The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

The "I need to get more points than beautifuldisaster thread"!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
mazzyroxursox On November 24, 2008

Deleted

melbourne, Australia
#1New Post! Apr 01, 2006 @ 13:55:51
I will make this long because i need points like BAD!!! im just gonna talk about random crap and oh yeah dont reply to this thread if you dont want to!!! OMG! how annoying is the crazy frog? Its pissing me off SOOOO MUCH!!! Oh well i better get used to it!!! Im gonna lose to beautifuldisaster i already know!!! This is a pointless thread! I would of made it a journal entry!!! But apprently you dont get enough points from Journal Entrys!!! Oh well i went from a small 2800 points today - 3400 points!!! thats 600 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh im just talking about random gibberish to get points!!! I should just give up after this thread beautifuldisaster rocks! and they have way tooooooooooo much points!!! Tell her to slow down and get less points! well just until i catch up!!! ITS UNFAIR? beautifuldisaster thinks they can just get heaps of points and stuff well im putting a stop to her!!! ONCE! i get more points than her! It could happen anytime soon!!! Anyways me and emily had heaps of fun today when we went to the shops!!! beautifuldisaster STOP GETTING POINTS PLZ!!! anyways i went to retravision today to look for a new tv coz i want to get 1 the prices have dropped right down!!! And there is a big sale on eletrical goods in Harvey Norman which im pretty sure that means tv's also!!! Well it better! OR I GONNA COMPLAIN!!! to the company i need to get more lines then beautifuldisaster's journal entry that got 30 lines i need to get at least 31 lines!!! I RECKON I CAN DO IT!!! does anyone else??? I dont expect anyone to read this but me so!!! Yeah well im 20 something lines now i better catch up with points with beautifuldisaster!!! It sucks being behind her with points!!! It really is bad!!! Oh well one day i could have the most points on the site!!! For all the all of u know... That is reading this i would suspect NONE! lol Well i think i have done more lines then beautifuldisaster's Journal entry!!! Even though i dont think people were even reading this!!! Yah ill see how many points i got for this!!!cya Mazzy! xoxo
mazzyroxursox On November 24, 2008

Deleted

melbourne, Australia
#2New Post! Apr 01, 2006 @ 13:56:07
Yah how awesome 30 points!!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs