UK Elections & Politics

The BNP - Those who can vote in Britain NEED to see this

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 · >>
dumdedum On July 07, 2009

-, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Feb 26, 2009 @ 23:55:11
BNP - A threat to people's security (this is a fact)

They only need 8% of the vote in an already BNP area in order to gain a European MP. That is is scary. Where I like they are rife.

I'm informing you about their ACTUAL policies in order so that people will not be fooled and vote agaisn't them. They are Racists, Facists and have many members with criminal records for assaults against people are all other races expect whites.

"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the earth is flat?I have reached the conclusion that the ?extermination? tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter day witch-hysteria.?
- Nick Griffin denying the Holocaust

This video is concrete evidence that they are present themselves falsely in order to gain votes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QolIvfQEw

Spread the word.
sarky On March 11, 2011

london, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 00:10:33
Yes this is sad that there are people out there with so much hatred in them and bring their children up to be the same.
I was so upset earlier that i was considering not returning to this site as they are on here too.
Some must lead such sad lonely lives that they feel they must spread hatred.
Funnily enough in many cases, the same people have never actually put anything in or contributed themselves to this country!
The other thing is people who complain about the country are the ones who never bother to vote!
sarky On March 11, 2011

london, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 11:40:26
People can join this group, there are already over 100,000+ members.
https://www.Facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=44148704733&ref=mf
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 11:42:53
@sarky Said

Yes this is sad that there are people out there with so much hatred in them and bring their children up to be the same.
I was so upset earlier that i was considering not returning to this site as they are on here too.
Some must lead such sad lonely lives that they feel they must spread hatred.
Funnily enough in many cases, the same people have never actually put anything in or contributed themselves to this country!
The other thing is people who complain about the country are the ones who never bother to vote!

they are everywhere
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#5New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 11:43:25
Not illegal to vote for them so I don't see the problem, who you vote for is your choice and bugger all to do with anyone else.

Saying that it'll be a sad day if they ever came into power.
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 11:47:44
we are being forced against a wall at the moment. non of the parties have ever come up with what they promise during the run up the elections. all we need is someone who says theyw ill listen to us and act on what we want. the BNP have found a hole and are preparing to fill it up and the reality is they have a growning nukber of followers as we are all let down by the people who are running the county and our towns
Cocksocket.

#7New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 11:49:37
Yeah exactly people only tend to vote BNP as a way to get a current government to listen to them, the BNP will never get into power.

politics On September 10, 2013

London`, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 12:54:02
They are gaining votes because of Islamaphobia , one thing many Britains and the BNP can relate.
Cocksocket.

#9New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 13:30:57
@politics Said

They are gaining votes because of Islamaphobia , one thing many Britains and the BNP can relate.

Not just about Islam, think people are sick to death of feeling second class in their own country.

-, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 15:40:13
@hallucinogenic_lipstick Said

Yeah exactly people only tend to vote BNP as a way to get a current government to listen to them, the BNP will never get into power.

That's the problem though...at the rate their going they could. Our own government do little to stop the spread of islamaphobia. It's the attitude that they will never get into power which may just help them get into power. People don't vote because they don't know who to vote for....but BNP supporters will be voting the BNP. You need to vote to vote against too!

...and wtf. If I'm spreading awareness let me. Everyone ultimately can vote for anyone they want. I'm just making sure people know that the BNP ARE Nazis. No one if having all their information would vote for them unless they themselves were Nazis.

-, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 15:44:07

Not just about Islam, think people are sick to death of feeling second class in their own country.

That's bulls***. Otherwise known as 'soft' racism. We are NOT 2nd class in our own country we are all the same class! Someone illustrated this perfectly to me today.

'People think they are now competing agains't foreign citizens but if I were a baker and they got rid of 2 million muslims, I'd have just lost a whole lot of custom - that's 2 million loafs of bread a week'.

Immigration is not a problem in this country. It's a government problem. Immigration is good for our economy.

We if anything are treating people of other races as second class. I see it in my town all the time.
Cocksocket.

#12New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 16:32:07
@dumdedum Said

That's bulls***. Otherwise known as 'soft' racism. We are NOT 2nd class in our own country we are all the same class! Someone illustrated this perfectly to me today.

'People think they are now competing agains't foreign citizens but if I were a baker and they got rid of 2 million muslims, I'd have just lost a whole lot of custom - that's 2 million loafs of bread a week'.

Immigration is not a problem in this country. It's a government problem. Immigration is good for our economy.

We if anything are treating people of other races as second class. I see it in my town all the time.

Sorry but I disagree, kind of hard to feel second citizen when brits are being forced out of work left right and centre, housing is being saved by councils to house incoming immgrants etc.

I'm sick of hearing lazy brits won't work but why the f*** should we work for pitance from companies that begrudge paying decent living wages!

Immigration is out of control in this country.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 16:36:40
I wont vote for any party with a "whites only" policy.

-, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 16:52:50

Sorry but I disagree, kind of hard to feel second citizen when brits are being forced out of work left right and centre, housing is being saved by councils to house incoming immgrants etc.

I'm sick of hearing lazy brits won't work but why the f*** should we work for pitance from companies that begrudge paying decent living wages!

Immigration is out of control in this country.

You do realise all this is an absolute lie?

Councils actually have housing politicies which puts people who have lived in the area longer at the top of lists.

Those low paid jobs are going to immigrants because yes they want them! Some of these people come from places where a cleaning job on minimum wage would be a dream.

Also the 'british jobs for british workers' is a load of crap too. Blame the boss, unite with people of all races in your company to go up against the boss'.

Immigrations is NOT out of control. You think so because most people form other countries get put in the same areas. In my suberb there are NO black, asian or other culture except my step brothers who have dual nationaility (New Zealand). In my school I think there are about 20 black kids and slightly les asians.

When people see something wrong with other culture they remember it because they are different (this is just pyschology) however there are far more problems in our own culture which we just don't notice.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Feb 27, 2009 @ 16:59:10
I've heard that the BNP party recently won a by-election somewhere, a very sad state of affairs I'd say.

As we live in a democracy then people should be free to vote for whomever they wish, but I do not agree with their values nor their policies, I do hope they never glean many seats in the House of Commons.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs