Forums:
Jokes & Humor

The Sikh

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 22 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 07, 2019 @ 11:39:29
A British guy walks into a bar in Central London and before he could order his drink, he notices a Sikh man wearing a turban. Having a personal grudge against sikhs, the British guy says loudly to the bartender to the advantage of everyone seated in the bar, "Drinks for everyone in here, except for the Sikh guy over there."
The first round of drinks were served, and the Sikh guy gives him a smile, gestures to him saying, "Thank you!" in a loud voice.
The British guy is upset and again orders loudly to the bartender to serve another round of drinks to everyone except the Sikh.
The Sikh seems to be unruffled and he continues to smile, and yells back, "Thank you!"
The British guy is mad by now and asks the bartender, "What's wrong with this Sikh? I've insulted him by ordering drinks for everyone but him, and yet he smiles back and keeps thanking me. Has he lost his mind?"
"No, Sir," replies the bartender. "He is the owner of this place."
Darkman666 On about 19 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Mar 07, 2019 @ 22:34:03
@rondetto Said

A British guy walks into a bar in Central London and before he could order his drink, he notices a Sikh man wearing a turban. Having a personal grudge against sikhs, the British guy says loudly to the bartender to the advantage of everyone seated in the bar, "Drinks for everyone in here, except for the Sikh guy over there."
The first round of drinks were served, and the Sikh guy gives him a smile, gestures to him saying, "Thank you!" in a loud voice.
The British guy is upset and again orders loudly to the bartender to serve another round of drinks to everyone except the Sikh.
The Sikh seems to be unruffled and he continues to smile, and yells back, "Thank you!"
The British guy is mad by now and asks the bartender, "What's wrong with this Sikh? I've insulted him by ordering drinks for everyone but him, and yet he smiles back and keeps thanking me. Has he lost his mind?"
"No, Sir," replies the bartender. "He is the owner of this place."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs