US Elections

The Vice President's Job....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#1New Post! Aug 30, 2008 @ 07:17:04
https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/08/palin-vice-pres.html Something tells me....this statement shouldn't be overlooked....and really got to thinking when it comes down to the vice president's job...one might question...if mc cain wins the election he becomes the president...and if God forbid something happened to him, the job then of a vp would have to be stepping into his shoes and doing the job of president...but with his choice for vp...she has very little experiance in politics....thus unable to do a good job....on the other hand, if Obama wins the election...and something were to happen to him...Biden steps in to do the president's job....and Biden would do a much better job because he has much more experiance in politics....and Palin herself said...'she doesn't know what the vice president's job is.'...I find that strange and something voters should question!
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#2New Post! Aug 30, 2008 @ 07:59:40
But, but she won Miss Congeniality in Miss Alaska!
Lord_DJ On January 13, 2009

Deleted

you really want to know =$,
#3New Post! Aug 30, 2008 @ 10:29:49
@el_tino Said
But, but she won Miss Congeniality in Miss Alaska!

I thaught she was just runner - up to miss alaska :S
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#4New Post! Aug 30, 2008 @ 18:15:13
@lord_dj Said
I thaught she was just runner - up to miss alaska :S

Yeah, sorry it was miss congeniality in the Miss Wassily contest

"In 1984, Palin won the Miss Wasilla beauty contest, then finished second in the Miss Alaska pageant,[4] at which she won a college scholarship.[3] In the Wasilla pageant, she played the flute and won "Miss Congeniality.""

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin
Scoobiedoolala On October 30, 2008

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#5New Post! Aug 30, 2008 @ 18:20:25
@spinkiegirl Said
https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/08/palin-vice-pres.html Something tells me....this statement shouldn't be overlooked....and really got to thinking when it comes down to the vice president's job...one might question...if mc cain wins the election he becomes the president...and if God forbid something happened to him, the job then of a vp would have to be stepping into his shoes and doing the job of president...but with his choice for vp...she has very little experiance in politics....thus unable to do a good job....on the other hand, if Obama wins the election...and something were to happen to him...Biden steps in to do the president's job....and Biden would do a much better job because he has much more experiance in politics....and Palin herself said...'she doesn't know what the vice president's job is.'...I find that strange and something voters should question!

well, in all fairness, it may have been said as a joke! and must i point out obama does not have much experience to be running for president. and i think of biden stepping in to do obamas job if something should happen, and i get the willies.

biden is not very good at keeping his mouth shut, and he is hot tempered. palin will clean the floor with him.
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#6New Post! Aug 30, 2008 @ 18:22:04
@spinkiegirl Said

I love liberal logic. Lets prevent the possibility of having someone inexperienced in power by ensuring it by voting someone with no experience. lol
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#7New Post! Aug 30, 2008 @ 18:26:38
@el_tino Said
Yeah, sorry it was miss congeniality in the Miss Wassily contest

"In 1984, Palin won the Miss Wasilla beauty contest, then finished second in the Miss Alaska pageant,[4] at which she won a college scholarship.[3] In the Wasilla pageant, she played the flute and won "Miss Congeniality.""

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

I think I can see why you would be so critical of appearance.

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#8New Post! Aug 30, 2008 @ 18:28:47
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Aug 30, 2008 @ 18:30:03
Ann Coulter is f***ing hillarious. I'm tempted to buy one of her books and just get stoned reading it.

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#10New Post! Aug 30, 2008 @ 18:35:31
i would have voted for ann coulter if she had run.....

but, back to the vp job......
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#11New Post! Aug 30, 2008 @ 18:35:49
@raditz8526 Said
I think I can see why you would be so critical of appearance.

bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#12New Post! Aug 30, 2008 @ 20:01:04
@spinkiegirl Said

Hmmmm
I will give you a choice do you want me to go straight for the Obama commits that have been taken out of contents?? or would you rather me just quote those in his own voice??.....or maybe just go straight for Biden's throat???

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#13New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 13:48:53
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies."

Chicago, Illinois
#14New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 17:22:22
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/31/palin-laughs-as-opponent_n_122776.html I don't like palin....don't like anything about....

Chicago, Illinois
#15New Post! Sep 02, 2008 @ 17:25:47
@raditz8526 Said
I love liberal logic. Lets prevent the possibility of having someone inexperienced in power by ensuring it by voting someone with no experience. lol

Hey, don't call me a f***ing liberal......you don't f***ing know me....two things define me....my gender(female) and my faith (Jesus Christ) I'am no liberal, conservaitive or anything else.....i'am just a b**** with an opinion...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs