|Forums: Art & Literature: |
The Brand New TFS Monthly Photography Competition. March/April 2012.
- Basic post production editing is allowed - to clarify - all of the things your camera does when you take a photo - PLUS crop, resize and adding a filter - black and white, sepia, retro - the basic things that you can do on a compact camera. But no more, no messing with the tint/saturation (after the photo has been taken), no use of picnik, photoshop or similar editing programmes. I hope that makes it clear. I am relying on your honesty and my eyesight/knowledge If anyone is found to be breaking these rules your entry will be axed.
- You cannot use the same photograph more than once, even in a different month.
- You are allowed one entry per month.
- You don't need to be a professional this is supposed to be fun! We should all look at originality, fun factor, humour and the fit of the photo with the theme.
-You can use scanned, pre digital prints as long as they are your own and you stick to the post editing rules.
- Please keep to TOS, no making fun of others, no sabotage etc etc, play nice people!
- The prize: A blessing from a Moderator, 5 kudos from me and your name on the TFS Photography Competition Hall of Fame!
- I will give Kudos to people who have taken their photo entry between the start and end of that particular competition month.
- We will vote via a poll. The entries will close two days before the competition closing date for that month. This is so I can put the poll up once the competition is closed to entries, this poll will include all of that months entrees and TFS members can vote on their favourite during those two last days. The person with the most votes wins.
- No voting for yourself. I will make a vote each month, once the voting time has closed just so I can see the results.
-There will be a new thread and a new theme each month. Any suggestions for themes are welcome.
-I have looked through the first thread to check if I have missed anything new, so this should be it for the rules although I wouldn't be surprised if something was picked at so look out for rule changes throughout the thread.
The theme for March/April:
A photo within a photo - this means a photo of another person/other people taking a photo.
Closing date is Sunday 8th April 2012. I'll announce the exact time of the day it closes nearer the time.
Sat Jun 30, 2012 @ 18:45
Sun Mar 11, 2012 @ 14:00
Mon Mar 05, 2012 @ 20:58
Fri Jun 13, 2008 @ 13:56
|Technology & Internet||
Wed Nov 21, 2007 @ 22:30