AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
Darkman666 On April 23, 2024

Saint Louis, Missouri
#16New Post! Mar 06, 2020 @ 17:17:23
@mrmhead Said

Wait ...
I thought that was Road to Perdition

Or was it one of those Liam Neeson flicks.

... or was that John Wick

... or ...

i thought road to perdition was ok, i want kill tom hanks at the end, the middle, and the begining of the movie.

liam neeson is the best actor for the kind of the roles. most of his movies has pretty solid storyline that are actually good.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#18New Post! Mar 06, 2020 @ 18:08:10
@darkman666 Said

i thought road to perdition was ok, i want kill tom hanks at the end, the middle, and the begining of the movie.

liam neeson is the best actor for the kind of the roles. most of his movies has pretty solid storyline that are actually good.

Neeson characters seem to be just another version of Harrison Ford's.
Grumpy old men with anger problems.

And don't get me started with Denzel (ABMS)

Referring to the characters they play
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#19New Post! Mar 06, 2020 @ 18:12:23
@darkman666 Said

that's easy, chuck killed his girlfriend, he had to make this movie.

That's funny when early in a movie a character is in a "Life or Death" struggle, and you know damn well they're going to live, otherwise there'd be no movie.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#20New Post! Mar 06, 2020 @ 18:44:39
@mrmhead Said

Neeson characters seem to be just another version of Harrison Ford's.
Grumpy old men with anger problems.

And don't get me started with Denzel (ABMS)

Referring to the characters they play

i think clint eastwood started this, less handful of chuck's action movies are actually any good that barely 2-3 stars, watching.

i agree with you on denzel really stinks in action movies.

neeson is more convince than harrison in action movies. if leeson was more well known back then, when " indiana " came out. he might been offered it. tom selleck would been a better choose than harrison.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#21New Post! Mar 06, 2020 @ 18:47:44
@mrmhead Said

That's funny when early in a movie a character is in a "Life or Death" struggle, and you know damn well they're going to live, otherwise there'd be no movie.

when i saw it for first time, clint eastwood or warren beatty should take the role, tom didn't look right in the film with the character.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#26New Post! Mar 10, 2020 @ 22:50:46
@Conflict Said

Well described. I will certainly keep this in mind when I see a film that contains any scenes like this one.

Next, I was wondering if we could look at the murder of Danny in American History X. Someone commented to me once that the killer couldn't see past the walls of the restroom. I find this analogy very intruiging.

So, it's possible to commit murder without seeing the world beyond the walls of where you intend to kill your intended victim? Does this mean to say you don't care about what will happen to you in it once you go back into it, or is there another meaning to the idea?

i really don't remember this movie, if i saw it. i wasn't to thrill with the trailer of the movie, i did see the movie with a friend.

the impress, i get your scenario, or i don't get it, what you talking about?

i read wiki try to understand this, danny 's head in the toilet, when he was shot dead. most men just pee or dump in the toilet, put your head in the toilet , is just disgusting !

the killer pointed the gun at danny with stall's door closed, the killer could missed.

so, i trying the killer was a hired gun, and danny was his job. the killer wouldn't care where he killed danny, because a job just a job to him.
Conflict On April 22, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#27New Post! Mar 19, 2020 @ 20:19:23
The concept of not being able to see beyond walls is related to not caring what happens to you when you go beyond them? I am not sure what to make of this notion. Does hate blind people enough to make them incapable of taking into account what happens after they act on their hate behind closed doors?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#28New Post! Mar 19, 2020 @ 20:27:02
@Conflict Said

The concept of not being able to see beyond walls is related to not caring what happens to you when you go beyond them? I am not sure what to make of this notion. Does hate blind people enough to make them incapable of taking into account what happens after they act on their hate behind closed doors?

the director and the writer want you, your imagination, what happen behind the walls.

i am not sure what you mean blind people, can't see, but they can and feel. in court, some ways, blind people are good eye witnesses.
Conflict On April 22, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#29New Post! Mar 20, 2020 @ 14:56:59
@darkman666 Said

the director and the writer want you, your imagination, what happen behind the walls.

i am not sure what you mean blind people, can't see, but they can and feel. in court, some ways, blind people are good eye witnesses.

What I mean is, they don't stop to weigh the consequences of their actions that they will face when they leave the place they commit the murder. What happens within the confines of the walls of a murder scene is one thing, but what occurs when you step out into the open, is something else.

This black guy who shot Edward Furlong's character was blinded by rage by a previous scuffle to the point he couldn't realize that he'd most likely go to jail because a gunshot from a non-silenced gun would have tied the murder to him.

Why do people reach that state of mind?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#30New Post! Mar 20, 2020 @ 15:30:42
@Conflict Said

What I mean is, they don't stop to weigh the consequences of their actions that they will face when they leave the place they commit the murder. What happens within the confines of the walls of a murder scene is one thing, but what occurs when you step out into the open, is something else.

This black guy who shot Edward Furlong's character was blinded by rage by a previous scuffle to the point he couldn't realize that he'd most likely go to jail because a gunshot from a non-silenced gun would have tied the murder to him.

Why do people reach that state of mind?

do know this scene from a movie, not reality?

i have read this murder scene, you describe is predictable, doesn't look good watch at the theater. the director look he want the actor get revenge. blind rage is all emotions- no thinking at all.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs