TFSers member check-in

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...49 50 51 · >>
Darkman666 On about 10 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#76New Post! Jun 26, 2020 @ 00:35:13
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Humidity sucks. A couple of years ago I had to travel for work and ended up in a tropical hell hole for a few days. Over the course of my first 48 hours I lost something like 3-4kgs (7-9 pounds) and had a constant blistering headache. I'd almost rather an arctic blizzard than endure that again.

bob, was this your honeymoon?
Darkman666 On about 10 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#77New Post! Jun 26, 2020 @ 00:38:48
@darkman666 Said

bob, was this your honeymoon?

bob, i sorry this happen during when you were working. i was thinking my honeymoon with my ex, she complaining that she had an headache. every time, she saw me naked.
Commander4th On May 31, 2021

, United Kingdom
#78New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 15:58:12
@DiscordTiger Said

Hi everyone,

I was just thinking about a few people and how they were fairing during this global pandemic.

How about popping out of lurking mode and saying hi?

Or if you’ve deleted make a new account to say hi and let us know who you were.

I’m even curious about some that have been banned for 40. So I’ll offer amnesty, and goodwill. If we can all be respectful, maybe we can reconnect as humans.

I see a few tfsers on fb... so I know they are ok. Do we have any new TFS relationships or babies out there? How far off are our first TFS babies from being able to officially register.
What is everyone up to?

Honestly, I miss boobie the most. Not a few weeks go by that I don’t think about her and how f***ing awesome she was. The finality in death just randomly hits me.

I know part of it is because every time I think about other posters I can usually find a way to check on them—because we connected on at least one other form of social media.

There a few I don’t have any contact with, other than a username. I’ll refrain from calling people out, but if we talked, were friends, or were in one of the tfs houses together chances are I’m hoping you are doing ok, and am wondering how goes things.

*Rubs eyes* who the hell woke me up, its been a while?

I was having a nightmare, there was some sort of global disease and everybody had to go into quarantine then over the next couple of years the disease mutated and started a zombie apocalypse............... crap
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#79New Post! Jun 28, 2020 @ 11:03:55
@Leon Said

Dammit, and now I see this. I haven’t seen you on here since you got a boner over Trump’s victory. f***, I missed my chance to join in on this and probably won’t see you again.

I don't know what you're talking about.
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#80New Post! Jun 30, 2020 @ 21:39:54
Hi there Tiger. It's the sock puppet lady here. lol! Just chilling with hubby in this heatwave we're having and pouting because we can't go see the grandkids in Ontario. We take our 5th wheel down there in the summer to spend time with my son and my grandbabies. No one I know has been hit with the virus yet so that's all good. Getting older but still have some spunk left to plant a garden this summer. How are you doing?
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#81New Post! Jul 01, 2020 @ 00:48:44
@rosexthorn Said

Hi there Tiger. It's the sock puppet lady here. lol! Just chilling with hubby in this heatwave we're having and pouting because we can't go see the grandkids in Ontario. We take our 5th wheel down there in the summer to spend time with my son and my grandbabies. No one I know has been hit with the virus yet so that's all good. Getting older but still have some spunk left to plant a garden this summer. How are you doing?

Long time no see I didn't know you were a sock or whose sock you were, but I remember yapping with you back in the day.

A heatwave in Canada? Is that even a thing?
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#82New Post! Jul 03, 2020 @ 17:05:10
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Long time no see I didn't know you were a sock or whose sock you were, but I remember yapping with you back in the day.

A heatwave in Canada? Is that even a thing?

My gosh, it's been soooo hot here and humid that people aren't going anywhere and it has nothing to do with the COVID. lol! Hope all is well with you and yours.
Mauve On December 24, 2023

San Antonio, Texas
#83New Post! Jul 03, 2020 @ 17:41:22
Wow, haven't been on here in a hot minute.
I'm doing alright, all things considering. Two weekends ago, I unknowingly hugged a girl with COVID-19 and had to quarantine for two weeks. I became a lot smarter about social distancing, that's for sure.
Hope everyone else is doing well and staying safe and of course, wearing their masks.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#84New Post! Jul 04, 2020 @ 06:38:41
I think it is a lot easier to recite poetry when you have the speak to text dictate option on your phone. And this way you are able to Simply say the words that you would like to show on screen. It's sort of like the movies. If you've ever been to the movies it's like watching people live out their lives in 2 hour increments In Living Color but much larger than regular life the people of on-screen or like the size of monsters big ones big monsters like my dad
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#85New Post! Jul 04, 2020 @ 06:41:44
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Humidity sucks. A couple of years ago I had to travel for work and ended up in a tropical hell hole for a few days. Over the course of my first 48 hours I lost something like 3-4kgs (7-9 pounds) and had a constant blistering headache. I'd almost rather an arctic blizzard than endure that again.

And good early morning fisherman Bob. I must interject at this point that humidity is good for plants. Currently I am in Florida which can be humid a lot and the plants seem to be okay. There are few plants on my back patio that are not enjoying the incredible Heat
JArnold328689 On July 05, 2020

Ben Wheeler, Texas
#86New Post! Jul 04, 2020 @ 19:45:14
Hello its been Quite Some Time Since i last posted
For How I'm doing Its Been tough Stuck at home For the most part
Went One whole Week With No A/c And nearly 100 F temp outside but since my house has a metal roof even with multiple windows open and a whole house vent plus the fan mode on my central set to on it was miserable To say the least i was very irritable and quick to snap
i Officially became an uncle in late April and my sister had moved away so I've only seen my niece twice but when i do i treasure those visits.
As for my health i take it a day at a time being type 1 diabetic I'm in that high risk category but i refuse to live in fear as i still have to shop for groceries and pay bills and live life the virus is not going away and i wont be taking a vaccine especially the first one developed as it will be a rush job to open the economy back up and i dont feel that its safe to take a poorly made rush job vaccine and since i don't live in the city i cant depend on deal dash or amazon to deliver frozen or fresh food items and no restaurant is close enough to deliver to me so if i want fast food i still have to go into the town.
i try to be very respectful of others space when I'm out as its not their fault were in a pandemic.
anyway i hope the rest of you are ok have a safe and happy (or as happy as you can)4th of July.
Krimmler On July 05, 2020

, United Kingdom
#87New Post! Jul 05, 2020 @ 15:26:27
I can't log out of this site.
zibb_j On July 27, 2020

Herndon, Kansas
#88New Post! Jul 21, 2020 @ 03:09:14
I've been seeing some great news that UK is leading for a vaccine and this really makes me more hopeful that this will just end.
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#89New Post! Jul 24, 2020 @ 22:45:28
I've been trying to be better about checking in on TFS. But I've been pretty bad about checking in anywhere lately.
The short version is that I got a fun new medical thing last year (blood disorder) and I'm in the middle of a flare up, so I basically feel like crap right now - my blood isn't carrying enough oxygen, so that's fun. Work is super stressful right now, which is probably not helping my flare up...IDK. But I'm trying to be better about checking in here.
dihctatr On November 06, 2020

Upland, California
#90New Post! Jul 24, 2020 @ 23:08:42
no\you checkin for hating me you die as the missing\

have a day
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...49 50 51 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs