Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...28 29 30 · >>
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 13:58:25
@hallucinogenic_lipstick Said

Me 3 and need to dump like 50 times a day!

Sanitry towels should be free btw!!

Yeah, I concur, I feel sorry for people who can't afford them!

@treebee Said

the worst is constipation or the s***s during period, i think if you get either then you should get a special badge so that you dont have to go to work or queue up or cook dinner.

I always have one or the other!
TrOoPs On April 02, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 13:59:46
I been bleeding for about 8 bloody weeks....I dont want to be any more
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#18New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 14:19:14
@xtreme Said

https://wwf.lefora.com/

Oh look a man sneeked in

Whats that link about?
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#19New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 14:20:37
I get back aches that at times are excruciating. And it always comes in waves of pain. Mostly its like high degree of numbing pain that you just deal with, but then there are those five minutes where all I can do is lay down on the floor and have the pain pass. I HATE it, and whats worse is that I never use to get anything associated with getting my period. I never had cramps, never would feel bloated, never would get anything until the last two years where I started getting back aches and the sore boobs started as well.

And what sucks is that my back starts hurting half a week before I actually start, so I have to endure almost two weeks of pain every effing month.
ilm4938 On March 02, 2010

West Bend, Wisconsin
#20New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 14:24:13
BOOBS. Boobs, boobs, boobs. Being cursed with rather large knockers already, mine feel like they grow another cup size and are soooo sore it hurts to have them when I walk down the stairs.
RIP Boobie

#21New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 14:24:51
@hallucinogenic_lipstick Said

Oh look a man sneeked in

Whats that link about?

I haven't looked, but I'm guessing it's not about periods seeing as he has it in his sig!
RIP Boobie

#22New Post! Jan 25, 2010 @ 14:28:55
@boobagins Said

I get back aches that at times are excruciating. And it always comes in waves of pain. Mostly its like high degree of numbing pain that you just deal with, but then there are those five minutes where all I can do is lay down on the floor and have the pain pass. I HATE it, and whats worse is that I never use to get anything associated with getting my period. I never had cramps, never would feel bloated, never would get anything until the last two years where I started getting back aches and the sore boobs started as well.

And what sucks is that my back starts hurting half a week before I actually start, so I have to endure almost two weeks of pain every effing month.

That happens to me, and god help anyone who talks to me or asks me to do something when I have that kind of pain!

When I first went on the pill, I stopped having bad periods, they were a lot lighter and I didn't get as much pain, but it's got pretty bad the last few months.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Jan 26, 2010 @ 10:52:10
i think someone shoved a pine cone in my uterus. Maybe i have like one of those fossilised unborn twins in there and its holding a trident.
Dabby On October 26, 2016

liverpool, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Jan 26, 2010 @ 10:59:04
@ilm4938 Said

BOOBS. Boobs, boobs, boobs. Being cursed with rather large knockers already, mine feel like they grow another cup size and are soooo sore it hurts to have them when I walk down the stairs.

.. View Image

glad us men dont have that time of the month thingy ..
RIP Boobie

#25New Post! Jan 26, 2010 @ 11:02:43
@treebee Said

i think someone shoved a pine cone in my uterus. Maybe i have like one of those fossilised unborn twins in there and its holding a trident.

I don't feel too bad today actually.
smallBUTTerflies On January 07, 2020
Weaker than homeopat

Plymouth,
#26New Post! Feb 02, 2010 @ 02:18:18
Cramps
But I am in a romantic mood
Rawrsh On December 22, 2010

Deleted

Donegal, Ireland
#27New Post! Feb 02, 2010 @ 02:23:41
This is quite a humorous thread. Not the pains and aches people get, but just the thread in general

Periods aren't funny tho, nor are the cramps.
smallBUTTerflies On January 07, 2020
Weaker than homeopat

Plymouth,
#28New Post! Feb 02, 2010 @ 02:35:30
SONOFAb****
tardcore On May 24, 2010

Deleted

Between a rock and another roc
#29New Post! Feb 02, 2010 @ 04:32:57
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#30New Post! Feb 02, 2010 @ 05:12:20
My periods used to be horrendous! The pain wasn't so bad, but the nausea, holy hell! Spending the whole day stuck in the bathroom with diarrhea and nausea was horrible.

However, I was told by my gynecologist that what causes most women's period pain, or sometimes nausea and diarrhea as the case may be, is an excess production of a hormone called prostaglandins. Midol works by interfering with the productions of prostaglandins, as do aspirin and Ibuprophen.

But what I found out is that Vitamin D and Calcium when taken together, forms Calcitriol, which also inhibits prostaglandins. Since I've been taking my vitamin D and calcium, no nausea, no diarrhea! It's such a freakin' relief, I can't even tell you! I used to dread my periods so much because sometimes I'd feel so sick I'd actually throw up. And with ibuprophen, you take it after you start feeling symptoms, but when I take vitamin D and calcium every day, the symptoms never start in the first place! I don't even have to think about it. Doctors say most people are deficient in vitamin D and calcium anyway, so it makes sense that PMS is so rampant.

I just thought I'd share that, maybe other people can be helped by it
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...28 29 30 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs