Random

This one is called: So What...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
chaski On about 4 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#1New Post! Oct 27, 2018 @ 01:46:05
My entry: Sinead O'Connor converts to Islam, changes name...

I saw this headline while surfing the news on the internet and thought, "so what"....

Your turn...
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#2New Post! Oct 28, 2018 @ 12:26:05
@chaski Said

My entry: Sinead O'Connor converts to Islam, changes name...

I saw this headline while surfing the news on the internet and thought, "so what"....

Your turn...

Someone is trying to spew their belief that Sinead is some sort of evil person. I remember back in the day when she tore up a picture of the pope at one of her concerts. That one action branded her. She has an awesome voice but she was no longer marketable. Much like the remark Natalie Maines made about Bush. I have no patience with narrow minded people.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Nov 17, 2018 @ 20:52:13
"Joe Biden gets a dog"
Former Vice President Joe Biden has a new four-legged addition to his family: a German shepherd named Major.

... So what
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Nov 17, 2018 @ 21:57:33
I used like her songs, when she started her career. with her political background, I lost interest in her. too many singer celebrities speak out stuff can go either way for me. more or less, I don't really care. I just like her music or not.

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Nov 21, 2018 @ 01:39:55
Mississippi Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith posed with Confederate artifacts in photos from 2014 that emerged Tuesday,

... So What!?!

Are we supposed to forget or vilify anything and everything "Confederate"??
If that's the case, maybe we should cut off the bottom half of the country.

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Nov 24, 2018 @ 16:23:56
The brand canceled a major fashion show in Shanghai that the ads, which featured an Asian model struggling to eat Italian food with chopsticks , were designed to promote.

Maybe I'm a cold-hearted sob, but I don't see that as racist or disparaging to Chinese.

For the ad, I say So What ...
For those upset at it ... Really?
We have to get back to learning to laugh at ourselves. The world would be a much happier place.

NE, Ohio
#7New Post! Nov 24, 2018 @ 19:22:58
@mrmhead Said

The brand canceled a major fashion show in Shanghai that the ads, which featured an Asian model struggling to eat Italian food with chopsticks , were designed to promote.

Maybe I'm a cold-hearted sob, but I don't see that as racist or disparaging to Chinese.

For the ad, I say So What ...
For those upset at it ... Really?
We have to get back to learning to laugh at ourselves. The world would be a much happier place.

So who is behind these Backlashes against ads?

I imagine Jennifer has a contract with Dior, and if Dior just trots in another person to promote a particular line, Jen's agent will be on the phone with his favorite breach of contract lawyer.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#8New Post! Nov 24, 2018 @ 21:06:54
@Deal_With_It Said

Someone is trying to spew their belief that Sinead is some sort of evil person. I remember back in the day when she tore up a picture of the pope at one of her concerts. That one action branded her. She has an awesome voice but she was no longer marketable. Much like the remark Natalie Maines made about Bush. I have no patience with narrow minded people.

An iconoclast believing herself an original crusader but merely only playing a staged game as it was intended to be played.

"Here are two pictures, little girl; one nice and one naughty - can you please show me the naughty picture by tearing it up."
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs