The next 850 or 900 years.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 · >>
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 07:53:08
We have no exact timetable for these events, some may even happen concurrently. It is also possible that the order of events before Armageddon may be slightly different. Most are certainly building up as you read this, because that is how God does things:-

The peaching work currently being carried out earthwide will cease.
Governments will turn on religion, apparently starting with Apostate Christianity.

God will then send His son to "war" on those Governments when they finally turn their attention to true Christians.

Armageddon will destroy wickedness on the earth completely, and all its physical attributes and productions.

God’s loyal servants will be protected through Armageddon, and after it will start to restore the earth.

The first ones will be resurrected into perfect human bodies with the prospect of eternal life in perfect health.

The survivors will teach them what they need to know, and they will join in the work of restoration as well as helping to pass the knowledge they have been given on to some for the next “wave” of resurrected ones.

The cycle will be repeated developing pyramid-like until all the humans who died before Armageddon have been resurrected and taught.
There will then be a period of time for people to practice living God’s way, if they wish to do so.

At or around the end of this time period Satan will once again be let loose for a while to give him one last chance to prove his clam that no human will serve God faithfully, after which he, and any who choose to follow him, will be permanently destroyed.

God’s son will then hand the Kingdom back to his Father, and peace will rule the earth forever. In the unlikely event of any rebelling again they will simply be removed, since the issue has now been proven beyond even the slightest possible doubt.
waldo On August 02, 2016
I don't care

lancaster, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 07:55:29
Glad you believe this hog wash. The world will end in December.

Banned

#3New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 07:58:35
@waldo Said

Glad you believe this hog wash. The world will end in December.

It isn't hogwash, and no the world won't end then, lol, as you will soon find out.
waldo On August 02, 2016
I don't care

#4New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 08:03:19
@MadCornishBiker Said

It isn't hogwash, and no the world won't end then, lol, as you will soon find out.

I know the world won't end. It's the same as the stuff you preach, it will never happen either.

Banned

#5New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 08:04:44
@waldo Said

I know the world won't end. It's the same as the stuff you preach, it will never happen either.

It is happening, and will continue to do so.
waldo On August 02, 2016
I don't care

#6New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 08:08:10
@MadCornishBiker Said

No It's like everything you lot preach, it's always way way way in the future *in the next 850 or 900 years* all this doom and gloom why don't you say next year or the year after. So we all know what bulls**t it all is when it don't happen.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 09:21:08
@MadCornishBiker Said

but cornish .... if you're convinced it's actually happening then why don't you chill and wait for armageddon .... you could get yourself a sky package ... a decent armchair ... and maybe a pipe ...and just relax ..
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#8New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 09:32:36
Enh...I don't come in contact with many no-gooders these days. I don't really leave the house much.

For all I know all these baddies on TV (as an old friend once suggested to me many years ago) are documentation of all us and crimes that we all committed in a real world of sorts.

Bit of a stupid punishment if so but it's not often that this world has surprised me with clever.

Banned

#9New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 09:34:50
@offbeat Said

but cornish .... if you're convinced it's actually happening then why don't you chill and wait for armageddon .... you could get yourself a sky package ... a decent armchair ... and maybe a pipe ...and just relax ..

Because to survive it one has to be obedient to God and Christ, and part of that obedience is helping to spread the "good news of the kingdom" which as well as warning others of the approach of Armageddon, but telling them how they can avoid being on the wrong side of it when it arrives.

Christ set the message, and he also set the example not only in doing the work, but in teaching others to do so as well.

As Christ said as recorded at John 17:3. "This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the Only True God, and of the one you sent forth". However if people are going to take that knowledge in there has to be someone to tell them, hence Paul said, as recorded at Romans 10:9-15 "For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one exercises faith for righteousness, but with the mouth one makes public declaration for salvation.
11 For the Scripture says: “None that rests his faith on him will be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for there is the same Lord over all, who is rich to all those calling upon him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” 14 However, how will they call on him in whom they have not put faith? How, in turn, will they put faith in him of whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? 15 How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent forth? Just as it is written: “How comely are the feet of those who declare good news of good things."

In other words I want to be there, but I also want as many others as possible to share it with.

Oh, and I have a sky package, there is no other way of getting TV reliably here the terrestrial signal is too poor. I used to smoke a pipe as well as cigars and cigarettes, but I gave that up because I learned that God disapproved of it, and I am chilled, lol.

Banned

#10New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 09:35:51
@Electric_Banana Said

Enh...I don't come in contact with many no-gooders these days. I don't really leave the house much.

For all I know all these baddies on TV (as an old friend once suggested to me many years ago) are documentation of all us and crimes that we all committed in a real world of sorts.

Bit of a stupid punishment if so but it's not often that this world has surprised me with clever.

This world never will, only God's New World which is to come can do that.

london, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 09:41:28
@MadCornishBiker Said

Because to survive it one has to be obedient to God and Christ, and part of that obedience is helping to spread the "good news of the kingdom" which as well as warning others of the approach of Armageddon, but telling them how they can avoid being on the wrong side of it when it arrives.

Christ set the message, and he also set the example not only in doing the work, but in teaching others to do so as well.

As Christ said as recorded at John 17:3. "This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the Only True God, and of the one you sent forth". However if people are going to take that knowledge in there has to be someone to tell them, hence Paul said, as recorded at Romans 10:9-15 "For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one exercises faith for righteousness, but with the mouth one makes public declaration for salvation.
11 For the Scripture says: “None that rests his faith on him will be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for there is the same Lord over all, who is rich to all those calling upon him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” 14 However, how will they call on him in whom they have not put faith? How, in turn, will they put faith in him of whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? 15 How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent forth? Just as it is written: “How comely are the feet of those who declare good news of good things."

In other words I want to be there, but I also want as many others as possible to share it with.

Oh, and I have a sky package, there is no other way of getting TV reliably here the terrestrial signal is too poor. I used to smoke a pipe as well as cigars and cigarettes, but I gave that up because I learned that God disapproved of it, and I am chilled, lol.

well if you're merely trying to ensure your place in gods kingdom then i'd say you've done more than enough ...maybe you could compose 3 threads and rotate them so that you are educating the members on a regular basis ...i think god would raise an eyebrow and say ...' mmm... impressive !' .... then you could fill your days with speeding around the winding country lanes of cornwall on your 'kwaka'...

Banned

#12New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 09:48:56
@offbeat Said

well if you're merely trying to ensure your place in gods kingdom then i'd say you've done more than enough ...maybe you could compose 3 threads and rotate them so that you are educating the members on a regular basis ...i think god would raise an eyebrow and say ...' mmm... impressive !' .... then you could fill your days with speeding around the winding country lanes of cornwall on your 'kwaka'...

But that is the whole point of what I say, I am not just trying to ensure my place in the Kingdom, and only God can say when anyone has done enough, though it isn't really quantity that counts because some can only do a little whilst others can manage to do much more, but all get the same "reward", which was Jesus point in the illustration of the vineyard owner who hired men at different stages of the job but paid them all the same no matter how long they had worked for.

Also even if I weren't to make it it would be nice to think I had possibly helped one or two other there.

On top of that if one truly loves God one wants what He wants, and He wants as many as possible to be saved, therefore so do I.

Add even more to that. I also want as many people there to share it with. If I am fortunate enough to get granted eternal life in Paradise I am going to want as many people as possible to swap experiences with
so that I can take long enough "doing the rounds" for the first ones I chat with to have had enough more experiences to swap with me.

Definitely the more that make it the better it will be for all who do.

Banned

#13New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 09:51:04
@offbeat Said

speeding around the winding country lanes of cornwall on your 'kwaka'...

PS, I hope to be doing just that in a few minutes, as I have to go out anyway, and it will be nice to do so on the Kwacker again after having spent so much time looking at it in bits, lol.

Though hopefully not speeding too much, lol.

london, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 09:57:41
@MadCornishBiker Said

PS, I hope to be doing just that in a few minutes, as I have to go out anyway, and it will be nice to do so on the Kwacker again after having spent so much time looking at it in bits, lol.

Though hopefully not speeding too much, lol.

yeah ...have a great ride ...but do be careful
Richard_Richards On October 23, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Sep 17, 2012 @ 10:31:18
I'm not buying any of it. All sounds a bit far-fetched to me!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs