|Forums: Art & Literature: |
The Brand New TFS Monthly Photography Competition.
- You cannot use the same photograph more than once, even in a different month.
- You are allowed one entry per month.
- You don't need to be a professional this is supposed to be fun! We should all look at originality, fun factor, humour and the fit of the photo with the theme.
- If anyone else would like to get involved or add more rules let me know. This is very much off the cuff at the moment.
- Please keep to TOS, no making fun of others, no sabotage etc etc, play nice people!
- The prize: A blessing from a Moderator (if that's okay with you Mods?), 5 kudos from me and your name on the TFS Photography Competition Hall of Fame!
- I will give Kudos to people who have taken their photo entry between the start and end of that particular competition month.
- We will all vote via a poll. The entries will close two days before the competition closing date for that month. This is so I can put the poll up once the competition is closed to entries, this poll will include all of that months entrees and TFS members can vote on their favourite during those two last days. The person with the most votes wins.
Anyone like to add anything else before I announce the theme?
Added to OP to make it easier to find:
So people the theme for this month is:
Entries close 10th March 2012. Voting will take place between 11th and 12th March. The entry with the most votes at 9pm on 12th March will be the winner, please no votes after this time!
Voting will be via stating your favourite in a post during these dates as if we do via a poll I'm not sure if I will be able to tell if people are voting for themselves. No votes for your own entry.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ
Hi people thank you for posting your photos but unfortunately unless they are PMed to me first so I can put them on anonymously they don't count am afraid. This is to make it fair so it's not a popularity contest. I'm sorry it's not in the original rules, although I have stated this elsewhere in the thread, this has happened because I've had so much bother about changing things it was too late to put it into the original rules. If a mod could please edit this into the rules post I'd be reeaaaaally grateful
In answer to the questions I will make a new thread each month, this is to make it easier on everyone and keep it exciting. Plus I can add all the changes to the rules on the OP of each new thread.
I've been busy the last couple of days so sorry if you have PMed me with your entry. I will put it up now.
Sat Jun 30, 2012 @ 18:45
Sat Apr 14, 2012 @ 21:22
Wed Apr 11, 2012 @ 18:11
Sun Mar 11, 2012 @ 14:00
Sun Nov 19, 2017 @ 22:47