Jokes & Humor

The golfer

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 21, 2020 @ 20:05:31
Stop me if you've heard it, it's a very old one.....

Two buddies are on the fourteenth green, one about to make his putt. A road passes the course. As the guy shapes up for his putt a funeral cortege passes by.

The guy stops, takes off his cap, lowers his head and waits for the procession to pass. After it passes the guy's mate says to him:- "Gee! I totally respect you for that. For some guys, golf is everything, they would stop for nothing, yet you stopped and showed some respect".

His mate says:- "Well, I'd been married to the old gal for 47 years, it was the least I could do."
Darkman666 On about 21 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jul 21, 2020 @ 20:45:56
@dookie Said

Stop me if you've heard it, it's a very old one.....

Two buddies are on the fourteenth green, one about to make his putt. A road passes the course. As the guy shapes up for his putt a funeral cortege passes by.

The guy stops, takes off his cap, lowers his head and waits for the procession to pass. After it passes the guy's mate says to him:- "Gee! I totally respect you for that. For some guys, golf is everything, they would stop for nothing, yet you stopped and showed some respect".

His mate says:- "Well, I'd been married to the old gal for 47 years, it was the least I could do."

no, i never heard that joke before i don't know hardly that many any golf jokes or sport jokes, in general.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs