The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

The BIG Lie.....That Obama Can't Lead Is Crumbling....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#1New Post! Jul 13, 2011 @ 00:22:02
https://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Walter-Rodgers/2011/0527/The-big-lie-that-Obama-can-t-lead-is-crumbling Really?????
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#2New Post! Jul 13, 2011 @ 01:01:56
Good opinion piece from a news organization that's respected by nearly everyone, and hailed as being extremely even handed with regard to politics.

The conservatives are going to hate this.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#3New Post! Jul 13, 2011 @ 01:43:32
@boxerdc Said

Good opinion piece from a news organization that's respected by nearly everyone, and hailed as being extremely even handed with regard to politics.

Not really. Libs are quite expert at fibbery.

Chicago, Illinois
#4New Post! Jul 13, 2011 @ 02:02:05
@boxerdc Said

But of course they will.......

Chicago, Illinois
#5New Post! Jul 13, 2011 @ 02:05:31
@hoppy Said

Right......but conservatives are PERFECT in every way..none of them has EVER told a lie, cheated, or broken any US laws correct? They are what I call "fault free."
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#6New Post! Jul 13, 2011 @ 02:42:17
@hoppy Said

Please show a single statement by one of your beloved conservatives that points to even the tiniest bias from the Christian Science Monitor.

Even one.. even a tiny one. Get me Beck, or Hannity, or Limbaugh, or Palin ever saying that the CSM has a liberal bias.

Yup.. didn't think you could.

It sucks when the facts are presented by a source without an agenda and they still contradict what you believe, doesn't it?
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#7New Post! Jul 13, 2011 @ 05:05:49
@boxerdc Said

Please show a single statement by one of your beloved conservatives that points to even the tiniest bias from the Christian Science Monitor.

Even one.. even a tiny one. Get me Beck, or Hannity, or Limbaugh, or Palin ever saying that the CSM has a liberal bias.

Yup.. didn't think you could.

It sucks when the facts are presented by a source without an agenda and they still contradict what you believe, doesn't it?

kinda like Obama's health-care-dieing-momma story.
rocket48 On May 23, 2013

, Texas
#8New Post! Jul 13, 2011 @ 14:10:22
While I am of the opinion that facts can be generated by anyone, I would disagree with most of the so called facts of his accomplishments because with every accomplishment there has been a failure.
Problem is, people that support him are liberals, and those that don't are conservative. Thats not ever going change.His popularity has diminished and people are not responding to his threats anymore. We know this country is in the worst shape ever, but, we have no real contender to replace him with.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#9New Post! Jul 13, 2011 @ 14:48:34
@rocket48 Said

While I am of the opinion that facts can be generated by anyone, I would disagree with most of the so called facts of his accomplishments because with every accomplishment there has been a failure.
Problem is, people that support him are liberals, and those that don't are conservative. Thats not ever going change.His popularity has diminished and people are not responding to his threats anymore. We know this country is in the worst shape ever, but, we have no real contender to replace him with.

I'll drink to that.

Chicago, Illinois
#10New Post! Jul 14, 2011 @ 05:34:24
@rocket48 Said

WRONG! I support Obama, and i'am no "liberal".......News flash.......most EVERY presidents before Obama, Has had "failure".....didn't you get the memo?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs