Forums:
Jokes & Humor

The new boss

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On April 17, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 09, 2022 @ 08:39:58
A company, feeling it is time for a shakeup, hires a new Chairman. This new boss is determined to rid the company of all slackers.

On a tour of the facilities, the Chairman notices a guy leaning on a wall. The room is full of workers and he wants to let them know he means business! He walks up to the guy and asks: "And how much money do you make a week?"

Undaunted, the young fellow looks at him and replies: "I make £200 a week. Why?"

The Chairman hands the guy £200 in cash and screams: "Here's a week's pay, now GET OUT and don't come back!" Surprisingly, the guy takes the cash with a smile, says: "Yes sir! Thank you, sir!" and leaves.

Feeling pretty good about his first firing, the new Chairman looks around the room and asks: "Does anyone want to tell me what that slacker did here?"

With a sheepish grin, one of the other workers mutters: "He's the Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jan 09, 2022 @ 17:43:42
@rondetto Said

A company, feeling it is time for a shakeup, hires a new Chairman. This new boss is determined to rid the company of all slackers.

On a tour of the facilities, the Chairman notices a guy leaning on a wall. The room is full of workers and he wants to let them know he means business! He walks up to the guy and asks: "And how much money do you make a week?"

Undaunted, the young fellow looks at him and replies: "I make £200 a week. Why?"

The Chairman hands the guy £200 in cash and screams: "Here's a week's pay, now GET OUT and don't come back!" Surprisingly, the guy takes the cash with a smile, says: "Yes sir! Thank you, sir!" and leaves.

Feeling pretty good about his first firing, the new Chairman looks around the room and asks: "Does anyone want to tell me what that slacker did here?"

With a sheepish grin, one of the other workers mutters: "He's the Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs