The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

The complete guide to a Man's heart & mind.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
kidvisions On July 01, 2014

Raoued, Tunisia
#1New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 11:37:53
Hello dear friends,
I was thinking about opening a threat that could help us understand ,even just a little bit, the way men think and love?
I find it difficult for us women sometimes to understand how a man thinks, so we might misinterpret certain things he says, or misread certain signs.
So why don't we ask our TfS male friends here a few questions that we find rather confusing?

Now, let me start with a couple of questions:
1-How to know that a guy really loves you? (a classic)
2-Myth or Truth: do guys really need "space", how much? and How to give them space without making them think that you don't care?
3-What would a guy consider "nagging" and how to express our feelings and concerns without smothering them?
4-When a girl is hurt by a certain behavior what is the best way to react without neither being taken for granted (in the case of not reacting at all, and remaining silent and hurt for fear of hurting the other partner, nor to be mean and react in a very hurtful way)?
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 11:45:12
in the nicest possible way it sounds a lot like you want to know definite answers & how to act in a relationship, it should be natural -the relationship & yourselves. If you have any questions ask him. No 2 people are the same so if you wanna know how your man feels talk to him!

I'm sure everyone has their own thoughts on this though...
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#3New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 11:50:27
In an Aussie Males mind there are three things you can do to win his heart,Grab him a Beer,get his smokes and go away pretty easy eh???

That probably sounds really Demented to you though

Raoued, Tunisia
#4New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 13:01:57
@boobear Said

in the nicest possible way it sounds a lot like you want to know definite answers & how to act in a relationship, it should be natural -the relationship & yourselves. If you have any questions ask him. No 2 people are the same so if you wanna know how your man feels talk to him!

I'm sure everyone has their own thoughts on this though...

Yes, but it's always good to get a second opinion isn't it?
unspokenwords On October 16, 2019

#5New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 13:29:22
Im done trying to figure guys out just give them food and sex and let them be as they watch sports or play video gamesI

Raoued, Tunisia
#6New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 13:57:57
@unspokenwords Said

Im done trying to figure guys out just give them food and sex and let them be as they watch sports or play video gamesI

Haha!
Are you serious? How would you live?

#7New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 14:42:02
@kidvisions Said

Haha!
Are you serious? How would you live?

Pretty serious but I think those are the types of guys I was with and it worked, I'd do my thing and I bet you when I come back his face would be in a video game or his droid and forget Sunday's it was game day. I tried with this one particular person to make things exciting and spice it up but when you're the only one giving effort it takes away from it and it just doesn't work. I agree with boobear, it comes natural, there's no answers to figure each individual out whether you're a girl or boy, I can't even figure myself out and I've known me for 26 years. I'm finding out all men aren't the same as I date and when you mesh it just happens, you don't want a guy you can figure out, you want someone who is different and exciting and meets you on the same level most but not all the time, debating can be fun. If you figured out the puzzle then you het bored with it, for me anyways.

#8New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 14:47:48
And when I first say it worked I mean it subsided the conflict if I just let it be that way. I'm a pleaser and even when I know it's not working or I'm not feeling it, I still try and maybe try and fix it to what I think but you can't fix or change anything, if they want to change for the better it's on them, ok sorry I'm rambling haha
raditz On April 20, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#9New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 14:50:47
@unspokenwords Said

hoppy On August 27, 2013

#10New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 15:01:28
If he ever, even once, gave up a hunting, fishing trip or gun show to be with you or take you where you wanted to go, he's hooked.
2-Myth or Truth: do guys really need "space", how much? and How to give them space without making them think that you don't care?
Yes, guys really need 'space'. How much depends on the guy. Me, I needed quite a bit.
3-What would a guy consider "nagging" and how to express our feelings and concerns without smothering them?
Mentioning something we need to do more than once is nagging. If you ask us to do something once and it don't get done, there is a reason. 1. We forgot. 2. We just don't wanna do it. 3. We will, when we get time.
4-When a girl is hurt by a certain behavior what is the best way to react without neither being taken for granted (in the case of not reacting at all, and remaining silent and hurt for fear of hurting the other partner, nor to be mean and react in a very hurtful way)?
Just tell us what's got your thong in a bunch. Beating around the bush about it just pisses us off. Bring the guy a beer or drink, sit down and in a nice way, tell him the problem. But NOT while he's watching his favorite TV show.
Hope that helps.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#11New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 15:20:24
@unspokenwords Said

You must be thinking of this day https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=march+14th

#12New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 15:30:57
Maybe so... I never celebrated it, maybe this is for deprived marry men because my man often had both. What's with guys and bjs anyways lol it's like theyd rather have it over sex *sigh* anyways I know TFS is a sex free zone so I'll drop it at that
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#13New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 15:31:56
@kidvisions Said

Now, let me start with a couple of questions:

1 - He should be able to feel comfortable and totally relaxed with just being himself,though this applies to both obviously.A way I used to find out how much I liked someone was how much I could relax and joke (take the piss/make fun out of each other) with them without having to watch what I say and do.If I felt I couldn't do this without feeling a bit guilty or wrong after I may have said something then it was a non starter.

2 - Depends on the person but to certain extent it is vital and healthy for a relationship IMO.

3 - depends on what the person is nagging about.

4 - ????

Raoued, Tunisia
#14New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 16:09:51
@hoppy Said

If he ever, even once, gave up a hunting, fishing trip or gun show to be with you or take you where you wanted to go, he's hooked.
Yes, guys really need 'space'. How much depends on the guy. Me, I needed quite a bit.
Mentioning something we need to do more than once is nagging. If you ask us to do something once and it don't get done, there is a reason. 1. We forgot. 2. We just don't wanna do it. 3. We will, when we get time.
Just tell us what's got your thong in a bunch. Beating around the bush about it just pisses us off. Bring the guy a beer or drink, sit down and in a nice way, tell him the problem. But NOT while he's watching his favorite TV show.
Hope that helps.

Yes! Thanks a lot this has been veryyyy helpful! Really thanks!
@Wellard Said

1 - He should be able to feel comfortable and totally relaxed with just being himself,though this applies to both obviously.A way I used to find out how much I liked someone was how much I could relax and joke (take the piss/make fun out of each other) with them without having to watch what I say and do.If I felt I couldn't do this without feeling a bit guilty or wrong after I may have said something then it was a non starter.

2 - Depends on the person but to certain extent it is vital and healthy for a relationship IMO.

3 - depends on what the person is nagging about.

4 - ????

Thank you!
As for 4: I meant, what is the best way to tell a guy that what he did was not "cool" without hurting them?
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#15New Post! Jan 14, 2012 @ 17:07:11
@kidvisions Said

Thank you!
As for 4: I meant, what is the best way to tell a guy that what he did was not "cool" without hurting them?

No probs

That would depend on your relationship with him surely.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs