The Little Aussie Soapbox

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...30 31 32 33 34 ...40 41 42 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#466New Post! Dec 01, 2018 @ 22:52:08
@shadowen Said

Hmmm, ok well not really what i had in mind when i started this thread! And 'demented', you may well be right mate in that their are no Aussies on this site who would be likely to contribute to this forum but so be it...i am not against banging my head against a brick wall for a while!

I haven't been on TFS for a long time and have just started reading this thread. BTW, I'm a multiple gun owning American.
anyway, I went to the last post and see that the thread is active so , I'm going to learn things . Like where demented is from , maybe where his country is located , ummm how to spell Aussie and all about the soap boxes ya'll got down under there . So here's hoping that brick wall can take a beating and keep on keeping on .

n/a, New Mexico
#467New Post! Dec 02, 2018 @ 01:23:34
@NNewt84 Said

Well, if it helps, there's people on this site such as shinobinoz and LuckyCharms who think I'm an MRA, so it's not like I'm a full blown, SJW feminazi libtard.

But whatever, I'm just a no-good, dirty nigger faggot honkey kraut kike. Oh, sorry, was that too politically correct for you? Because, apparently, discrimination is politically correct now.

I see where this poster hasn't been on here since mid July. But as a woman who was raised up on a ranch the only girl in a family of boys, there are 18 grand kids in my generation , two of us are girls ,one girl and three of the boys was raised out of state. I was one girl among 13 boys.
Women who think like this poster are idiots who perpetuate this nonsense of women being second class citizens or minorities . They are the ones keeping this s*** fresh. They are screaming out to the young women that this is what men think . And it is these nut jobs that try their hardest to convince the young ones to expect this treatment and get/ be angry about it. And may mother mary protect any young woman who dares to say they have not experienced this.

n/a, New Mexico
#468New Post! Dec 02, 2018 @ 01:34:09
And that chick that was your PM . Wanna know what she's doing now days ?
She had a sex change , changed her name and got elected the 45 president of the US.

I swear reading the posts in this thread about her, is like reading about a female version of Trump.
shadowen On March 22, 2024

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#469New Post! Dec 02, 2018 @ 04:12:30
I know bugger all about Trump (beyond the headlines) to be honest but Julia was an absolute barry. Mind you the PM's who have followed her havent been much to write home about.

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#470New Post! Dec 02, 2018 @ 04:21:00
@white_swan53 Said

...They are screaming out to the young women that this is what men think. And it is these nut jobs that try their hardest to convince the young ones to expect this treatment and get/ be angry about it. And may mother mary protect any young woman who dares to say they have not experienced this.

Sadly true. They seem intent on driving a wedge btw the sexes and demonising blokes. We are constantly told that whilst women have problems men cause problems. Personally I think a more humanist approach would be more beneficial. One where we are all encouraged to practise empathy and to treat each other as we ourselves would like to be treated. To not do to others anything we would not like done to ourselves. Wishful thinking but anyway...

n/a, New Mexico
#471New Post! Dec 02, 2018 @ 08:01:24
@shadowen Said

Sadly true. They seem intent on driving a wedge btw the sexes and demonising blokes. We are constantly told that whilst women have problems men cause problems. Personally I think a more humanist approach would be more beneficial. One where we are all encouraged to practise empathy and to treat each other as we ourselves would like to be treated. To not do to others anything we would not like done to ourselves. Wishful thinking but anyway...

I'm thinking that when them females burned their bra's they scorched their nipples and they needed someone to blame their pain on because they got to close to the flame. A woman I know wrote a little ditty about the blame game filled with pain caused by their own flame . it sends a message of shame to women that are their own worse enemy.

n/a, New Mexico
#472New Post! Dec 02, 2018 @ 08:18:08
@shadowen Said

If people could hear this message and take it to heart , this rock we all live on would be some kind fun place to be .

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#473New Post! Dec 02, 2018 @ 10:45:27
Common sense has prevailed with Wayne Bennett leaving (not by choice) Brisbane a year early to allow Anthony Seibold to take charge in 2019.

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#474New Post! Dec 10, 2018 @ 15:28:29
Farewell to Roger (aka 'Conan'

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#475New Post! Dec 12, 2018 @ 15:45:37
Aussie Jingle Bells

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#476New Post! Dec 14, 2018 @ 14:30:28
You Know It's Hot In Australia When!

1) The best parking spot is determined by shade not distance

2) Hot water comes out of both taps

3) You learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron

4) The temperature drops below 32c and you feel chilly

5) You discover that in January and February it only takes two fingers to steer a car

6) You discover you can get sunburnt through your windscreen

7) You develop a fear of metal door handles

8) You break a sweat the instance you step outside at 7am

9) Your biggest bicycle accident fear is "What if i get knocked out and end up lying on the road and getting cooked"

10) You realise asphalt has a liquid state

11) Farmers are feeding there chickens crushed ice to prevent them from laying hard boiled eggs

12) The trees are whistling for dogs

13) While walking back barefoot to your car from any event, you do a tightrope act on the white lines in the carpark

14) You catch a cold from having the aircon on full blast all night long

15) You learn that Westfield Shopping Centre's aren't just Shopping Centre's, they are temples to worship Air-Conditioning

16) Sticking your head in the freezer and taking deep breaths is considered normal

17) A cup full of ice is considered a great snack

18) A black out is life threatening because your aircon and your fans no longer work.

19) No one cares if you walk around with no shoes on

20) You keep anything in the fridge, including potatoes, bread and clothing

21) People have enough left over beer cans to make a boat and compete in a regatta. (S.A joke)

22) The effort of toweling yourself off after a shower means you need another shower right away.

23) You will wait patiently until the day it starts raining to go on a run.

24) You worry your ceiling fan is spinning so fast it will fly off and Kill You

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#477New Post! Dec 17, 2018 @ 10:44:26
Way out West

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#478New Post! Dec 24, 2018 @ 07:30:14
37c today. Looking like another hot Christmas day. Great beach weather.

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#479New Post! Jan 29, 2019 @ 16:15:25
YS's attack on KAK and the response of her supporters is a good snap shot of the left. KAK asked an entirely reasonable question concerning the protestors on Australia day. It was a question high profile indigenous leaders had asked in the proceeding few days. And yet the response of YS is to call KAK 'racist'. Racist for daring to ask a perfectly reasonable question that indigenous leaders have themselves asked. Apparently though if a 'white' person asks the question they are racist. If a 'black' person asks the question they are simply ignored!

YS went on to effectively state that being 'white' KAK didn't understand racism whilst she knew all about it as she is part Japanese. Apparently having a Japanese mother means that YS is more qualified to discuss aboriginal issues than KAK who is 'white'! And of course YS's followers immediately took to social media labeling KAK racist and telling her where to shove her so called 'white privilege'. They also demanded that the network sack her for daring to air views that they don't agree with. But that's how the left fly. You dare to air a view they don't agree with and they simply seek to demonise you, to try and shut you down by calling you racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, a far right extremist etc etc etc. They then seek to apply as much public pressure as they can to either get you to grovel and issue an apology stating how wrong you were and how you have seen the error of your ways, or they seek to prevent you from holding a position where a notable number of people are likely to hear your views.

What has been lost in the left's outrage is that KAK was raising issues that are of particular importance to indigenous Australians living in rural areas. She raised issued that, as previously stated, have been raised by indigenous leaders in rural Australia. So in seeking to shoot her down they are hurting the very people they claim to care about.

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#480New Post! Feb 04, 2019 @ 06:39:34
Hard to believe it's been 10 yrs since Black Saturday.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...30 31 32 33 34 ...40 41 42 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs