Forums: Art & Literature:
Art History

Tips on the first boss in BT. Gathered at Warcraft forums

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
_tech_guru_papa_ On October 17, 2008

Los Angeles,
#1New Post! Oct 14, 2008 @ 09:57:52
Everyone needs to spread out. If there is two melee groups they should be split to either side behind Najentus. Ppls need to zoom out on their camera's so they can see the spike in players to click it off, vent should be quiet so ppls know when to throw the spike. Lastly all needs at least 10K hp buffed.

---

Frost protection cauldron is great for your first couple of attempts until you get a good rythym and flow down. Have everyone use them when the shield goes up the first time or later on. Also make sure you have some healing reduction debuff on him at ALL TIMES. SF usually uses wounding poison, but we have a hunter with Aimshot a the ready in case we lose all the rogues. Not sure about bigwigs, but I know deadly boss mods will pop up a window about 5 seconds before the shield happens that will list who is going to die when the shield is popped, and how much more health they need to not die. As a healer I found this list incredibly useful.
Once you get him down. the next 2 bosses are weak sauce. Supremes is Grull 2.0 with a little bit of thaladred the darkner mixed inbetween Gruul phases. Shade is Mags 2.0, but with a dps race when the channelers are down instead.

----

Shaman on each door dropping ebind to slow adds helps (not 100% neccessary).

If by the 8th Defender collecting on your tank the evil shade isn't moving start a shaman bloodlust roation on your melee group handling the guys that bind him.

Have all dps use a targeting macro for the Spiritbinders (Off th top of my head I believe these to be the mobs) this is also not 100% neccessary but helps on the early attempts when gamers don't know what they look like or what they tend to do.

Shammy can spam chainheal on the defender tank/tanks and their assigned doorways at no loss to either... helping that healer assigned to defender tanks in times of need.

Eshield the mages/locks by doorways... it is almost guaranteed that a rogue or spiritbinder will break loose and go after them at least once if not more and they will get blicked... especially if a rain of fire is hitting them as well.

Also, shammy are the answer to everything... fill your raid with 22 shammy and 3 tanks and you are good to go.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs