Random

The time has come.... FINALLY!!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2
spankysback On May 30, 2011

The 'Port, (newport) :), Unite
#1New Post! Nov 08, 2008 @ 09:52:38
Those of you that know me well may remember I was attacked back in january Well finally a court date has been set.... Wednesday. It's been a long time coming, but I finally get to come face to face with the bastard that defiled me

What would you do in my situation? Feel anger? Disgust? Or maybe pity?.... (for those who don't know, the attack was of a sexual nature, and quite unpleasant)

Please discuss... This day is so important to me. Finally I can get some sort of closure
IcyMist On February 17, 2010

Tampa, Florida
#2New Post! Nov 08, 2008 @ 10:55:08
I'm so sorry you had to go through that and the court date isn't going to be pleasant either but you MUST go through it to make sure the **** won't attack someone else....maybe a small child the next time. After the trial I would do my best to put it all behind you and live for the future not what happened in the past. God bless you and remember we are all with you in spirit if not with you in person in the courtroom.

bellestrange On March 08, 2012
Coo Coo Kachoo

South Australia, Australia
#3New Post! Nov 08, 2008 @ 11:54:43
I think you would feel all of those things, that's totally normal. I myself would find it hard not to hiss and spit like a mad cat, and would have to hold myself back from murdering him then and there with my bare hands. The thing is, he is more than likely to have had his fair share of unpleasant experiences/attacks if he has been in prison up until now, and will have more to come.

My advice would be to decide on whether you are prepared to make any eye contact with him. That is the biggest thing, in my opinion, because your reaction and his could go either way. Personally I would focus on staying calm and avoid eye contact yet appear calm and focused. (Well, as much as possible) Good luck
TrOoPeR On May 12, 2009

Deleted

london, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Nov 08, 2008 @ 12:03:17
I really hope the jury gives you the justice you deserve!!!!!I should think it's natural to feel all those emotions after such an ordeal! Anger, disgust, hatred, sick, I fell those and it's not even me! I wish you all the best for the result you want and for closure on such an awful crime Good luck
goatboy On September 25, 2011

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Nov 08, 2008 @ 12:33:53
@spankysback Said

Those of you that know me well may remember I was attacked back in january Well finally a court date has been set.... Wednesday. It's been a long time coming, but I finally get to come face to face with the bastard that defiled me

What would you do in my situation? Feel anger? Disgust? Or maybe pity?.... (for those who don't know, the attack was of a sexual nature, and quite unpleasant)

Please discuss... This day is so important to me. Finally I can get some sort of closure

well I would say it's an opportunity for closure if nothing else, the last chance you will have to look at this individual and burn him from you memory.

There's no point in being angry, because that's just something you will have to carry around with you, and in the end if any incident makes you a worse person for it, then you're the only loser
jennyp26 On February 16, 2011

TX,
#6New Post! Nov 08, 2008 @ 14:04:15
I am so sorry you went through that. I have been through a sexual assault myself and I met him in court. It took a while to get to court and during that time, I went through some major therapy. By the time court came around, I wasnt blaming myself anymore. I was able to sit on that stand and tell my story. The whole time I was looking at him. He couldnt even look at me. During sentencing, I was able to say what I wanted to him. I made him look me in th eye and told him what I thought about him and what should happen to him. He made eye contact with me for about 2 seconds. It made me feel better to get it all out and to know that this evil person couldnt even look me in the eyes. Good luck with court. Go in there and hold your head high and be confident. You will do great!

#7New Post! Nov 10, 2008 @ 10:50:29
Guys thanks for all your comments. I've never seen the bastard, wednesday will be the first time I know what he looks like (i had a bad concussion cos of the attack and remember little segments) I can't wait to see the f***er and look him right in the eye I just have one question for him.... Why? Why attack someone you've probably never met before? (He openly admitted to the police to being gay)

#8New Post! Dec 29, 2008 @ 12:08:05
Oh well here's a quick update...

There is absolutely TONS of evidence against this person (who by the way i know his name... I think a little visit with my old mate Mr Baseball Bat is in order) He went to court, and pleaded not guilty. DUR!!

I gotta go on the 5th of may to give evidence against him
claudibee On November 13, 2009
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Dec 29, 2008 @ 12:10:26
The best of luck to you. I'm sorry such an awful thing happened.

#10New Post! Dec 29, 2008 @ 12:13:42
Its ok I know his name, where he lives, the works now..... Dunno if he'll even make it to court

Tampa, Florida
#11New Post! Dec 29, 2008 @ 12:15:48
Of course he pled not guilty. Only a coward would attack a defenseless person and only a coward would not own up to the attack when caught. Hang in there and don't drop this case!!!! Remember you are not only fighting for yourself but you are also fighting for the other women or girls he may have attacked and he may attack in the future if not jailed.

#12New Post! Dec 29, 2008 @ 12:17:39
I think he did it hoping I won't be there in court.... I can't wait to walk past him with a massive grin on my face, and watch the smile drop off his

Tampa, Florida
#13New Post! Dec 29, 2008 @ 12:27:39
Walk tall and stand proud, show him that he hurt himself more than he hurt you.
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#14New Post! Dec 29, 2008 @ 15:43:56
It should be strung up by the b @lls and given a rusty butter knife to saw it's way down over a pit of angry dogs.
Akira_The_Forgotten On February 23, 2023

, Minnesota
#15New Post! Dec 29, 2008 @ 16:58:41
kick his a** in dat court room
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs