The Good News

The Man Who Crafts "Gnome Homes" in Local Parks

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#1New Post! Jun 13, 2014 @ 21:09:11
Charlie Pickard, a Nature Artist from Nanaimo, B.C has spent the last four years making small houses for "gnomes," adding a unique and creative look to the forests on Vancouver Island.

https://globalnews.ca/video/1391590/nanaimo-man-crafts-gnome-homes-in-local-parks

There's no article to go with it as it's considered "lighter news," but it's still a cool story.
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jun 13, 2014 @ 22:22:45
I want a Gnome home!!
RIP Boobie

#3New Post! Jun 13, 2014 @ 22:24:01
So, that's what Santa does in the summer then
Funky-Footed Skunk

#4New Post! Jun 13, 2014 @ 22:39:32
@Silver_Lining Said

So, that's what Santa does in the summer then

During his off-season, yes...

It sucks that this is on the island, but I want to check those out at some point. I might even get a small piece of cloth and put a little 'Do Not Disturb' sign on one of the doors.
RIP Boobie

#5New Post! Jun 13, 2014 @ 22:49:20
@psycoskunk Said

During his off-season, yes...

It sucks that this is on the island, but I want to check those out at some point. I might even get a small piece of cloth and put a little 'Do Not Disturb' sign on one of the doors.

Make a TFS flag!!
Funky-Footed Skunk

#6New Post! Jun 13, 2014 @ 23:17:11
@Silver_Lining Said

Make a TFS flag!!

Oooh! That'd be a good idea.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Jun 14, 2014 @ 01:09:58
this man remind me, when i was a kid. my grandparents took me to see " walt disney's the gnome mobile ". when i was a kid, i really enjoyed this movie, i have three times in my life. it's a cute movie, it's silly to watch now. young kids would love it. if you have kids, rent the movie out. below, the trailer of the movie, there is no speaking words in it, all music, you will to hear throughout the trailer. for the man who craft the gnome, i think it is a good hobby for the guy. i personally think the gnome are little ugly myself, some are not bad to look at.

when i was in my 20's, in my old neighborhood, i had a neighbor that a couple of gnomes in their front yard. one day, i walked over to one of the gnomes, and bend over, i sticked face in front of the gnome's face. and said, " you're are one ugly sucker! " we stared at each other, and then still he didn't said a thing. so, i decided to leave, so i got up and turned my back to walked away. all sudden, the gnome came behind me, and kicked me in my left shin. i fell down, because the sharp pain. few minutes, i got up and look at the gnome, and that son of b****. not only, give me the finger, stick his tonque at me. i lost my cool, without thinking, when to the gnome and kicked in balls. of course, the gnome didn't feel it, duh! i fell again on the ground, i was too much pain to go another round with that bastard. i got started to limped back home. i had a sprain for a week. after a week later, when i could walked better. i walked by the house, where the bastard and his little friends at. i decided to a man about it, when i looked at the bastard. i gave the finger and sticked my tongue to him. and, i walked away from the yard, with my head up with pride. so, all sudden behind my back, i heard laughing. i turned around i see from that yard, all gnomes there were rolling on the yard, laughing. i was reaally pissed off, i was going to walked over. then i stopped myself, and screamed at them, " f*** you!! " and i walked away, and never dealt with those bastards again! I REALLY HATE GNOMES!!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs