Politics

There needs to be a new investigation into 9/11

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 · >>
Antinwo On October 25, 2013

Denver,
#1New Post! Sep 14, 2009 @ 17:57:51
Where do I begin? So much has been uncovered to prove that 9/11 was an inside job. Let's just start with the basic facts about that dark day.

On 9/11, 4 jetliners went off their designated course, within a span of 90 minutes, and NORAD fails to intervene. Then we find out later that our government was running simulation terrorist attacks the very same day as 9/11, of exactly the same events that took place right before our eyes. Of planes being hijacked and crashed into the WTC buildings, the Pentagon, and the White House. What a coincidence, right? I believe there are no coincidences in life. That everything that happens, happens for a reason. A plane hits the Pentagon, one of the most secured buildings in the world, with over 20 cameras on the side of the Pentagon that was hit, and all they can produce is 1 camera view with slides of the video. Also with no image of a plane at all. Other videos have come out, like the one from the hotel across the street of the Pentagon, and that video shows no plane also. No plane parts were found. The hole in the pentagon was not BIG ENOUGH to be caused by a plane.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A

All these facts can be verified if you search for them.

Jet fuel burns at 1500 degrees fahrenheit maximum. Steel starts to lose it's integrity at 2750 degrees fahrenheit. The fire in the towers was not strong enough to make both of the towers crumble in it's own footprint so perfectly. The black smoke that was eventually pouring out of both towers proves that the fire was oxygen deprived and getting cooler. There were even reports of fire fighters saying the fire is almost under control and they'll be coming down soon. There was no give in any of the floors as the towers crumbled to the ground. These are the strongest structures ever built. They were even architected in such a way the they could withstand multiple planes flying into them and not crumbling to the ground. It took each tower 15 seconds to crumble. 9/11 was the only day in the history of high rise structures, to have not 1, not 2, but 3 buildings crumble to the ground due to FIRE. No steel structure has ever fallen due to fire. One of the towers wasn't even hit by a plane at all, and it crumbled to the ground in 6 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWiZ2Y8fRg"

How does a building that wasn't hit by a plane, mysteriously catch on fire and fall, 6 hours after the initial attacks? These kind of things make absolutely NO SENSE! Now there are reports from scientists, engineers, demolition experts, etc., that have found nano-thermite in the WTC rubble and dust. Nano thermite is something that can't be found in buildings, Unless these buildings are going to be demolished. Thermite is a combination of aluminum and rust, and when the 2 are combined they make things hot, they make things melt. It can melt steel and other irons. Information like this should be front page news: "Thermite found in WTC rubble." Leading to the undeniable fact that the WTC buildings were demolished. After this you have to ask yourself, why is a compound that is used to demolish buildings, found in the rubble? I thought terrorists crashed planes into the buildings and the jet fuel melted the steel when it caught on fire. But if Jet fuel can't burn hot enough to melt steel, then what caused the buildings to collapse on themselves? Now you have your answer, THERMITE.
https://www.kontraband.com/videos/17030/Nano-thermite-Found-In-WTC-R...

I could go on and on, there is too much evidence to write all of it down. I urge anyone who lives in this country and abroad to question the real story. Question what you were told. What we all were told. You will find the real truth, all you have to do is look. Don't turn a blind eye to what me and millions of other people around the world are saying. If you disagree then I issue a challenge. That anyone who disagrees with the fact that 9/11 was an inside job, contact me and I will lead you in the right direction to getting the information you need to make an unbiased and unabashed decision on what actually took place that day. You have to see both sides, otherwise your not questioning anything. And in this day and age, we need to question.
Darroll On April 26, 2012

salem, Oregon
#2New Post! Sep 14, 2009 @ 18:45:43
Yup,
We need an investigation as to why Bin Laden?s right hand man flew to this country September 10.
Was he going to a tea party?
Halolahal On September 30, 2009

The Island, Australia
#3New Post! Sep 14, 2009 @ 18:52:14
People are fool's to believe the governments story behind the attacks.

I saw the interview with a man who's wife was on one of the planes and apparently firefighters recovered his wife's ring.

It's almost funny if it hadn't resulted in the deaths of so many people - fire turned two jumbo jets and two sky scrappers to cinder but OH the ring survived.

I would say an inverstigation is needed but I wouldn't trust any investigation conducted by the US government.

Denver,
#4New Post! Sep 14, 2009 @ 20:05:34
@Halolahal Said

People are fool's to believe the governments story behind the attacks.

I saw the interview with a man who's wife was on one of the planes and apparently firefighters recovered his wife's ring.

It's almost funny if it hadn't resulted in the deaths of so many people - fire turned two jumbo jets and two sky scrappers to cinder but OH the ring survived.

I would say an inverstigation is needed but I wouldn't trust any investigation conducted by the US government.

I would have to agree with the fact that our government has lied to us enough and therefore are untrustworthy to hold another investigation. There needs to be an independent investigation done. A panel of scientists, engineers, Former security personal, Demolition experts, and so on, to go through all of the evidence and hold responsible the true perpetraters of this horrible crime.

Denver,
#5New Post! Sep 14, 2009 @ 20:08:33
@Darroll Said

Yup,
We need an investigation as to why Bin Laden?s right hand man flew to this country September 10.
Was he going to a tea party?

Bin Laden didn't knock down the towers, and even if he did, why has he not been charged with the crime? Why has nobody been charged with the crime? Bin Laden was on the CIA payroll up until 1999. He was a scapegoat. The events were not carried out just to go to war with Iraq and Afghanistan. The is a hell of a lot more to it than just that.
Darroll On April 26, 2012

salem, Oregon
#6New Post! Sep 14, 2009 @ 20:31:33
It would take over 1000 people to pull this off if the American?s did it.
Don?t you think one would write a book?
What commander would ask his people to crash a plane into the towers.
"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country".
General George S. Patton

Denver,
#7New Post! Sep 14, 2009 @ 20:48:47
@Darroll Said

It would take over 1000 people to pull this off if the American?s did it.
Don?t you think one would write a book?
What commander would ask his people to crash a plane into the towers.
"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country".
General George S. Patton

People who wanted the same result after the fact would be more than willing to pull something like this off. The Patriot Act gives a lot of power to the president and Homeland security. The facts speak for themselves. A war that didn't need to happen resulted and will never end until the truth comes out. I bet that if you were exposed to all the facts that you think that it was an inside job. I guarantee it. Try arguing the pentagon video. Try arguing the fact that building 7 came to the ground in 6 seconds without being hit by a plane. Only 3 buildings in the history of steel structures have fallen due to fire, and all three came down on the same day. Give me logical reasons for why the things I have written are wrong, besides what you have already written. It can't be done. Please enlighten me.
ADUB87 On January 11, 2010

Deleted

Inside a triangle, Bermuda
#8New Post! Sep 14, 2009 @ 21:03:57
From what i heard the cia let mossad operate in america to profile muslims, It might be a jewish conspiracy but you never know, Those towers would have took some pounding from a 747 so i reckon they had enough velocity to bring them down.

Denver,
#9New Post! Sep 14, 2009 @ 22:15:59
@ADUB87 Said

From what i heard the cia let mossad operate in america to profile muslims, It might be a jewish conspiracy but you never know, Those towers would have took some pounding from a 747 so i reckon they had enough velocity to bring them down.

Wrong, the towers were made to with stand multiple hits from an airline jet. At the time the biggest airline jet was a 707. Still the fire that supposedly brought down the twin towers was almost under control before they started falling. There was no resistance when the towers fell. So I have question to your argument: If the towers fell because of the velocity of the planes, why didn't they fall immediately after the collision? and why was there no resistance in any of the floors under the impact site?
rocket48 On May 23, 2013

, Texas
#10New Post! Sep 14, 2009 @ 23:54:16
Wow, and to think the liberals are upset because some are calling Obama Hitler?
What kind of BS are you talking about? Bush did cause Katrina to hit New Orleans though. He hated black people and wanted them dead, don;t ya know.
Guess this thread is to detract from the crook that is in the White House today. Good job, but I won;t bite this line.
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#11New Post! Sep 14, 2009 @ 23:58:38
@rocket48 Said

What kind of BS are you talking about? Bush did cause Katrina to hit New Orleans though. He hated black people and wanted them dead, don;t ya know.
Guess this thread is to detract from the crook that is in the White House today. Good job, but I won;t bite this line.

It's another liberal conspiracy!

Denver,
#12New Post! Sep 15, 2009 @ 04:06:48
@rocket48 Said

Yeah that's it, I'm trying to sway away attention from Obama. Are you completely oblivious? Did you not read what was written? Ignoring the facts that I have laid out and assuming that I am a crack pot liberal who believes that Bush caused Katrina, makes you sound really stupid. If you don't have any REAL arguments to put forth as to why you don't agree, than don't respond.

Denver,
#13New Post! Sep 15, 2009 @ 04:14:01
@Asme251 Said

It's another liberal conspiracy!

And to the person who doesn't feel the need to question anything, If you looked into the WTC attacks you would find a lot of unanswered questions. All you have to do is read the thread. There is so much more to it than what is written. I challenge you to disprove anything that I wrote, and tell me I am wrong. But if you can't do it, then that little thing inside your head, your brain, should tell you something just doesn't fit. Something just doesn't add up. You should learn to question what you are told, especially if it is said by your government.
melange On November 12, 2009

Banned

, French Guiana
#14New Post! Sep 15, 2009 @ 04:23:03
@Antinwo Said

Yeah that's it, I'm trying to sway away attention from Obama. Are you completely oblivious? Did you not read what was written? Ignoring the facts that I have laid out and assuming that I am a crack pot liberal who believes that Bush caused Katrina, makes you sound really stupid. If you don't have any REAL arguments to put forth as to why you don't agree, than don't respond.

its funny, you know... at the memorial service the other day, NOT ONE member of any family that attended that day approached the president to investigate the rumour(s).

these left wing conspiracy theorists need to get themselves a life and stop insulting all the people that died that day.
Rasputin On March 13, 2020

London, Canada
#15New Post! Sep 15, 2009 @ 04:29:50
There are a lot of unanswered questions,but Alex Jones is a total crackpot,who thinks Obama is setting up extermination camps for Americans and that healthcare is evil. I Think everyone needs to take a valium.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs