AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 15:13:14
Smithsonian Eyes Trayvon Martin Hoodie for Museum Exhibit

Smithsonian says it has no plans to acquire Martin hoodie

Sharpton wants Trayvon hoodie in Smithsonian Museum

I'm not a bit surprised that it was Sharpton who started ti wheel grinding in the rumor mill.

Sharpton, acts like he is the only one responsible for Zimmerman going to trial.
When the fact of the matter is, it is him and some others of his ilk that are guilty of race baiting while begging for donations in Trayvons Memory using Trayvons name.

And he's not done yet, Sharpton says that he will lead a national "Justice for Trayvon" day in 100 cities to press for federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman , because he ,Sharpton ,was lying though his teeth when he told the world that what he wanted was for Zimmerman to face charges and stand trial . What he really wants is to milk this for all the attention and cash he can get for as long as he an get it.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#2New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 15:18:06
Your continued demonization of black people is interesting.

Even if Martin ended up attacking Zimmerman that night, you seem to think Zimmerman did nothing wrong. Fact is that Zimmerman did something very stupid and needlessly and without reason confronted and harassed a teenager who did nothing wrong.

You want to treat Zimmerman like some martyr who didn't do anything. It's madness and continues to expose your rather obvious racist tendencies.
The_Judge On September 17, 2013

Deleted

Your city, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 15:34:05
@jonnythan Said

Even if Martin ended up attacking Zimmerman that night, you seem to think Zimmerman did nothing wrong. Fact is that Zimmerman did something very stupid and needlessly and without reason confronted and harassed a teenager who did nothing wrong.

You want to treat Zimmerman like some martyr who didn't do anything. It's madness and continues to expose your rather obvious racist tendencies.

Didn't you once say "Innocent until proven guilty"?

Was he proven guilty, no.
chaski On about 21 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 15:46:42
@The_Judge Said

Is there a difference between:

1. acknowledging that someone did something wrong and took actions that could/should have been avoided but ended up leading to an unnecessary death.

and

2. stating that someone is guilty of a crime.

...is there a difference between these to things?

Deleted

#5New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 16:01:58
@chaski Said

Is there a difference between:

1. acknowledging that someone did something wrong and took actions that could/should have been avoided but ended up leading to an unnecessary death.

and

2. stating that someone is guilty of a crime.

...is there a difference between these to things?

Oh I totally agree it could of been avoided. But unfortunately as a Brit I don't have the gift of seeing into the future. So I can sympathise here, with not knowing how things will turn out.
chaski On about 21 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 16:09:40
@The_Judge Said

Oh I totally agree it could of been avoided. But unfortunately as a Brit I don't have the gift of seeing into the future. So I can sympathise here, with not knowing how things will turn out.

I did not even remotely imply that anyone can read the future (see into the future).

In fact, my question was clearly about the past.

Perhaps "as a Brit" you don't see the difference between acknowledging that something was wrong (that someone did something wrong) and a criminal conviction... Very strange.

Deleted

#7New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 16:19:44
@chaski Said

I did not even remotely imply that anyone can read the future (see into the future).

In fact, my question was clearly about the past.

Perhaps "as a Brit" you don't see the difference between acknowledging that something was wrong (that someone did something wrong) and and a criminal conviction... Very strange.

To be totally honest, Im glad I live in a country with gun laws like they are. Im not saying either country is better, its your country, your rules.

But me personally, Im glad I don't live in a country where the littlest things result in shootings.

I live in what is known as the gun crime capital of the UK. But since Ive been here (9 months) I only know of one shooting.

Its s*** like this that puts me off from visiting the USA.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:09:56
@jonnythan Said

BTW, Sharpton is a race baiter who is out to milk any situation he can for all it's worth to him in attention and cash.

Well now, that's real sweet.
Because I don't happen to s*** on Zimmerman and agree with everything you believe in ,I have obvious racist tendencies and want to martyr Zimmerman. Damn the luck, I hate when that happens.

jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#9New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:21:13
@white_swan53 Said

Well now, thats real sweet.
Because I don't happen to s*** on Zimmerman and agree with everything you believe in ,I'm an obvious racist who wants to martyr Zimmerman.
Damn the luck, I hate when that happens.

No, it's because you constantly s*** on Martin, attack anyone who suggests that Zimmerman did something bad, and attack any mention of the idea that Martin might not have done anything wrong.

This is really just the latest in a long, long series of posts from that you that display over racist behavior and thought patterns. It's no secret. Other people have even mentioned it t me in PM before. It's really obvious.

Of course, racists never think they're racist.
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#10New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:26:24
@The_Judge Said

That means (in British Magna Carta type expression) he was innocent all the time until new invaders came and settled the mobbing public to guilt by misunderstood association. a woman may not be the solution. He knows it.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#11New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:56:15
As someone who thinks Mr. Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter and right now should be in prison and that he racially profiled a black youth who did nothing wrong other than in the wrong place at the wrong time and have the wrong skin color, I think Al Sharpton is a racist and promotes dividing the races even further to suit his own sick and twisted agenda. He does more harm than good and turns everything into race relations and white vs black.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:04:36
@DorkySupergirl Said

As someone who thinks Mr. Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter and right now should be in prison and that he racially profiled a black youth who did nothing wrong other than in the wrong place at the wrong time and have the wrong skin color, I think Al Sharpton is a racist and promotes dividing the races even further to suit his own sick and twisted agenda. He does more harm than good and turns everything into race relations and white vs black.

I agree with this.
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#13New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 22:28:50
@DorkySupergirl Said

@Eaglebauer Said

I agree with this.

I'll jump on this bandwagon as well. Misters Sharpton and Jackson have damaged their own credibility beyond repair.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#14New Post! Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:15:32
Why not have his hoodie there. Please visit it and see some of the crazy stuff they keep there. I mean we all want to see a bun measurer right.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#15New Post! Aug 06, 2013 @ 00:22:52
@someone_else_again Said

I'll jump on this bandwagon as well. Misters Sharpton and Jackson have damaged their own credibility beyond repair.

The worst one was then Mr. Sharpton wanted a mob after police officers for sexually assaulting a minor black girl. Turns out she lied. She ended up getting pregnant by her boyfriend, thought her parents would be upset so lied that several white police officers sexually assaulting her. It was rumored he learned the truth after a little while but kept on after the white officers.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs