Rants & Raves

This bloke

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 14:02:56
really pissed me off the on the way home from college, basically i was over taking a slow moving car (it had a HUGE trailer) and so i pulled into the next lane, and the bloke behind me in that lane came flying up behind me like i was stood still (i was going 75mph) and sat right on my bumper until i moved back into the other lane, then as he pulled past gave me the dirtiest look ever.

Now I can't quite understand why I was so wrong for over taking a very slow moving car and then pulling back in afterwards apart from the fact i slowed him down by about 3 minutes.

The thing is as well if i'd had to suddenly brake he would have gone into the back of me, no doubt, and he was in a new landrover discovery and i was in a fiat seicento...now I'm not being pessimistic but i'm pretty sure the discovery would almost quite literally rip through my car.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#2New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 14:23:38
s***, when someone does that, I pace the vehicle next to me. When they finally do pass I smile and lick my lips seductively. (Yes, I really do that).

Works every time.

Anyway, I don't recommend doing that. Just ignore people who do that kinda thing. Stay calm and complete your maneuver.
Say whaaa

#3New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 14:25:36
tbh i'm quite used to it because small cars arent apparently allowed into anyother lane but in the inside lane and generally it doesnt wind me up, it's just if i had to brake for any reason i could quite easily have ended up dead, and there are actually road works along the dual carriage way but thankfully they were a bit further along.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#4New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 14:26:20
I know what you mean.. me and the misses was going up the M4 to cardiff in the fast lane at about 90mph, and this BMW came right up are arse.. and stayed about 2 metres behined us (about 6ft in old money..), he flashed his lights and beeped his horn, everything and the misses just sat there.. so he under took us... nearly side swiping a caravan, and taking out a motor bike.. gave us the bird and also tried to start a fight by waving "come then"... so my girl friend slowed the car down indicated for the next exit.. he followed suit, pulle over.. i go tout the car, he took one look at me and wheel spun off... probably the most funniest thing i have ever seen his face. (i was on my way to a gig, and was wearing a alot of heavy metal..lol..)..
Say whaaa

#5New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 14:28:43
@markfox01 Said
I know what you mean.. me and the misses was going up the M4 to cardiff in the fast lane at about 90mph, and this BMW came right up are arse.. and stayed about 2 metres behined us (about 6ft in old money..), he flashed his lights and beeped his horn, everything and the misses just sat there.. so he under took us... nearly side swiping a caravan, and taking out a motor bike.. gave us the bird and also tried to start a fight by waving "come then"... so my girl friend slowed the car down indicated for the next exit.. he followed suit, pulle over.. i go tout the car, he took one look at me and wheel spun off... probably the most funniest thing i have ever seen his face. (i was on my way to a gig, and was wearing a alot of heavy metal..lol..)..

yeah we get a lot of them on the m3, but generally they're all busy busy business men... too busy to consider their licence or other peoples lives...and the bloke that did it to me today was about 2 metres behind me if that. i honestly couldnt see anything in my mirrors apart from the grill on the front of the car
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#6New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 14:32:40
@angelcake Said
tbh i'm quite used to it because small cars arent apparently allowed into anyother lane but in the inside lane and generally it doesnt wind me up, it's just if i had to brake for any reason i could quite easily have ended up dead, and there are actually road works along the dual carriage way but thankfully they were a bit further along.

*cough*

Say whaaa

#7New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 14:36:43
@jonnythan Said
*cough*

i said slap not cough
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#8New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 14:37:20
I was trying to be polite
Say whaaa

#9New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 14:38:43
theres a time and a place for polite...lol now is not it....i will break the habit
rabbitindustrial On October 11, 2007

Hopkinton, Massachusetts
#10New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 15:18:27
people will be idiots. Its always fun everyonce in a while to piss the a*****es on the road off even more. if someone is tailing you, go slower. I love doing that to people. then they pass me and i just flip em off
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs