I've been working at Whataburger (fast food hamburger joint) for about three and a half months now. I run the drive through pretty much. There are some things that really bother me.
1) I HATE it when a customer goes through the drive thru, orders their meal, comes up to the drive thru, and when I give it to them, they ask if they can get it inside because they have to go to the bathroom.
ARRGH! For God's sake, if you have to use the restroom, park the damn car and then go inside! Don't think you can make it going through the drive thru because you won't!
2) I hate it when people change their orders five zillion times!
All you have to do is say is "I'm not ready yet" and continue looking! Make up your mind before you order! Also, changing your orders AT the drive thru window is NOT appreciated either.
3) Orders over 4 meals ARE NOT appreciated! They clog up the drive thru line! Plus I have ten million other things to do besides handing out your food! Just go inside for GOD's sake. You'll get it faster that way.
4) There ought to be a rule about school buses stopping at fast food restaurants. They cause CHAOS! Instead of bringing the entire TEAM inside, why don't y'all just pack food to eat or have somebody go and get the food and bring it back!
5) The stereotype that most fast food workers are idiots is preposterous! In fact, I've noticed it's the customers that aren't so bright. I can't tell you how many customers have FORGOTTEN their order AFTER ordering it!!!!! Jesus Christ!
These are just some of the things that bother me at work. You'll understand it better if you have worked in a fast food restaurant and done the drive through.