Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#1New Post! Aug 31, 2010 @ 19:55:44
I wanna get my kitties to do this!

sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#2New Post! Aug 31, 2010 @ 20:07:49
Cute! - I wouldn't encourage your kitties to do it though Kristy; come clean up time, you don't want to end up in the E.R.
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

#3New Post! Aug 31, 2010 @ 20:15:35
@sTreetAngeL Said

Cute! - I wouldn't encourage your kitties to do it though Kristy; come clean up time, you don't want to end up in the E.R.

Most people are actually surprised that I've bathed my cats... with ZERO bloodshed!

Last week, I had to give Romeo a bath (which is just a rinse with the shower head in the tub), he wanted out, but he wasn't fighting me.

I haven't bathed Dexter lately, but he was a very curious kitten who got baths every couple of days.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#4New Post! Aug 31, 2010 @ 20:21:31
@Kristy69 Said

Most people are actually surprised that I've bathed my cats... with ZERO bloodshed!

Last week, I had to give Romeo a bath (which is just a rinse with the shower head in the tub), he wanted out, but he wasn't fighting me.

I haven't bathed Dexter lately, but he was a very curious kitten who got baths every couple of days.

I've only bathed my two once, when they were both 4 weeks old, and crapped in the carrier cage that I had them sleeping in over night; I dare not now though. Especially with Zoey; but I'd sure love too...maybe a good soak down with a wet towel or something. (yet my one kitty, Nikki, shows an unusual fascination with water, she's always at the kitchen or bathroom sink, or lurking in the tub; peeks in when we are in the shower, and just yesterday, went and sat IN the tub while hubby was showering.
Carly's Mommy

#5New Post! Aug 31, 2010 @ 20:29:45
@sTreetAngeL Said

yet my one kitty, Nikki, shows an unusual fascination with water, she's always at the kitchen or bathroom sink, or lurking in the tub; peeks in when we are in the shower, and just yesterday, went and sat IN the tub while hubby was showering.

My cats do that too, Krystable used to sleep in the sink, Romeo won't drink out of anything BUT the bathroom sink ( ) and Dexter stalks me in the shower.
Carly's Mommy

#6New Post! Aug 31, 2010 @ 20:34:08
OH, but apparently the kitchen water bowl is for toys.
I have literally watched Romeo pick up a toy and plop it in the bowl and watch it float (with an occasional paw tap to make it go 'round again).
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs