Jokes & Humor

The twelve days of Christmas

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 20 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 23, 2022 @ 15:11:33
THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS:

On the first day of Christmas my true love said to me, I'm glad we've bought a turkey and a proper Christmas tree.

On the second day of Christmas much laughter could be heard as we tucked into our turkey - a most delicious bird.

On the third day of Christmas we'd friends in from next door. The turkey tasted just as good as on the day before.

On the fourth day of Christmas Gran came, she's rather old. We finished up the Christmas pud and ate the turkey cold.

On the fifth day of Christmas outside the snowflakes flurried but we were nice and warm inside - we ate the turkey - curried.

On the sixth day of Christmas the turkey spirit died. The children fought and bickered and we ate the turkey - fried.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave a wince when he sat down to dinner and was given turkey mince.

On the eighth day of Christmas the dog ran off for shelter. I served up turkey pancakes and a glass of Alka Seltzer.

On the ninth day of Christmas poor Dad began to cry. He said he couldn't stand the strain of eating turkey pie.

On the tenth day of Christmas the air was rather blue and everybody grumbled at eating turkey stew.

On the eleventh day of Christmas the Christmas tree was moulting. Mince pies as hard as rock and the turkey quite revolting.

On the twelfth day of Christmas at last Dad smacked his lips. The guests had gone, the turkey too - we dined on fish and chips!
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 23, 2022 @ 15:42:31
@rondetto Said

THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS:

On the first day of Christmas my true love said to me, I'm glad we've bought a turkey and a proper Christmas tree.

On the second day of Christmas much laughter could be heard as we tucked into our turkey - a most delicious bird.

On the third day of Christmas we'd friends in from next door. The turkey tasted just as good as on the day before.

On the fourth day of Christmas Gran came, she's rather old. We finished up the Christmas pud and ate the turkey cold.

On the fifth day of Christmas outside the snowflakes flurried but we were nice and warm inside - we ate the turkey - curried.

On the sixth day of Christmas the turkey spirit died. The children fought and bickered and we ate the turkey - fried.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave a wince when he sat down to dinner and was given turkey mince.

On the eighth day of Christmas the dog ran off for shelter. I served up turkey pancakes and a glass of Alka Seltzer.

On the ninth day of Christmas poor Dad began to cry. He said he couldn't stand the strain of eating turkey pie.

On the tenth day of Christmas the air was rather blue and everybody grumbled at eating turkey stew.

On the eleventh day of Christmas the Christmas tree was moulting. Mince pies as hard as rock and the turkey quite revolting.

On the twelfth day of Christmas at last Dad smacked his lips. The guests had gone, the turkey too - we dined on fish and chips!

i bet the christians buy the turkeys alive, not kill them on thanksgiving. but, wait to christmas, to kill the turkeys. christians doing it to piss off god. they kill his son, why not kill a turkey on christmas?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs