Breaking Up

Tell me that it would be ok..

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#16New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 00:20:41
Won't even dignify this OP's questions with common sense answers..
VeRsTeHeN On April 29, 2015

St Agustine, Trinidad and Toba
#17New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 00:46:40
@Judas Said

Till they piss her off.
I can't see this fly off the handle behaviour just limited to her boyfriend. Or ex.

im sorry I dnt care what any of you think... the answer was mostly about why he lied.. wasnt if he dreamt of her.. of course I know thats normal.. so all of you who think im wrong or whatever... psssht suck it..if you think im going to accept being lied to.. then um.. no... I told him I was dreaming of other random ppl.. so why should I be upset if he does...maybe my journals on this site have made me seem.. like im always unhappy...but I only use this site to vent... the only peson has ever made me sad is him.. as for the idiot who wants to say that my ex has been walking on eggshells around me.. dam straight.. he lied to my whole family and and me about his past.. ut wasnt until I left him he hooked up back with his ex until he realized she wnt let her man go and he was second place... so plz shut up if you donno the dam info..

#18New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 00:54:33
@chaski Said

Dumb question. Why would you ask that and why would you care?

I don't dream of my ex-girlfriends. Never have. I just don't dream about them... In fact, I don't have dreams about people very often... my dreams are more like floating thoughts...

Why?

Why?

It is very minor... extremely minor!!!!

You are assuming he is lying. If you asked me that question my answer would have be "No", and I would not have been lying.

No. It is not. Even if it was a "lie" he was giving you the answer that he thought you wanted.
He was thinking of YOU.

You, however, are being selfish and small minded about this.

Amazingly small minded of you.

You are wrong.

You asked a stupid question that you never should have asked and did not need to be asked.

HOWEVER, you already had the answer that you BELIEVED to be true in your head.

He had no chance.

If he said, "yes".... you would have been mad.

If he said "no"... well obviously you were mad.

NEVER ASK A QUESTION UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO ACCEPT THE ANSWER.

If you do ask the question:

A. Accept the answer.

B. Don't ask the question.

PS: Didn't you already break up with this guy for cheating on you? If so... quit being a child and move on.

If not... give the guy a break!!

thinking of me so he lied lmaoooooooooo...deception is the new* I care about you tool *..
your only fooling yourself if you say you never dreamt of someone in your past before .. thats normal to everyone.. rolls eyes
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#19New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 01:16:46
@Verstehen Said

plz tell me if I am wrong..

You ask us to tell you if you are wrong, and about 10 of us tell you that you are, so you reply

@Verstehen Said

im sorry I dnt care what any of you think...

And you wonder why you're alone?
drummerwannabe On June 17, 2019
Travel Junkie

In a drum.., Minnesota
#20New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 01:17:26
@Verstehen Said

im sorry I dnt care what any of you think... the answer was mostly about why he lied.. wasnt if he dreamt of her.. of course I know thats normal.. so all of you who think im wrong or whatever... psssht suck it..if you think im going to accept being lied to.. then um.. no... I told him I was dreaming of other random ppl.. so why should I be upset if he does...maybe my journals on this site have made me seem.. like im always unhappy...but I only use this site to vent... the only peson has ever made me sad is him.. as for the idiot who wants to say that my ex has been walking on eggshells around me.. dam straight.. he lied to my whole family and and me about his past.. ut wasnt until I left him he hooked up back with his ex until he realized she wnt let her man go and he was second place... so plz shut up if you donno the dam info..

Let me just say... if you don't care or don't want opposite opinions (from the answer you want us to give you), then you probably shouldn't post this stuff. Or if you do want to, maybe post it in your journal area.

The whole reason people are "judging" your OP is because this is a Relationships area. Why would we go and read up on your journals when its not in your journal area or have links or references to your journal? So don't get upset with us cause we don't know the info. Post these things in your journal area and, so there's no misunderstanding, maybe share links in your OP to these specific journals so we can get the backstory.

We can only give you our opinion and insight with the information given. Don't expect people to do a whole background check on your life. Sorry, we don't have time for it.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#21New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 01:23:05
@Verstehen Said

I think some of the confusion is that there really doesn't seem to be any way for you to know he's actually lying. How do you know he's been dreaming of her? If he tells you he hasn't, do you have any way to prove him wrong?

#22New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 01:32:15
@Eaglebauer Said

I think some of the confusion is that there really doesn't seem to be any way for you to know he's actually lying. How do you know he's been dreaming of her? If he tells you he hasn't, do you have any way to prove him wrong?

now you see this is a response I can appreciate... not like the others... I believe its only logical to dream of person you have been with first in your life..

#23New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 01:33:40
@drummerwannabe Said

Let me just say... if you don't care or don't want opposite opinions (from the answer you want us to give you), then you probably shouldn't post this stuff. Or if you do want to, maybe post it in your journal area.

The whole reason people are "judging" your OP is because this is a Relationships area. Why would we go and read up on your journals when its not in your journal area or have links or references to your journal? So don't get upset with us cause we don't know the info. Post these things in your journal area and, so there's no misunderstanding, maybe share links in your OP to these specific journals so we can get the backstory.

We can only give you our opinion and insight with the information given. Don't expect people to do a whole background check on your life. Sorry, we don't have time for it.

I didnt ask you to care or make time for it.. was is this counseling... steups...I agree I might be wrong but not on the statements they made..
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#24New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 01:36:13
@Verstehen Said

I didnt ask you to care or make time for it.. was is this counseling... steups...I agree I might be wrong but not on the statements they made..

No.. You didn't, you asked us if you were wrong.

We told you you were wrong.

You told us that you didn't care what we thought.

So, just like with your ex-boyfriend (who I hope is running from you as fast as he can), if you didn't like the answer and are going to dismiss us all, why did you ask in the first place?
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#25New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 01:38:37
@Verstehen Said

now you see this is a response I can appreciate... not like the others... I believe its only logical to dream of person you have been with first in your life..

It might be logical for you, I can understand that. But it might not be the same for others..you know? I can say with all honesty that I've never dreamed of most people I've been intimate with, including my first. Really! It's true!

I think it's entirely possible that he's not lying to you.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#26New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 01:39:56
@Eaglebauer Said

It might be logical for you, I can understand that. But it might not be the same for others..you know? I can say with all honesty that I've never dreamed of most people I've been intimate with, including my first. Really! It's true!

Every time I have sex, I think of you Eagle... Especially after the "special" hug you had floydie give me.
essenceofjme On March 05, 2024
bread ends

f***ing, Morocco
#27New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 01:41:53
I am sorry this happened to you, I can't understand what would have motivated you to ask a question like that, though. Nitpicking like this will almost always cause a bad situation...I think you were expecting him to say no. Is it possible you never really gave him a chance to begin with?

I dunno, it also seems you don't like what you're hearing from everyone and now we're the bad guys for answering a question you asked.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#28New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 01:42:26
@boxer Said

Every time I have sex, I think of you Eagle... Especially after the "special" hug you had floydie give me.

Literal reaction. My shirt is now wet. Maybe my pants too for a different reason.

#29New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 02:03:21
@essenceofjme Said

I am sorry this happened to you, I can't understand what would have motivated you to ask a question like that, though. Nitpicking like this will almost always cause a bad situation...I think you were expecting him to say no. Is it possible you never really gave him a chance to begin with?

I dunno, it also seems you don't like what you're hearing from everyone and now we're the bad guys for answering a question you asked.

nono no my dear.. you see know you just told me you think i was wrong.. great I can accept that.. but some otehrs esp ppl like boxer is more than just the your wrong.. its more like your wrong, he should be running form you kinda s***.. I mean all that wasnt called for.. I think people that that suffer from superiority complex... rolls eyes.. ( yes now im defensive)

#30New Post! Nov 10, 2013 @ 02:04:21
@Eaglebauer Said

thanks I appreciate your answer.....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs