The Spirit World

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 · >>
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Oct 05, 2013 @ 18:28:38
I went to see a medium last night, and although I'm still a bit sceptical about it all it did make me think.

He did his show by having a photo from each person of someone they'd lost and laying them face down on a table, he then chose photo's he got a "vibe" from. I'd say that he got things right about 90% of the time with people and while some of it was pretty generic, such as "your sister was a very stubborn lady" there was times when I really did wonder how he'd have any way of figuring it out without knowing the person.

I know that there are ways to get information from people by using body language etc but part of me has believed that he was actually communicating with spirits.

I'm not sure though if it's just that I want to believe in it.

Anyway, what are your thoughts about ghosts, the after-life, communicating with spirits etc?
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#2New Post! Oct 05, 2013 @ 18:56:09
@Silver_Lining Said

I went to see a medium last night, and although I'm still a bit sceptical about it all it did make me think.

He did his show by having a photo from each person of someone they'd lost and laying them face down on a table, he then chose photo's he got a "vibe" from. I'd say that he got things right about 90% of the time with people and while some of it was pretty generic, such as "your sister was a very stubborn lady" there was times when I really did wonder how he'd have any way of figuring it out without knowing the person.

I know that there are ways to get information from people by using body language etc but part of me has believed that he was actually communicating with spirits.

Anyway, what are your thoughts about ghosts, the after-life, communicating with spirits etc?

Ghosts: People are haunted not places.

After-life: when your dead your dead

Communicating with spirits: Every person you communicate with is a sprit.
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 10:31:53
@Silver_Lining Said

Its something i do aswell I am the medium for the group in my avatar. I have done this for many years and I am convinced what i do is correct and I am speaking to spirit. That said I am not someone who thinks that because i think it is truthful then everyone should listen to what i say. Personal experience plays a massive part in this sort of thing.

wanting to believe is a good start but you have to have to be convinced that it is part of your path. I have no problem with non believers as it might be part of their path to feel like that. Its their life and its not upto me or anyone to convince them.

@Erimitus Said

Ghosts: People are haunted not places.

After-life: when your dead your dead

Communicating with spirits: Every person you communicate with is a sprit.

Places are most definatly haunted trust me

aferlife : If thats what you believe then it is upto you. I

Communicating with spirits: True but not every ghost I talk too is a spirit there are various other entities i have encountered aswell.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 10:52:52
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#5New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 11:36:37
what dreams may come in that sleep of death must give us pause...
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#6New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 11:40:56
Uploaded at ImageFra.me

I do a "Ghost Hunting Tour" at Historic Spanish Point here in Sarasota each year. I capture balls of light, orbs, EVP and EMF on cameras and meters. We experience strange noises, mists and unexplained cold spots. It's VERY interesting. I've included a pic of the resident cat, Lizzie Webb, to show you!
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 13:42:34
@BozieFozie Said

Uploaded at ImageFra.me

I do a "Ghost Hunting Tour" at Historic Spanish Point here in Sarasota each year. I capture balls of light, orbs, EVP and EMF on cameras and meters. We experience strange noises, mists and unexplained cold spots. It's VERY interesting. I've included a pic of the resident cat, Lizzie Webb, to show you!

Awesome I would love to see or hear some more of your evidence
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#8New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 16:34:44
Ghosts: The "spirits" of people that have died. Doubtful.

After-life: While I periodically joke about coming back as a Sea Otter next time, I actually doubt that there is an "after-life" nor reincarnation. I don't even want an after life. Lights out, engine off... seems good to me.

Communicating with spirits: Spirits... it seems to me that in the vastness of this virtually infinite universe the variations and possibilities are mind boggling.

Could there be "spirits"... some beings that our limited senses cannot see/hear/feel in the limited spectrums/frequencies that we humans can detect...? it seems to me a certainty that "spirits" are out there.

Are they on planet Earth? Do they communicate with "us" or some of "us". Sure.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 17:23:16
@Glenndell Said

If they predicted the future...would you believe then Chaskimus Maximus??

My weather man is a ghost??

GLENNDELL On January 16, 2014

Deleted
Banned

Meridian, Mississippi
#11New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 17:26:15
@Eaglebauer Said

My weather man is a ghost??

If he is right 100% of the time I'd say so!! Either that or he is the absolute best weatherman on the planet!!
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#12New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 17:31:10
@Glenndell Said

If spirits predicted the future to me...or if ghosts predicted the future to me?

Kind of like Nostradamus? Complete BS.

Anyone can "predict" the future. I once had someone tell me that I would fall in love in "4 years".... Another person once told me that I needed a black cat to protect me from evil spirits... I actually already owned a black cat. Another person told me that I would have a serious illness that I would overcome... I have had a cancerous mole removed.

If a million people sat down and each came up with a set of predictions for the future, a small percentage would most likely get at least a few things right.... or close enough to "right". Everyone would be like, "Wow! Wilber predicted that there was going to be a war in the Middle East!" But, they would forget that the other 90% or more of Wilber's predictions were wrong.

Also, it is fairly common for people to claim to have predicted something AFTER it has happened. "Remember!? I predicted that XYZ would win the World Cup... and I got it right!" Nope... this was either a guess or creative memory.

No. Predictions are essentially guesses that not very reliable in my opinion.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 17:32:28
@Glenndell Said

If he is right 100% of the time I'd say so!! Either that or he is the absolute best weatherman on the planet!!

Have you got examples of ghosts or spirits that have predicted the future?
Commander4th On May 31, 2021

, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 17:44:40
@Glenndell Said

Please explain to me how on earth Ghost/Spirits can suddenly predict the future?
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#15New Post! Oct 09, 2013 @ 17:49:49
@Elite_Dragon Said

Awesome I would love to see or hear some more of your evidence

I have to resize my pics as this place won't take them over a certain number of pixels, I guess!

Here's a picture of a bunch of orbs. This was taken in a place called the "Sunken Garden"....it is actually a bowl-like indentation of land surrounded land in which archaeologists found bones from indigenous people over 2,000 years old! They think this was the one of the burial grounds on the property! We get a LOT of activity in this area!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs