Forums:
Random

Tfs - different to the rest... soooo much better

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
stefficles On January 18, 2009

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 15, 2006 @ 13:07:06
don't you think TFS is sooo different to anything else you can find on the web. i kno this seems random but it's coz last night my mum found me on it and asked who i was chatting to and how i know them. and when i said she said i was stupid for chatting to people i don't kno etc (she's a bit paranoid like that so no offense anyone)

the thing is, that tfs is so unlike any other website. i mean, on any other website there would be a certain amount of cybersex going on (and btw, if its happening in pms n stuff im not counting it and i really don't wanna know.) lol.

on tfs people can be themselves, people can be open with their problems and have genuine people help them to sort them out. we have random conversations and dirty conversations. but it's never sleezy for some reason. we can have random chats about the most intimate and gross of topics, but for some reason its never sleezy, its always fun!

do you know what i mean??

anyway; that's my tfs big up of the day!
elektrakosh On September 29, 2007

, United
#2New Post! Jan 15, 2006 @ 13:09:40
Gyarrrrr!There was one other site that was very similar to this one called Xboxrules.com I can mention them as they disbanded a couple of years back.

Nice one tino, thanks for this site!Yarrr!
sean_de_foot_longe On May 02, 2016

I'm behind you!!, United Kingd
#3New Post! Jan 15, 2006 @ 13:09:48
Its so true! I've never really joined another forum, theres no choice it just has to be tfs!
digitalis On March 23, 2008

Cornwall, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jan 15, 2006 @ 13:15:08
i went to another forum i joined before tfs last week-stayed for 10 mins-thought oh my god how boring is this and came straight back here-i talked about tfs in my journal yesterday-that other forum was also very cliquey-not like here at all
beautifuldisaster On February 22, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#5New Post! Jan 15, 2006 @ 13:18:48
Yeh! this place is great full of lots of great people and somehow doesn't attract any sleeze balls!! We're all very lucky to have found this place and we only have el_tino to thank for providing us with such a great place to come and chat and be oursleves with no crap attached.
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#6New Post! Jan 15, 2006 @ 13:21:59
The thing is, it's not just the atmosphere or whatever either...

The actual site is unique... I have never come across a site that even looks like TFS. The layout, the ease of use, the way the home page is set up. I've not seen anything else like it, nothing even similar, thats a real achievement, to have created something that is one of a kind on the net.

Don't get me wrong, there are some similar features to other sites/forums... but the overall image is just so different.

I mean, you're right about the convos too, but thats down to the people, the community thing at TFS is soo strong. I dunno, all I know is I'm glad I found it... I hardly use any other sites anymore...

I have ALOT to thank tino for too, for creating it
sheepy On March 23, 2010

Deleted

Treasure Island, United Kingdo
#7New Post! Jan 15, 2006 @ 13:27:13
I've been a member of a few forums, and this is by far one of the friendliest I've found.
There was one in particular which was a totally awful place, full of really sleazy people pretending to be women, posting all sorts of sexual stuff, making personal attacks, making racial attacks - and the so-called moderators did stuff-all about it.
There was a ruling clique who got away with some horrendous trolling, and anyone who stood up to them got banned. A truely nasty site which deserves to be shut down - I refuse to give it recognition by naming it. I've said way enough on that.

TFS seems to be ferociously moderated, and is all the better for it - or then again, maybe it doesn't need moderating, and a certain thread which turned into offers of lynching some troll perhaps shows what a good community spirit there is on here.
Oh there are some brilliant forums out there, and there are some totally nasty ones too. TFS is easily one of the best though - if not the best I've found - and all power to your elbow for that
billybobkins On January 03, 2012

newcastle, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jan 15, 2006 @ 13:46:54
yeah i love T.F.S its so easy going and theres a freind to be made, no matter who you are. also unlike other message boards...this one is really active and theres something always going on. thansk tino and everyone whos made this happen
yndy On June 06, 2011

Manila, Philippines
#9New Post! Jan 15, 2006 @ 15:05:53
i love tfs... people in here are so true... there are only 2 forums which are so dear to me... tfs and c2s... cuz in these forums.. i know i have found true friends who'll be there for you no matter what... and that's what i treasure most.. friendship... and one thing more... there's never a dull moment on tfs... there'll always be someone out there whom you could share just anything else...
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jan 15, 2006 @ 15:20:52
I cant even look at another Forum

Im loyal like that and i would feel dirty if i went on another forum
23886 On June 30, 2009

Banned

#11New Post! Jan 15, 2006 @ 15:24:18
TFS is much diffrent I can agree, it's easier to find stuff and whatnot, and looky, I can mess up the quote thing to quote my sig!

Quote:
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#12New Post! Jan 15, 2006 @ 16:03:35
TFS is alot different. I've been a memeber of some other forums and there has been days on there where it was just brutal. Alot of the people there were only there for one reason. To talk to people long enough in a group forum to get their msn,aim names and then cyber or they would od it on pm. Anyway I love it here because I don't come here looking for sex of any sort I have that at home. I came here looking for friends to share my experinces and problems with. So far it's all been good. No drama , no name calling and it's all in good fun.

By the way us moms do worry when our kids are on the net talking to strangers, it's just the mom in us. Just be careful how much info you give and who you giv it to. I think tfs is one of the safest places to be on the net and tell your mom you have lots of us older moms here to take care of ya
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs