TFS+ politics

The tension is killing me

AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 13:19:23
Hurry up and make a f***ing decision before I go completely f***ing nuts!

I'd kill for a glass of wine right now but I have work tonight and it's a training thingy so it's ok to show up hungover but not drunk

My heart is actually in my throat.I can't see the Tories and the Dems agreeing but it's driving me nuts. Get the feeling Clegg would lose the leadership if he made that deal though if the party is in an "anything but the Tories" mood. Still I can't help but feel he's making some bad choices and I'm going so nuts I half-wish I could do this just so I wouldn't have to worry about the election any more (I assume that's what happens when you get eaten by your own dragon anyway.
TheMightyOz On March 17, 2015
Awooga!

Luton, United Kingdom
#2New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 13:27:50
I just choked on a Chocolate Orange bar. That took my mind off anything else for a while. Try doing that!
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 13:29:04
@TheMightyOz Said

I just choked on a Chocolate Orange bar. That took my mind off anything else for a while. Try doing that!

I'll just play virtual villagers in little screen mode so I can spy on them
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#4New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 13:49:36
Everyone cover your ears.

3...2...1...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Gasp

Stupid media leading me to believe this might be resolved soon
claudibeee On July 06, 2014
Pagan and proud

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 14:12:55
@crazychica Said

Everyone cover your ears.

3...2...1...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Gasp

Stupid media leading me to believe this might be resolved soon

I know what you feel like. It's driving me nuts too.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 14:19:09
@claudibeee Said

I know what you feel like. It's driving me nuts too.

I've really got to go get ready for work but I can't tear myself away. It's like waiting for a bomb to go off. You know it's going to happen, you just don't know when or where. I'm actually scared about what a Tory government would be like and scared about what will happen to Nick Clegg if he goes ahead and makes a deal. If he does make the deal then it could effectively end his career and destroy the Lib Dems in Scotland with the knock-on effect of people who don't want to vote Labour here will vote for the far less smart and less popular SNP which I don't think anyone wants. Next year we've got a parliamentary coming up which I don't think the SNP, the way things are now, will win again and hopefully we'll go back to a Labour or Lib Dem or coalition government, the graduate fee will come back and relieve some pressure on post-grad students as well as that nice bill both parties have been trying to push through to give students some support over summer as well as increase what money students recieve to keep as many as possible in education.

Basically Clegg has the power to royally screw up loads of people's lives and he's taking his sweet time about choosing which is driving me mad!
Pagan and proud

, United Kingdom
#7New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 14:24:46
@crazychica Said

I've really got to go get ready for work but I can't tear myself away. It's like waiting for a bomb to go off. You know it's going to happen, you just don't know when or where. I'm actually scared about what a Tory government would be like and scared about what will happen to Nick Clegg if he goes ahead and makes a deal. If he does make the deal then it could effectively end his career and destroy the Lib Dems in Scotland with the knock-on effect of people who don't want to vote Labour here will vote for the far less smart and less popular SNP which I don't think anyone wants. Next year we've got a parliamentary coming up which I don't think the SNP, the way things are now, will win again and hopefully we'll go back to a Labour or Lib Dem or coalition government, the graduate fee will come back and relieve some pressure on post-grad students as well as that nice bill both parties have been trying to push through to give students some support over summer as well as increase what money students recieve to keep as many as possible in education.

Basically Clegg has the power to royally screw up loads of people's lives and he's taking his sweet time about choosing which is driving me mad!

Exactly! Having it depend on him is grating my nerves.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#8New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 14:26:29
@claudibeee Said

Exactly! Having it depend on him is grating my nerves.

It wouldn't annoy me so much if he wasn't being such an idiot about it. I thought he was a smart man. I already told JMO that if I was his wife I'd be beating him with a large hardback right now yelling "You - will - talk - to - Gordon - Brown" then I'd put the book down and hand him the phone as many times as it took to get him to do it.
Pagan and proud

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 14:32:25
@crazychica Said

It wouldn't annoy me so much if he wasn't being such an idiot about it. I thought he was a smart man. I already told JMO that if I was his wife I'd be beating him with a large hardback right now yelling "You - will - talk - to - Gordon - Brown" then I'd put the book down and hand him the phone as many times as it took to get him to do it.

Well said.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#10New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 14:34:01
@claudibeee Said

Well said.

Well thank you. This combines my current frustration with Clegg with my inexplicable desire to give Alex Salmond a free nose job
Pagan and proud

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 14:35:27
@crazychica Said

Well thank you. This combines my current frustration with Clegg with my inexplicable desire to give Alex Salmond a free nose job

Your humour's cheered me up.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#12New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 14:36:42
@claudibeee Said

Your humour's cheered me up.

It gets dark sometimes but my gran says that I better not do it.
Pagan and proud

, United Kingdom
#13New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 14:51:18
@crazychica Said

It gets dark sometimes but my gran says that I better not do it.

The darker the better, like chocolate.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#14New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 14:54:17
@claudibeee Said

The darker the better, like chocolate.

Not too dark I tried to eat a bar of 99% pure chocolate once. It was awful.

Just got word that Cameron and Clegg are having a little dinner date tonight. I'll have gone insane. I feel like making a sign and protesting out on Union Street. I bet I could convince some randoms to join in. Don't have a clue what I'd be protesting about but I'd be doing something!
Pagan and proud

, United Kingdom
#15New Post! May 07, 2010 @ 15:00:18
@crazychica Said

Not too dark I tried to eat a bar of 99% pure chocolate once. It was awful.

Just got word that Cameron and Clegg are having a little dinner date tonight. I'll have gone insane. I feel like making a sign and protesting out on Union Street. I bet I could convince some randoms to join in. Don't have a clue what I'd be protesting about but I'd be doing something!

OK, light-dark not dark-dark. Yes, I heard that. I've got the BBC live news website going in the background. Doing something feels better than doing nothing.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)