Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...16 17 18 · >>
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#1New Post! Jul 15, 2010 @ 21:34:24
I believe that many Christians are ignorant of the true enemy.

Although it is the case the Islam is idolatry and that Mohammed was a false prophet and that Sharia Law calls for the execution of Christians, Muslims are not an enem y that Christians need concern temselves with.

A Muslim, when converted, makes the most obedient servant for the Lord Jesus Christ. A Muslim is in the same category as a Mormon or a Jehovah Witness.

The Hindu is the lover of false gods. Hinduism is the ultimate idolatry. The Hindu is effeminate. The Hindu is rising. Many have failed to know their enemy.

Cancer kills when it spreads unnoticed.

The Bhagavad Gita speaks of the Father. But it is Satan speaking and has no acknowledgement of the Son.

Know your enemy.

Blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jul 15, 2010 @ 21:37:21
@aquine Said
Sharia Law calls for the execution of Christians

I'm not familiar with that law. Can you support your statement?
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#3New Post! Jul 15, 2010 @ 21:39:31
@buffalobill90 Said

I'm not familiar with that law. Can you support your statement?

No I am not. I am fully willing to retract that statement if it is false.

Blesed be the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#4New Post! Jul 15, 2010 @ 22:03:10
Jesus' true enemies are the ones who claim he is God.
davii On January 14, 2013
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jul 15, 2010 @ 22:03:54
Would you put me as an enemy of Christ Mr. A?
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#6New Post! Jul 15, 2010 @ 22:22:47
@davii Said

Would you put me as an enemy of Christ Mr. A?

I would like to clarify the OP.

The true enemies of Jesus Christ are those spiritual beings who influence and/or possess thosse humans who are deceived by them.

The Lord Jesus Christ accepts all who come to him with a repentant and contrite heart.

I do not know you. However, from the statements you make from time to time I would say that you are deceived by those who oppose Jesus Christ. Settling for anything less than the truth is settling for a lie.

Blesed be the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jul 15, 2010 @ 22:48:24
Yoda and God met at 5, God was actually known as Bob before he and Yoda did that thing which took 7 days or something. they were good friends, until God found Yoda in bed with his mum, they have been arch enemies since, they will be having lunch together in previous, some believed this has caused recent fires outbreaks. they are friends again and plan to make a universe were people look like yoda since last time they all looked like God (God II, however, isn't amused, and goes on to drum-up fundamentalist Christian opposition to Yoda as being "unchristian", "satanic", "too much like yoga", etc.).
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#8New Post! Jul 15, 2010 @ 22:52:59
@townie_guy Said

Yoda and God met at 5, God was actually known as Bob before he and Yoda did that thing which took 7 days or something. they were good friends, until God found Yoda in bed with his mum, they have been arch enemies since, they will be having lunch together in previous, some believed this has caused recent fires outbreaks. they are friends again and plan to make a universe were people look like yoda since last time they all looked like God (God II, however, isn't amused, and goes on to drum-up fundamentalist Christian opposition to Yoda as being "unchristian", "satanic", "too much like yoga", etc.).

Did you actually read what you typed or did you compose this with refrigerator magnets?
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jul 15, 2010 @ 22:55:44
May the force be with you.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#10New Post! Jul 15, 2010 @ 23:07:21
@aquine Said

I believe that many Christians are ignorant of the true enemy.

Although it is the case the Islam is idolatry and that Mohammed was a false prophet and that Sharia Law calls for the execution of Christians, Muslims are not an enem y that Christians need concern temselves with.

A Muslim, when converted, makes the most obedient servant for the Lord Jesus Christ. A Muslim is in the same category as a Mormon or a Jehovah Witness.

The Hindu is the lover of false gods. Hinduism is the ultimate idolatry. The Hindu is effeminate. The Hindu is rising. Many have failed to know their enemy.

Cancer kills when it spreads unnoticed.

The Bhagavad Gita speaks of the Father. But it is Satan speaking and has no acknowledgement of the Son.

Know your enemy.

Have you read the Koran, Hadith, Bhagavad Vita, the Dhammapada, Book of Moroni etc? Do you "know the enemy"?
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#11New Post! Jul 15, 2010 @ 23:11:02
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Have you read the Koran, Hadith, Bhagavad Vita, the Dhammapada, Book of Moroni etc? Do you "know the enemy"?

That makes me laugh. Sounds like a stupid book.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#12New Post! Jul 15, 2010 @ 23:15:01
@someone_else Said

That makes me laugh. Sounds like a stupid book.

It is
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#13New Post! Jul 16, 2010 @ 05:37:52
@bob_the_fisherman Said

The books I have read are:

The Quran
The Cat Sat on the Mat
Bhagavad Gita
Red, Yellow, Pink and Green Jelly Beans

Yes I know my enemy.

kpharriso On November 17, 2016
Batshit crazy :)

Boganville, Australia
#14New Post! Jul 16, 2010 @ 05:53:00
The true enemies are the ones who claim to know all about him, and preach "his word" to people who don't want to have someone else's beliefs pushed onto them which then turns them against him...
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#15New Post! Jul 16, 2010 @ 06:04:54
@kpharriso Said

The true enemies are the ones who claim to know all about him, and preach "his word" to people who don't want to have someone else's beliefs pushed onto them which then turns them against him...

That is incorrect.

If that were correct then people such as the Apostles would be considered Christ's enemies.

Don't allow your own lack of courage in spreading the gospel influence your judgement of those who do.

Luke 12:8,9
[8] Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:
[9] But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...16 17 18 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs