The Chosen Ones

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#31New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 17:14:18
@futilevoice Said

I agree with Tar. There is no one who is superior to another in terms of worth or value. It is we humans who have decided that one is better than another.

We humans!? Speak for yourself!!!

Look, if all were worth the same, then all would be paid the same, etc, etc, which is clearly NOT the case, so wake up from from fantasy land state of mind!!!

Somewhere in, California
#32New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 17:20:42
@MadCornishBiker Said

You could, in fact, say that the animals do worship their creator, in the way He requires us to anyway. All He asks is a reasonable level of obedience. Of course in their case they were not given the free will we were, they were pre programmed with instincts and they obey those and carry out the roles they were created for.

Hello, hello, all animals, including humans, were pre-programmed to a certain extent with many instincts! Wake up!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Man was given free will and trusted to use it wisely. That is why men have "progressed" and animals haven't. The few animals that use tools do so in a very limited way, because that is all they were designed to do. They have never "improved" those tools.

Actually other animals also improve on their tools.

@MadCornishBiker Said

God exists and no we are not all chosen, in the sense scripture means.

God = I AM. Wake up!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Yes, we are all offered the same chances, that is what the global preaching work His son has organised in this time is all about, but we do not all choose to take them, and that is where the choice comes in, God not only helps those who help themselves, He chooses those who choose for themselves.

No, not all are offered the same chances!

Like if one is born with a certain birth defect (like blind), etc, one is most definitely not being offered the same chances.

Wake up mad dude!!!
lefty On July 19, 2018
AKA: friendlybear

Oh, Canada
#33New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 19:07:47
@wirelessguru1 Said

Actually some are indeed superior, like smarter, stronger, etc, than others.

Those who think they're superior really irritate those of us that are.
tariki On September 16, 2012

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 19:21:09
@lefty Said

Well, there could be "superiority", being "chosen", being "better" or some other word. Possibly "sainthood". It has been said that saints are what they are, not because their sanctity makes them admirable to others, but because the gift of sainthood (note:- "gift" ) makes it possible for them to admire everybody else.

A peanut for the first person to guess who said that!

Somewhere in, California
#35New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 20:47:12
@lefty Said

Well parrot, you forgot to add the source of where you COPIED that from...

..and BTW, there is a big difference in terms of thinking that one is vs. knowing that one is...

+1 (Neo)

Somewhere in, California
#36New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 20:49:22
@tariki Said

Well, there could be "superiority", being "chosen", being "better" or some other word. Possibly "sainthood". It has been said that saints are what they are, not because their sanctity makes them admirable to others, but because the gift of sainthood (note:- "gift" ) makes it possible for them to admire everybody else.

Two parrots debating!?

..or is it the same parrot with MPD!!!???
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#37New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 20:50:32
@tariki Said

Thomas Merton
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#38New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 22:19:43
@tariki Said

Interesting. Do you know what the word Saint originally meant?

Definition courtesy of https://dictionary.reference.com:-

saint? ?[seynt] Show IPA
noun
1. any of certain persons of exceptional holiness of life, formally recognized as such by the Christian Church, especially by canonization.
2. a person of great holiness, virtue, or benevolence.
3. a founder, sponsor, or patron, as of a movement or organization.
4. (in certain religious groups) a designation applied by the members to themselves.

The first two are the relevant ones, in biblical terms anyway, and have nothing to do with their admiration of others merely their cleanliness towards God, hence God said "You must be Holy because I am Holy". (1 Peter 1:15,16) but, in accord with the Holy One who called YOU, do YOU also become holy yourselves in all [YOUR] conduct, 16 because it is written: “YOU must be holy, because I am holy.”

What was Peter quoting from? Where is it written?

(Deuteronomy 26:19) and that he will put you high above all the other nations that he has made, resulting in praise and reputation and beauty, while you prove yourself a people holy to Jehovah your God, just as he has promised.”

Banned

#39New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 22:20:38
@wirelessguru1 Said

Well parrot, you forgot to add the source of where you COPIED that from...

..and BTW, there is a big difference in terms of thinking that one is vs. knowing that one is...

+1 (Neo)

Yes, there is, and there is an even bigger difference between being right abut it, as God is, and totally self deluding about it, as you are.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#40New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 22:23:31
I choose Jimmy The Snit cause he can get us into practically anywhere undetected

and

Tony The Phony cuz he's laundered enough to bail Jimmy and me out if we do get caught.

Somewhere in, California
#41New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 22:25:36
@MadCornishBiker Said

Yes, there is, and there is an even bigger difference between being right abut it, as God is, and totally self deluding about it, as you are.

Abut!? So are you a but!?

..and God = I AM (still). Wake up!!!

+1 (neo)

Banned

#42New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 22:46:15
@wirelessguru1 Said

Abut!? So are you a but!?

..and God = I AM (still). Wake up!!!

+1 (neo)

Ah well, I missed an "o" out, lol, at least I don't need to delude myself as you do. Nor do I need to try to look clever with nonsensical "jokes" which don't even work, lol.

Banned

#43New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 22:51:44
@wirelessguru1 Said

Hello, hello, all animals, including humans, were pre-programmed to a certain extent with many instincts! Wake up!!!

Actually other animals also improve on their tools.

God = I AM. Wake up!

No, not all are offered the same chances!

Like if one is born with a certain birth defect (like blind), etc, one is most definitely not being offered the same chances.

Wake up mad dude!!!

We were talking about the chance God offers us, or at least I was, lol, and all are offered that chance be they blind, deaf or mentally defective. Even you are being offered it should you choose to accept. In the resurrection even all those who have died will be offered it. In the long term that is the only chance which matters.

I should know. I was born with a defect and I have been offered it.

Anyway, I have known many blind people who can see clearer than you. Their eyes may be blind, but unlike you their minds are clear, lol.

Somewhere in, California
#44New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 02:56:32
@MadCornishBiker Said

Ah well, I missed an "o" out, lol, at least I don't need to delude myself as you do. Nor do I need to try to look clever with nonsensical "jokes" which don't even work, lol.

Come on, the way that I see it, all of your posts are delusional since you continue to claim to represent some invisible and imaginary 3rd party God that you have NEVER met face to face!

That is truly delusional!!!!!!!!

Somewhere in, California
#45New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 03:04:30
@MadCornishBiker Said

We were talking about the chance God offers us, or at least I was, lol, and all are offered that chance be they blind, deaf or mentally defective.

Again, God = I AM! Wake up!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Even you are being offered it should you choose to accept. In the resurrection even all those who have died will be offered it. In the long term that is the only chance which matters.

Hello, hello, reincarnation is a given, wake up!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

I should know. I was born with a defect and I have been offered it.

Well, I can clearly see (based on your posts here) that you are indeed defective...

@MadCornishBiker Said

Anyway, I have known many blind people who can see clearer than you. Their eyes may be blind, but unlike you their minds are clear, lol.

Only in your dreams!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs