The psychology of provoked retaliation

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#16New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 01:49:22
@white_swan53 Said

So, the correct answer to the question is ' It would depend on the circumstances, the person's involved mind set at the time and what if any , chance's there are for 'referee and or big dudes to break it up before it gets started '.

I remember in school, that you had to defend yourself. don't expect teachers or others to protect you in a fight.

if there are a crowd and a fight starts someone might a teacher.

in high school, there really hardly any big fights. most problems like this, what I been describing in jr, or middle school yerars,not in high school years. I never really had a fight or any problems with anyone in my high school years.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#17New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 02:06:19
@twilitezone911 Said

I remember in school, that you had to defend yourself. don't expect teachers or others to protect you in a fight.

if there are a crowd and a fight starts someone might a teacher.

in high school, there really hardly any big fights. most problems like this, what I been describing in jr, or middle school yerars,not in high school years. I never really had a fight or any problems with anyone in my high school years.

I didn't get into a lot of fights in high school either, beings that I was married with children by the time I was of an age to be in high school.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#18New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 02:15:55
@white_swan53 Said

I didn't get into a lot of fights in high school either, beings that I was married with children by the time I was of an age to be in high school.

there is interesting, we had a girl in our high school that wasn't marriage but she was knock up by her preacher. she had a drop out of school to have the baby.

n/a, New Mexico
#19New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 02:57:17
@twilitezone911 Said

there is interesting, we had a girl in our high school that wasn't marriage but she was knock up by her preacher. she had a drop out of school to have the baby.

Oh no , we did it totally backwards . We got married, then pregnant. Our first kid was born 9 months and 4 days after our wedding day .

Saint Louis, Missouri
#20New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 03:13:46
@white_swan53 Said

Oh no , we did it totally backwards . We got married, then pregnant. Our first kid was born 9 months and 4 days after our wedding day .

you did the right way, you go to the prom, and you just dance. did your pet pig win homecoming queen?

n/a, New Mexico
#21New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 03:24:53
@twilitezone911 Said

you did the right way, you go to the prom, and you just dance. did your pet pig win homecoming queen?

Nope , no prom for me . I was Married at 15 , my first son born , 16, second son , 17 , miscarried 18, my daughter born 19 . My tubes tied 20.
All three of my ankle biters were in school before my 25 birthday.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#22New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 03:52:14
@white_swan53 Said

Nope , no prom for me . I was Married at 15 , my first son born , 16, second son , 17 , miscarried 18, my daughter born 19 . My tubes tied 20.
All three of my ankle biters were in school before my 25 birthday.

it like you had full life at the beginning of adult life.

at my beginning of my adult life, try to understanding what the real world was. I was dealing with a job that I was overwork and not physical strong enough to do the work as a butcher.

I was glad that wasn't marriage then I would have a rough time with it. it probably wouldn't have last long.

during my 20's, I really didn't who I was, in sense of, where I was going in my life. I was limited of opportunities that I could have try. in long run, my learning disabilities limited me reach any goals I want in the future. it was hard lesson to learn, but I survived with a very strong will to live.

If I had to my life over again, I would have a better life probably. life doesn't play fair, but you are fighter. you aren't go down that easy without a fight.

n/a, New Mexico
#23New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 04:09:42
@twilitezone911 Said

it like you had full life at the beginning of adult life.

at my beginning of my adult life, try to understanding what the real world was. I was dealing with a job that I was overwork and not physical strong enough to do the work as a butcher.

I was glad that wasn't marriage then I would have a rough time with it. it probably wouldn't have last long.

during my 20's, I really didn't who I was, in sense of, where I was going in my life. I was limited of opportunities that I could have try. in long run, my learning disabilities limited me reach any goals I want in the future. it was hard lesson to learn, but I survived with a very strong will to live.

If I had to my life over again, I would have a better life probably. life doesn't play fair, but you are fighter. you aren't go down that easy without a fight.

Hind sight's 20/20, it's the easiest thing in he word 'look back ' see every wrong step, decision, every missed opportunity, all the should'a , could'a would'a .
The only thing I would do different would have been to wait 5 or 6 years to start having my babies . But well 'O' well .
Maybe one other thing, not be so wonderfully great at derailing threads .
If a person didn't know better they would think' we' you and I were well versed in the art of thread de-railment .
[smile]https://i.tfster.com/tx/600x2500/i38/2/6/4/tfswhiteswan_6efb67d1b2f3737d54804764ee086c74.gif">

n/a, New Mexico
#24New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 04:19:55
@twilitezone911 Said

I was questions that post to myself. it doesn't make sense.

why a teacher quit or being fired by this. it wasn't nothing, she could done by it.

conflict never said the two kids were suspense. which it wouldn't make sense, either.

I don't think she quit or being fired, had anything to do with this incident. I don't think the teacher saw it coming.

she was aware of the problem with these two kids, I think the whole class aware of these two.

I think the teacher was very concern about her students, and want something than do nothing for both of them. that might cause her for dismissal.

At this point in time, 22 years after the fact , with a half a page of info . We can guess, wonder, feel, decide, hope, be angry, sad or confused, about the whys and how comes and maybe's and what ifs , concerning any or all of the situation. And at the end of the day , because conflict never had a chance or never took the time if he did have an opportunity to ask the teacher her reasons , it's all complete and total conjecture.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#25New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 04:20:00
@white_swan53 Said

Hind sight's 20/20, it's the easiest thing in he word 'look back ' see every wrong step, decision, every missed opportunity, all the should'a , could'a would'a .
The only thing I would do different would have been to wait 5 or 6 years to start having my babies . But well 'O' well .
Maybe one other thing, not be so wonderfully great at derailing threads .
If a person didn't know better they would think' we' you and I were well versed in the art of thread de-railment .
[smile]https://i.tfster.com/tx/600x2500/i38/2/6/4/tfswhiteswan_6efb67d1b2f3737d54804764ee086c74.gif">

I am pretty talent in things. but since this isn't our thread.

I am sure what the op is looking for in his story. I think we answers this topic aa far it can go. or need more structure to this thread.

they think is ok derail this thread, we are interesting to continue this thread.

swan, you give your derail ticket to the post conductor on the bottom of the left side of your next post.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#26New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 04:23:38
@white_swan53 Said

At this point in time, 22 years after the fact , with a half a page of info . We can guess, wonder, feel, decide, hope, be angry, sad or confused, about the whys and how comes and maybe's and what ifs , concerning any or all of the situation. And at the end of the day , because conflict never had a chance or never took the time if he did have an opportunity to ask the teacher her reasons , it's all complete and total conjecture.

yes, that why I feel that I was confused by the thread at the beginning. I don't think this situation really that different most problems , you would see in a school year.

n/a, New Mexico
#27New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 04:45:30
@twilitezone911 Said

I am pretty talent in things. but since this isn't our thread.

I am sure what the op is looking for in his story. I think we answers this topic aa far it can go. or need more structure to this thread.

they think is ok derail this thread, we are interesting to continue this thread.

swan, you give your derail ticket to the post conductor on the bottom of the left side of your next post.

HA , you give your ticket away if that is your inclination. Me, I have an expandable scrap book I keep every single one in. Someday centuries from now my great grand kids X's 70<<<< generations <<< will be gazillionairs because TFS will be the longest/ oldest original continually running forum site on the web . And all citizens in the entire galaxy will be thumb wrestling for a small momentum from that scrap book .

Saint Louis, Missouri
#28New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 08:35:30
@white_swan53 Said

HA , you give your ticket away if that is your inclination. Me, I have an expandable scrap book I keep every single one in. Someday centuries from now my great grand kids X's 70<<<< generations <<< will be gazillionairs because TFS will be the longest/ oldest original continually running forum site on the web . And all citizens in the entire galaxy will be thumb wrestling for a small momentum from that scrap book .

I have no idea what you are talking about. I am use myself as the first person, second person, and third person in my post. I think you are only member has not figure out that I am try hide that I have fun with myself.

instead, have fun with someone's expensive, I am fun at myself's expensive. stop think that I am reference to someone, if I am not name the other person. isn't anyone's else.

you seem think there are other people, I am reference, too. have fun at my own expensive, it is a fun reason to stay on the forum.

I am not sure why I wrote to you. I have feeling that I am confuse you. with my imagination, I enjoy make up characters on the forum to have fun. they are days that coming on the forum, it not cutting for me anymore. but I am to bore to during the day, have participate on the forum or quit the forum.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#29New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 08:40:15
@white_swan53 Said

you have too have a long range of family generations that are interest at least. but , I don't understand this post that reference that I am holding your back.

n/a, New Mexico
#30New Post! Sep 22, 2016 @ 08:46:14
@twilitezone911 Said

I have no idea what you are talking about. I am use myself as the first person, second person, and third person in my post. I think you are only member has not figure out that I am try hide that I have fun with myself.

instead, have fun with someone's expensive, I am fun at myself's expensive. stop think that I am reference to someone, if I am not name the other person. isn't anyone's else.

you seem think there are other people, I am reference, too. have fun at my own expensive, it is a fun reason to stay on the forum.

Really ? You seriously believe that I don't get what your style of posting is about . Wow. Cool.
The two of us have spent the biggest part of this night de railing two , three threads ,posting page after page of back and forth silliness and now hors later you pull this out f your hat ?
Dude , (I'd Like to say 'words escape me ' but we all know that ain't happening' but PC words have ran screaming into the wilderness.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs