The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Science

The Other Climate Theory (That Uses Actual Science)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#61New Post! Sep 11, 2011 @ 15:41:04
@drman321 Said

You're an idiot. It is cooling because it is September.

Shouldn't it be warming for him?
drman321 On December 28, 2013

, Florida
#62New Post! Sep 11, 2011 @ 15:43:09
@boxerdc Said

touche salesman.

You are correct.

But then that is assuming backwards land (australia) exists in the first place, which I am highly skeptical of.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#63New Post! Sep 11, 2011 @ 17:01:53
@boxerdc Said

Austrailia doesn't count. The majority of the human population is north of the equator.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#64New Post! Sep 11, 2011 @ 17:03:18
@jonnythan Said

I have a question for you.

What do you think the reason is for so many climate scientists around the world to come to the conclusion that ACC is real? You might say it's political bias or something in order to curb fossil fuels or carbon emissions, but why would they want to curb carbon emissions if it weren't causing climate change?

These people are scientists with advanced degrees, all spending their lives doing climate research and publishing papers. Don't you think they'd want to be the ones to publish the real truth?

Don't you know? They all want Al Gore to be president.

Seriously, though, it's obvious which side would have any political motive here. Perry even gave it to us Wednesday.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#65New Post! Sep 11, 2011 @ 17:13:34
@jonnythan Said

I have a question for you.

What do you think the reason is for so many climate scientists around the world to come to the conclusion that ACC is real? You might say it's political bias or something in order to curb fossil fuels or carbon emissions, but why would they want to curb carbon emissions if it weren't causing climate change?

These people are scientists with advanced degrees, all spending their lives doing climate research and publishing papers. Don't you think they'd want to be the ones to publish the real truth?

Yes, I'll say it over and over as often as necessary. Humans (politicians, preachers, voters and scientists) are all human and there will always be some who submit to temptation. Where does it say that scientists don't, particularly since they are so peer driven? Look at the IPCC, or these two quotes from my OP:

"In 2006 we had our first results: We had demonstrated the mechanism' of cosmic rays enhancing cloud formation. The IPCC's 2007 report all but dismissed the theory."

"But this has been something that most climate scientists would not be associated with. I remember another researcher saying to me years ago that the only thing he could say about cosmic rays and climate was it that it was a really bad career move."

I wish there was a vocation in an area that valued Truth above all else, but it doesn't exist. Unfortunately the liars always have the advantage because the Truth tellers refuse to resort to it which puts them at an immediate disadvantage. And often the liars don't even know they're doing it.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#66New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 22:35:35
@drman321 Said

touche salesman.

You are correct.

But then that is assuming backwards land (australia) exists in the first place, which I am highly skeptical of.

Well yeah, the earth is flat.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs