Forums:
Random

The world we live in

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
deadguy On December 08, 2009

Bucuresti, Romania
#1New Post! Aug 13, 2005 @ 19:51:32
Today, when i was walking blacksnow home some (for lack of a better word) bullyes jumped us.... and threw beer on us, FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER we walked away because it's was not the first time they beat me up...and that's where this was heading....anyway, one of them followed us and started punching me. We turned back and went to our friends to ask them to help us....Then we all agreed that the best thing we could do is call the police. So we called the cops....in the mean while the f***s came back and started beating me and a friend of mine up. We dittun't fight back , we were holding our hands behind our heads and just kept taking blows ( we did that for a number of reasons : witnesses that could say we dittun't do anything to provoke them ; if the cops came and saw us hitting them they could of arrested us too ; etc ) they went away....we called the cops a second time....and this went on till blacksnow's mom came there to help us ( in total , we called the cops 4 times -in 30 minutes- ) and they dittun't come.

After 45 minutes since it all started the cops finally showed up ( we called 5 times by then and git beat up 4 times ).....the cops came on foot...from 3 bus stations away ( when the precinct was 2 bus stations away filled with cops and cars ). The cops dittun't take our statements or anything...they were like "let's look for them"....so we looked for them for 15 minutes...and of corse dittun't find them...seemed like no one saw them either (yeah right...)

The thing is...we had to wait 45 minutes for the cops to come ( when the precinct was 10 minutes away), no one on the street intervined ( they were beating us up in the bus station ) and the cops were "you did something to provoke this ).

Nice world we live in...someone gets beat up in the middle of the streat (while holding hands behind their heads) and no one gives a f***....

So , i have a question....the cops obviously can't do anything...any time i could end up in the morgue cuz the guys want to beat me up cuz i called the cops. If i call some of my friends to beat them up...when they catch me alone...they beat me up....what can i do ??
joni On January 20, 2009

Good old Ashe County, North Ca
#2New Post! Aug 13, 2005 @ 19:55:17
That's terrible. When I hear things like this, I just want to stay in Ashe County for the rest of my life.
rob On May 30, 2011

Warrington, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Aug 13, 2005 @ 21:18:36
Those f***in d***heads. i really hate people like that. the police are really stupid. i hope those creaps get caught. my advice is dont walk near there on yr own and if u can try and avoid it altogether.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#5New Post! Aug 13, 2005 @ 22:14:04
What can you do? Fight back!

They mostly sound like pussies who will take off if you pop 'em a good one in the nose.

Then again, don't take my advice.
morphx On January 11, 2013

Antwerp!!!, Belgium
#6New Post! Aug 14, 2005 @ 02:55:17
like tino said
hurt one of them, or more if ure capable of, so badly...
break his nose, split his lips, make one eye temporarly blind....
in fact, just f*** him up really badly
goddamn i hate people who bark in a group
but when u bark back, or even bite on of them, they all run away...
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#7New Post! Aug 14, 2005 @ 03:01:53
They have balls right? Do I really have to say anything else? Mr. Knee, meet Mr. Testicle.

Sucks about the cops though. They probably regarded it as a prank phone call, or something, which isn't right at all. They should have been there right away.

And if it gets really bad, if you see them around I mean, grab your keys. Hold on in between your fingers. If you really need to, you've got yourself a weapon for self defense.
morphx On January 11, 2013

Antwerp!!!, Belgium
#8New Post! Aug 14, 2005 @ 03:03:28
self-defense?
muhaha, more like deadly weapon... if used properly
damn girl, ure dangerous
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#9New Post! Aug 14, 2005 @ 03:08:23
hehe I know. I don't think I could ever do it myself, but I learned it somewhere. I dunno. I think it was kickboxing during gym class. They were talking about if you were being stalked by a stranger, grab the key, and hold it like that, and if the stranger attacked you, use it to escape.

I didn't mean beat the guy up with it. By all means no. Do what you can to escape and get yourself out of the situation before it gets any more serious.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#10New Post! Aug 14, 2005 @ 06:35:57
Back in elementary school there was a few kids who tried to pick on me because they thought i was an easy target (i don't look like much).

Anyway, this one kid was talking s*** to me then was like "an adult punched me in the stomach and it didn't hurt." then he dared me to punch him in the stomach. He fell over and never messed with me again.

Another time this kid who lived down the street was trying to mess with me because he thought I wouldn't do anything. I punched him in the nose and he ran off crying and never messed with me again.

Yet another time this other kid was trying to start s*** and I pulled some scissors on him and he got all freaked out and never messed with me again.

Then again, there have been other people who messed with me and I didn't do anything and they didn't mess with me again either.
kikkutatsujin On July 12, 2021

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Aug 16, 2005 @ 12:35:14
OMFG, it makes me wanna scream so loud, you have no idea. people like that are the kind of people who's lives should be made living hell.
Most people who go around beating other people up aren't that smart. You seem like a smart guy im sure you could find some way to make their lives a living hell. But then again...with laws today unclear about self defence you don't know what to do.
You could take Tino's advice, he usually knows what he's talking about.
And as for the world we live in, who knows what made it come to this?
But anyway, I hope you'll be okay
essenceofjme On March 05, 2024
bread ends

f***ing, Morocco
#12New Post! Aug 16, 2005 @ 12:39:31
That just sucks...F***kin Popos..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs