also, she was not allowed to do so, she was punished. I do not allow my children to run a muck like ghetto parents do. Even then though, kids........ Hmmmm, how the f*** do they work? Oh yeah, they run around like monkeys. Because they are KIDS. Anyone whom looks down on that, well... They have a pineapple up their a** and must have had a pathetic childhood. IMO.

, South Africa
#9New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:33:18
@xLETHAL_VIXENx Said

Also, she was not allowed to do so, she was punished. I do not allow my children to run a muck like ghetto parents do. Even then though, kids........ Hmmmm, how the f*** do they work? Oh yeah, they run around like monkeys. Because they are KIDS. Anyone whom looks down on that, well... They have a pineapple up their a** and must have had a pathetic childhood. IMO.

yeah. What do they expect you to do, kill her? Babies will be babies.
Logical Alien

#10New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:33:18
@beasley Said

Why sarcasm at your daughter? Her actions were cute I thought. And the guys just might want your attention so badly that they do anything to get it even to piss you off. Sometimes even negative attention is better than no attention for some.

Sarcasm, cause I never let my daughter do that on purpose. I watch her and tell her what to do and what not to do. I am light on punishment cause she is a kid. I thought it was cute also, thus, I could not be angry.
clinically crackers

#11New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:33:47
@xLETHAL_VIXENx Said

See, I didn't know that making my post, so I'm telling you what I got from it, and how others will likely see it as well. It sounds like you're just laughing it off and didn't care that she was doing these things. So if that's not true, thank you for correcting me, I just wanted you to know how it appears to someone who can't read your mind and wasn't there at the restaurant.
Logical Alien

#12New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:34:35
@beasley Said

yeah. What do they expect you to do, kill her? Babies will be babies.

LOL idk man, I just would hate to know how their parents treated them back in the 1800's lol. I say that cause well, they are just too f***ing old to be on a "Gaming Site". Holy hell they are just old.
Logical Alien

#13New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:35:14
@eternus_somnium Said

See, I didn't know that making my post, so I'm telling you what I got from it, and how others will likely see it as well. It sounds like you're just laughing it off and didn't care that she was doing these things. So if that's not true, thank you for correcting me, I just wanted you to know how it appears to someone who can't read your mind and wasn't there at the restaurant.

Tis why sometimes the internet annoys me lol. I could say things or express things alot better in person.
clinically crackers

#14New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:37:39
@xLETHAL_VIXENx Said

Tis why sometimes the internet annoys me lol. I could say things or express things alot better in person.

yeah, it's frustrating, I end up using lots of smileys and sometimes just adding *sarcasm* to my posts to be clear. Otherwise... drama will ensue.
Megs22 On June 29, 2014

Hamburg, Florida
#15New Post! Feb 03, 2011 @ 04:38:11
I dont even know you very well, but i can tell you flat out you are not a bad parent. You are obviously a great parent because you take your child with you places and enjoy her company. the fact that you mention her on a board and love to tell stories about her ...not to mention the fact that what these guys said matters to you proves you are a caring mother who truly loves her kid. Of course you arent a bad mother for taking your child to the resteraunt and talking about her!
guys are just so stupid sometimes (not that girls cant be too)
but they are just throwing stupid remarks at you that dont even make sense because they have nothing better to do with their lives and want to hurt you. Dont let them win girl! trust me i know its easier said then done...and i know as girls we all have those nights where we cry ourselves to sleep ( even if for the silliest reasons ever ) lol
but ive only briefly gotten to know a bit about you and can see you are a nice, funny and caring person who doesnt deserve to go to bed upset. bringing your kids places is not a bad thing but a good thing. you try to do things for your children and spend time with them while i see young parents who will just leave their kids at home with a babysitter and barely ever take them out.
as for your kid yelling lady gaga songs and throwing spaghetti....that sounds pretty damn funny to me. lol.
and kids are kids! they do stuff like that, it happens. and that doesnt make you a bad mother. the fact that you can laugh it off and not let it stress you out shows you are a pretty strong lady. keep on smiling and try to ignore the trollers. they just wish they had as exciting lives as you do ;]

next time laugh it off and tell them you will have your daughter throw some food in their faces. it will bug the s*** out of them if they think the stupid stuff they are saying hasn't effected you
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs