OK here's the rules.
- The photo must be your own and include your EXIF info to demonstrate this, so uploads from flickr or photobucket are probably best.
- No post production editing allowed am afraid, not even the basics we need to keep this fair for everyone.
- You cannot use the same photograph more than once, even in a different month.
- You are allowed one entry per month.
- You don't need to be a professional this is supposed to be fun! We should all look at originality, fun factor, humour and the fit of the photo with the theme.
- If anyone else would like to get involved or add more rules let me know. This is very much off the cuff at the moment.
- Please keep to TOS, no making fun of others, no sabotage etc etc, play nice people!
- The prize: A blessing from a Moderator (if that's okay with you Mods?), 5 kudos from me and your name on the TFS Photography Competition Hall of Fame!
- I will give Kudos to people who have taken their photo entry between the start and end of that particular competition month.
- We will all vote via a poll. The entries will close two days before the competition closing date for that month. This is so I can put the poll up once the competition is closed to entries, this poll will include all of that months entrees and TFS members can vote on their favourite during those two last days. The person with the most votes wins.
Anyone like to add anything else before I announce the theme?
Added to OP to make it easier to find:
So people the theme for this month is:
Entries close 10th March 2012. Voting will take place between 11th and 12th March. The entry with the most votes at 9pm on 12th March will be the winner, please no votes after this time!
Voting will be via stating your favourite in a post during these dates as if we do via a poll I'm not sure if I will be able to tell if people are voting for themselves. No votes for your own entry.
Boo, maybe you should make a new thread for all the entries, that way they are easier to find.
Also are they supposed to be sent to you via PM? I thought I saw that change but now I'm not so sure.
Anyway, let me know if you need something edited in the OP, I know these contest things change a lot in the beginning, and the 15 minute edit window has it's down sides, but for stuff like this I really don't mind doing the editing.