The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Member Forums:
Skunky's Official Stinky Feet Forum

The Moment Nobody's Been Waiting For...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
So... How Do They Smell?
*Sniff sniff.* Did you shower yesterday?
*Sniff.* Ick! That stinks. *Wrinkles nose. Lightly fans smell away.*
*Sn-* Peeyuw!!! Put on some clean socks or something! *Plugs nose, fans smell away furiously.*
Ewwww!!! I can smell them from here!!! *Gags. Tries to fan smell away.*
*Consant coughing/gagging.* My eyes are burning!!! I gotta get outta here! *Runs as fast as possible.*
*Barely conscious, possibly hallucinating.* Wherj izzmmg gahh... why does... wherza windo... *Collapses.*
View Results
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#1New Post! Apr 14, 2013 @ 21:38:24
I said that one day, TFS would be blessed with a picture of my elegant, yet potent feet. Now luckily, they haven't figured out how to transfer smells through computer screens.... yet. So I figured that I would take advantage of this by posting a pic now before that happens and the site inevitably succumbs to my scent.

So sit back, take a reeaaaaallllly deep breath, and enjoy... my feet.

TaraLovesLiam On March 02, 2014

Portlaoise, Ireland
#2New Post! Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:01:19
My feet aren't ever smelly but my fiance was the worst smelling feet in the whole wide world. He could have washed them and they still smell. All his shoe smell of cheese
Funky-Footed Skunk

#3New Post! Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:10:57
@TaraLovesLiam Said

My feet aren't ever smelly but my fiance was the worst smelling feet in the whole wide world. He could have washed them and they still smell. All his shoe smell of cheese

I don't know about worst smelling in the world, but they sound pretty bad. I'm guessing you'd flee immediately if he ever asked you to give him a foot rub?
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#4New Post! Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:12:00
Those things are closer in size to bear feet!

Portlaoise, Ireland
#5New Post! Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:27:55
@psycoskunk Said

I don't know about worst smelling in the world, but they sound pretty bad. I'm guessing you'd flee immediately if he ever asked you to give him a foot rub?

I'm not even in the same room when he changes his socks
Funky-Footed Skunk

#6New Post! Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:29:46
I took the picture with my dad's laptop, so the perspective's all weird.

They're size 12, though. Big feet, big smell.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#7New Post! Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:34:18
@TaraLovesLiam Said

I'm not even in the same room when he changes his socks

Well that proves my feet are worse. For me, it's not a matter of 'when' I change my socks, but 'if.'

Although I'm sure if you wore his shoes for a bit, then your feet would really stink.

Portlaoise, Ireland
#8New Post! Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:44:40
@psycoskunk Said

Well that proves my feet are worse. For me, it's not a matter of 'when' I change my socks, but 'if.'

Although I'm sure if you wore his shoes for a bit, then your feet would really stink.

My fiances socks seem to always be full of socks as if the smell has eating it's way threw the sock I have never worn his shoe even when we've been out on the town and my feet have hurt from my high heels... that shows how bad they are
Funky-Footed Skunk

#9New Post! Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:56:46
@TaraLovesLiam Said

My fiances socks seem to always be full of holes as if the smell has eating it's way threw the sock I have never worn his shoe even when we've been out on the town and my feet have hurt from my high heels... that shows how bad they are

Does he work in construction or something along those lines? That's probably why he wears through his socks so fast and why the stench is so bad.

Don't wear heels if they hurt. Just get a cute pair of flats or something. As a foot fetiĀ§hist...ist(?) it pains me whenever I see girls in uncomfortable heels, especially when they go so far as to take off their shoes and go barefoot through the street. Vancouver's not the best place to go barefoot downtown.

Portlaoise, Ireland
#10New Post! Apr 15, 2013 @ 00:59:51
@psycoskunk Said

Does he work in construction or something along those lines? That's probably why he wears through his socks so fast and why the stench is so bad.

Don't wear heels if they hurt. Just get a cute pair of flats or something. As a foot fetiĀ§hist...ist(?) it pains me whenever I see girls in uncomfortable heels, especially when they go so far as to take off their shoes and go barefoot through the street. Vancouver's not the best place to go barefoot downtown.

He's unemployed but it's probably because of his long toe nail I don't wear heals anymore but I still do buy them oddly enough. Just love the way they look It's no fun to be in pain on a night out.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#11New Post! Apr 15, 2013 @ 01:14:44
@TaraLovesLiam Said

He's unemployed but it's probably because of his long toe nail I don't wear heals anymore but I still do buy them oddly enough. Just love the way they look It's no fun to be in pain on a night out.

Then he might have a foot fungus then. If his toe nails are too long, there's a greater chance of disease-causing bacteria to build up under his nails. That'd explain why his feet still stink after a shower. It's weird, I let my feet get really smelly, but I still take care of them and keep them looking presentable. Kind of ironic, actually.

Indeed. That's why I suggested flats. They can look just as good with the right outfit, your feet aren't at in an awkward position for hours on end and they're a lot more comfortable. Plus, if you don't wear socks with them, they can get really smelly really fast...

Portlaoise, Ireland
#12New Post! Apr 15, 2013 @ 21:08:44
@psycoskunk Said

Then he might have a foot fungus then. If his toe nails are too long, there's a greater chance of disease-causing bacteria to build up under his nails. That'd explain why his feet still stink after a shower. It's weird, I let my feet get really smelly, but I still take care of them and keep them looking presentable. Kind of ironic, actually.

Indeed. That's why I suggested flats. They can look just as good with the right outfit, your feet aren't at in an awkward position for hours on end and they're a lot more comfortable. Plus, if you don't wear socks with them, they can get really smelly really fast...

I could tell him till I go blue in the face to cut his nails but it's like talking to the wall. He's got a lazy eye so when I'm walking to him it looks like he's listening to me when really he's spacing me out

Heals so much better then flats but I made sacrifices it I wish they made comfortable heals but hey ho.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#13New Post! Apr 16, 2013 @ 05:42:04
@TaraLovesLiam Said

I could tell him till I go blue in the face to cut his nails but it's like talking to the wall. He's got a lazy eye so when I'm walking to him it looks like he's listening to me when really he's spacing me out

Heals so much better then flats but I made sacrifices it I wish they made comfortable heals but hey ho.

My friend's dad had a lazy eye. It was hard to keep a straight face when he was scolding us and his eye drifted to the left.

I'm not a huge fan of how heels look because I always think how crammed they make someone's feet.
Cas On March 31, 2021

, Washington
#14New Post! Apr 16, 2013 @ 07:10:33
I chose constant gagging and ran away...

But never fear. I am back, gas mask on now.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#15New Post! Apr 16, 2013 @ 07:47:49
@Cas Said

I chose constant gagging and ran away...

But never fear. I am back, gas mask on now.

I'm guessing they were pretty bad.

*Wiggles his bare toes.*
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs