The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

Tennessee Muslims finally get religious freedom denied by local judge.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...23 24 25 · >>
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 00:35:29
What an ass. That judge MUST be removed from his judgeship & dis-barred from practicing law as he violated the constitution as any christian church would have been allowed to build & occupy.

"The contentious fight over the mosque stems from a 2010 lawsuit filed by a group of residents who made repeated claims that Islam was not a real religion and that local Muslims intended to overthrow the U.S. Constitution in favor of Islamic religious law.
Those claims were dismissed, but opponents won with a ruling that overturned the approval to build the mosque on the grounds that county didn't give adequate public notice of the meeting."
https://news.yahoo.com/judge-grants-tenn-mosques-petition-open-221355614.html
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#2New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 01:05:00
@shinobinoz Said

What an ass. That judge MUST be removed from his judgeship & dis-barred from practicing law as he violated the constitution as any christian church would have been allowed to build & occupy.

"The contentious fight over the mosque stems from a 2010 lawsuit filed by a group of residents who made repeated claims that Islam was not a real religion and that local Muslims intended to overthrow the U.S. Constitution in favor of Islamic religious law.
Those claims were dismissed, but opponents won with a ruling that overturned the approval to build the mosque on the grounds that county didn't give adequate public notice of the meeting."

dude.. its TENNESSEE... what do you expect? Tolerance?
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#3New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 01:12:08
@Tar Said

townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 02:14:45
Well maybe they just didnt like the idea of being woken up by a call to prayer at 5am every morning. Denies everybody else there right to friggin sleep.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#5New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 02:51:27
I agree with you Shino, intolerance is always wrong, and people need to make a stand against it where ever it is found.

Every single Muslim in the world has to go here. Every single kufr has to stay out.
Lil_O_Me On August 22, 2012

Deleted

, Kentucky
#6New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 02:58:43
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#7New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 03:28:54
@shinobinoz Said

They're not being denied the right to build. The center will be built regardless of this ruling. It's already being build, in fact. It's just being delayed from being finished so the inspectors can do a thorough inspection. That's what I've been able to find about the story, at least.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#8New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 03:54:52
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I agree with you Shino, intolerance is always wrong, and people need to make a stand against it where ever it is found.

Every single Muslim in the world has to go here. Every single kufr has to stay out.

and just try building a christian church in a muslim country.
hell, just talking about it can get you shot.
tennessee is lightyears ahead in tolerance when compared to a muslim country.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#9New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 04:07:54
@crazylikeafox Said

They're not being denied the right to build. The center will be built regardless of this ruling. It's already being build, in fact. It's just being delayed from being finished so the inspectors can do a thorough inspection. That's what I've been able to find about the story, at least.

the first judge halted the construction of the building in May.They now have the right to keep building. They did ask for an occupancy permit to be issued Monday .The Inspector said they were not ready yet.This happens all the times with building permits. You get a hit list from them fix those items they come back and you get your permit.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 04:09:08
@Tar Said

Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#11New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 04:09:57
@townie_guy Said

Well maybe they just didnt like the idea of being woken up by a call to prayer at 5am every morning. Denies everybody else there right to friggin sleep.

Lazy a*****es just won't get out of bed!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#12New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 04:11:55
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Oh? We have so much sway in other countries ennit?
Silly me- I just thought doing something RIGHT at home was a good place to start!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#13New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 04:15:45
@crazylikeafox Said

That's not what I read.
Idiot american's did not want a Mosque in their area and used every tactic they could to delay, harass & stop one group of American's from having religious freedom. Everything else stemmed from that.
Luckily good thinking people are prevailing and they will be able to pray in a new Mosque.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#14New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 04:16:37
@Willi Said

and just try building a christian church in a muslim country.
hell, just talking about it can get you shot.
tennessee is lightyears ahead in tolerance when compared to a muslim country.

Perhaps but still Neanderthals compared to the rest of the country.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#15New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 05:22:24
@shinobinoz Said

Perhaps but still Neanderthals compared to the rest of the country.

they forget the religios bs that brought them here.
and have made this a christian country.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...23 24 25 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs